Cruise PV sams dukan diet xx

campins40

Well been on the dukan diet for 3 weeks now and lost 1 stone and 7lbs so so far so good :)
Struggling today as i just want chocolate low fat jelly is not helping like it normally does :(
Tried making a dukan cake but they do not taste to nice.
Im going to have to have strong will power today. I hate easter lol

Last edited:
Wow 1 & a half stone in 3 weeks you must be thrilled. Forget the chocolate just keep trying on clothes you've not been able to wear for a while & see how good it feels to have lost that weight.

Well done you, I only started last Tuesday & I've lost 6lbs & I'm well happy with that but If i'd lost as much as you I'd be singing from the roof :)

Thank you,
The problem i have is alcohol so ive cut down alot a still have a cheeky gin and low fat tonic at the weekend but apart from that I dont cheat at all.
My jeans are starting to fit better and i feel great.
Just need to exercise more as i dont always do the 30 minutes. Im hoping to loose all my weight by november xx
Well done on your weight lose and keep going xxx

Alcohol is my biggets downfall too, but my OH has made a pledge with me that he wont drink for as long as i don't. But even though you've had a cheeky gin your loss in 3 weeks is fabulous. I bet people are begining to notice now ?

I can't exercise all that much either, I've a bad problem that stops me but I am doing race foe life this year 10k !!! That will kill me off for the night :)

November isn't all that long & just think how wonderful you will feel at the christmas parties, i can't wait x

Yeah i cant wait to be able to the shops and buy a pretty dress for christmas.
A10k run will defently make you loose the weight if you stick to it your be able to loose it all. Its hard sonetimes especially when people around you are eating chips or bread. The hardest day for me was when i went out for dinner and didnt know what to get so i got a steak and it was with chips and a salad but i kept thinking of summer and my goal.
Let me know how you get on xx

well done campin :D as for the choc craving try a little bit of reduced fat cocoa powder mixed in with 0% yoghurt or quark and a little drop of orange flavouring.... close your eyes while eating and it almost like a terrys chocolate orange ;)

I always order steak when out but ask if they can give me extra veg or salad rather than chips and they are always welcome to do it :)

Campins WOW that's amazing well done. X

I'm the same loved my wine, but I've never drank now for 8 weeks so it can be done, hard but doable x

I love my red wine but ive stoped drinking that now. I just have the odd gin and do and extra half hour walk. Its hard but defently possible xx thank you for all your messages im defently going to be skinny for xmas xx

Glad to see no reports of chocolate :)

Do you know the funny thing im not a chocolate person but for some reason i.really wanted some today. Glad i dont have children lol i blame easter but i was good and didnt give in to the easter temptation xx

Back