Total Solution Sammy351's diary

It's crazy isn't it Lynne.

I felt like having a meal last night and felt confident that I could get back on to the diet today. I was tempted by Macdonalds but instead chose to just have 2 rolls. I found the taste actually wasn't as great as I had imagined and was a bit disappointed!

I think it was good to just have a night off to get all those cravings out of my system. For me it's worked and it's really perked me up and spurred me on to keep going!

Just need to really try to drink at least 2l of water a day! I find this really difficult but am determined to get it down me somehow!

In weigh in news, I was a bit scared that somehow having a meal would result in a dramatic gain this morning ( I'm guilty of being a daily weigher) but was pleasantly surprised to see a 1lb loss bringing me down to 10.12. 12lbs off my first target weight, very happy!!

Is anyone else finding themselves obsessed with food? I've never watched so many cooking shows in my life!

Xx

I'm watching Come Dine With Me now!

Must say I tend to avoid the food shows apart from master chef. Well done on being able to control your eating after the rolls & knowing how to say no-more. That's half the battle I reckon. A bonus that you lost another 1lb afterwards as well!!

Back