SaraC 1 Year On, restart SW Diary

Right, I have been trying to follow plan but have taken a liking to Mini Eggs soooo I am now 6.5lb off target but I am back on it and have worked out where I am going wrong.

I have realised I am just getting too hungry so on my daily jaunts to Tesco each lunchtime I am finding Mini Eggs/Crunchie's and Creme Eggs "jumping" into my hands!! :p I am not a big chocolate lover but it just so happens that 2 of my favourite 3 chocolate items (Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs) are in abundance at the moment!!

I have sat down and worked out where I have been going wrong and I have written out my meal plans for the next week, starting tomorrow:

Lunches

Super Speed Soup
Jacket Sweet Potato with Sweet Chilli and Red Pepper Cottage Cheese
Tuna, sweetcorn pasta with VLF Mayo
Tortilla
Pasta and Sauce with Quorn Fillets

Teas

Roast Dinner
Stroppy Fellow Pasta and Quorn Fillets
BNS Risotto
Fish in Parsley Sauce with SW chips and Veg
Cheesey Comfort Pie with Quorn Sausages and Beans
Quorn Peppered Steaks, stuffed giant mushrooms and Poached Eggs
Fajitas and Spicy Savoury Rice

Right, let's see how long I last this time :rolleyes:

Saturday wasn't too good, I started off with my usual toast for breakfast and then met my Mum for shopping and lunch, we ended up in John Lewis and the healthiest thing that I fancied which wasn't too dear was a crepe with Cheese and Red Onion which I suppose wasn't too bad, we then went out to town for my Husband's friend's birthday and I ended up having a slice of birthday cake and a lot of Vodka & Diet Cokes!! I got home and was starving as I hadn't eaten since lunchtime so I made myself 2 more pieces of WW toast with LCL and Vegemite.

Saturday 26th February 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Crepe (6 syns) with Cheese (HEA*2) & Onion and Salad

Snacks: Piece of Birthday cake (10 syns), 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Vodka & Diet Coke (20 syns)

HEA: 56g Cheddar

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread *2

Superfree Food: Onion, Salad leaves

Syns: Crepe (6 syns)

Birthday Cake (10 syns)
Vodka Diet Coke (20 syns)
Total: 36 syns

Remaining Syns: 69/105 syns

Sunday was a lot better, I was feeling quite delicate though so I ended up having carb overload for lunch and then tea but hey ho, it could have easily been a pizza!!

Sunday 27th February 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: SW Wedges, Homemade Quorn Chilli (Chopped Tomatoes, Passata, Garlic, Onions Kidney Beans) with 42g Mozzarella melted on top (HEA)

Tea: Roast! (Quorn Peppered Steaks, SW Roast Potatoes, Roasted Onions & Mushrooms, Brocolli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Sweetcorn) 3 Yorkshire pudding Batters (6 syns) and 2 tsp Bisto (2 syns)

Snacks: 2 Giant Strawberry sweets (12 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Diet Coke, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk)

HEA: 125ml SS Milk/2 LCL Triangles, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread

Superfree Food: Mushrooms, Onions, Broccoli, Carrots

Syns: 3 Yorkshire pudding Batters (6 syns)
2 tsp Bisto (2 syns)
2 Giant Strawberry sweets (12 syns)

Total: 20 syns

Remaining Syns: 49/105 syns

Yesterday was a “I want to eat everything in sight day!”, I was just soooo hungry all day! I was proud of myself though as we went to Asda on the way home and Hubby picked up a double pack of Chocolate Digestives and some Comic Relief rice krispie square things (which I can’t have anyway as they have gelatine in!) so I just made sure I made myself a huge tea so I wouldn’t want to eat anything else! I have the leftover Stroppy Fellow pasta for lunch today too, mmmmm!!

Monday 28th February 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Uncle Ben’s Express Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2 syns), Sugarsnap Peas, Cherry Tomatoes

Tea: Stroppy Fellow Pasta (Spring Onions, Quorn Fillets, Lemon Juice, FF Natural Yoghurt, 2 tbsp Red Pesto (between 4 portions) – (2.5 syns) with 28g Cheddar (HEA)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), Activia Vanilla FF Yoghurt, 4 Clementines, Banana, Cajun Vegetable Slim a Soup (2.5 syns), 2 Babybel (HEA)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5 syns for SS milk)

HEA: 2 Babybel, 28g Cheddar
HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree Food: Sugarsnap Peas, Cherry Tomatoes, Clementines, Banana

Syns: Uncle Ben’s Express Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2 syns)

2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
2 tbsp Red Pesto (between 4 portions) – (2.5 syns)
Tea (0.5 syns for SS milk)
Cajun Vegetable Slim a Soup (2.5 syns)

Total: 9.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 39.5/105 syns

Today has been such a bad day, I had a major falling out with both of my sisters and was soooooo angry/upset. We rarely fall out but to be honest right now I wouldn't care if I didn't see them again.

I could have so easily have binged but you know what, I am doing this for me and only I can lose weight and it wouldn't make me feel any better!

Anyway, Hubby made the strangest tea, Sweet potato risotto hehe with Youngs fish in Parsley sauce!! It was edible though hehe!!

Tuesday 1st March 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (1/2 HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Stroppy Fellow Pasta (Spring Onions, Quorn Fillets, Lemon Juice, FF Natural Yoghurt, 2 tbsp Red Pesto (between 4 portions) – (2.5 syns) with 2 Babybel (HEA),

Tea: Sweet Potato Risotto (Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms, Chilli, Sweet Potato) with Youngs Fish in Parsley Sauce (7.5 syns, eeek!!!)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), Strawberries and Blueberries with Strawberry FF Onken
Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Diet Coke, Tea (1/2 HEA for 125ml SS milk)

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL/125ml SS milk

Superfree Food: Spring Onions, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms, Clementines, Strawberries. Blueberries

Syns: Youngs fish in Parsley Sauce (7.5 syns)

Total: 7.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 32/105 syns

Whoo Look who I found!!!

Sorry to hear you have fallen out with your sisters - i hope its nothing too serious :(

You have done so well on your sw, so go you hunny!!

xxx

Whoo Look who I found!!!

Sorry to hear you have fallen out with your sisters - i hope its nothing too serious :(

You have done so well on your sw, so go you hunny!!

xxx

Hiya!! How you doing?

Yeah it is serious but hey ho, we just need to find new babysitter now lol!!

How are you getting on? Feel free to read through my rambles, I mostly do Green Days although I have been known to dabble on Red Days and even a few EE, so feel free to read through and get some ideas!

xx

Oh heck - and you were so close! If you want to sound off - you know where I am!

I have had a crap sw week this week - need to get back on my wagon!!

Had an ok day today, ate loads of fruit and veg to try and keep my chocolate craving away!!

I am going to Zumba class for the first time tomorrow night, now I am so un-coordinated and have no rhythm so it should be interesting!! :rolleyes: I spoke to the woman who runs the class and she said that the class was full but when she realised I was going on my own (Billy no mates hehe :p) she said she could fit me into the class so I am all excited!!!

I am also going for a spa break on Sunday with my best friend, we're going at 12pm, we have a facial and a full body massage with hot stones, a full body scrub, we then have lunch there, use of the spa facilities, a 3 course meal with half a bottle of wine, overnight accommodation, then the next morning we have breakfast in bed, I can't wait!!! :D:D It's the first time I would have left my 2 year old overnight but she will be with her Daddy so she will be fine!! :D:D

Wednesday 2nd March 2011 -
Green Day

9.30am Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite
11.00am Snack: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB), 2 Clementines

1pm Lunch: Leftover Sweet Potato Risotto (Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms, Chilli, Sweet Potato, Arborio Rice, stock) with 1 Babybel (3 syns) melted on top. Mini Fruit Platter (Kiwi, Mango, Pineapple, Melon, Grapes)
3pm Snack: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB), packet of Skips (4.5 syns), Cherry Tomatoes, Sugarsnap Peas

8pm Tea: 3 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges, 84g Mozzarella (HEA*2) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5syns for SS milk)

HEA: 2 Babybel,

Superfree Food: Spring Onions, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms, Clementines, Kiwi, Mango, Pineapple, Melon, Grapes, ), Cherry Tomatoes, Sugarsnap Peas

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
Packet of Skips (4.5 syns),
SS Milk (0.5 syns)
Babybel (3 syns)
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total: 11.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 20.5/105 syns

Arghhh I went over my syns yesterday (Thursday) due to no fault of my own. I had promised myself the Creme Egg which had been sitting in the fridge shouting my name for days for coming to the end of the week, anyway Hubby made tea and didn't realise I'd already had my 2 HEA's so he put another 2 HEA worth of cheese into our tea, arghhhh!! :eek:

I went to Zumba last night on my own and it was fab!! I loved the muscle burn feeling at the end! I am going to try and go twice a week if I can. I feel like I will really tone up if I go twice a week!

Thursday 3rd March 2011 - Green Day

10.30am Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite
11.30am Snack: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB), 2 Clementines

1pm Lunch: Baked Potato with 56g Cheddar (HEA*2) and Baked Beans.
3pm Snack: Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB), 2 Clementines, Strawberries and Blueberries with Onken FF Yoghurt

8:30pm Tea: Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie (Potatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Leeks, Garlic) 84g Mozzarella (12 syns) with 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

9pm Snack – Creme Egg (9.5 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and Water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5syns for SS milk)

HEA*2: 56g Cheddar

Superfree Food: Clementines, Strawberries, Blueberries

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
SS Milk (0.5 syns)
84g Mozzarella (12 syns)
Creme Egg (9.5 syns)
1tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total: 25.5 syns

Remaining Syns: 0/105 syns

Last edited:
Oh & also I WI this morning and I lost 1.75lb although I will record it as 1.5lb! Hooray!! It's got me determined to get to target! :D

Back