SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Sunday 31st October - Weightwatchers

Breakfast: 60g Cheerios (4 pts) with 1/4 pint milk (0.5 pt) = 4.5pts

Tea: 1/3 Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs (2 pts) with Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms (0 points), 75g Spaghetti (4 pts) and 3 pieces Asda 50% less fat Garlic Slices (3.5 pts) = 9.5 pts

Snack: Halloween Mini Roll (2 pts)

Drinks: 2 litres NAS Squash & Water

Total Points used: 16 points
Total Points Remaining: 3 points
Total Points carried over: 5 points

Last edited:
I think that edamame have points, they are like peas/broad beans on ww, so not free :(

I think that edamame have points, they are like peas/broad beans on ww, so not free :(

Thanks Katie, I will point them at 2.5 pts just to be safe :)

Monday 1st November - Weightwatchers

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (2.5 pts) with 2 LCEL Triangles (1pt) = 3.5 pts

Lunch: 1 Bagel (2 pts) with Sweet Chilli Light Philadelphia (1.5 pts) and 28g Crackerbreads (1.5 pts) and 2 Satsumas (0.5pt) = 5.5pts

Tea: 300g potatoes (3pts), Quorn Peppered Steak (1.5 pts), a bag of Steamfresh Veg (1 pt) and Bisto (0.5 pt) = 6pts

Snack: Devil Cake Slice (2 pts)

Total Points used: 17 points
Total Points Remaining: 2 points
Total Points carried over: 7 points

I wasn't really that hungry yesterday, I ate what I needed to and that was that! I am going to a wedding reception on Saturday night so I want to try and save some points for that.

Tuesday 2nd November - Weightwatchers

Lunch: Homemade Carrot & Coriander soup which was delicious!! (Carrots, Coriander, Onions, Garlic, 25g Lentils (1 pt), Stock cube & water - I would definitely make that again!
2 Clementines (0.5 pt)
Cadburys Fudge Bar (2 pts) = 3.5 pts

Tea: Seabass Fillet (2 pts), 200g potatoe wedges (2pts), a bag of Steamfresh Veg (1 pt) = 5pts

Drinks: 2 litres NAS Squash & Water, Diet Coke, Tea (0.5 pt for milk)

Total Points used: 12.5 points
Total Points Remaining: 6.5 points
Total Points carried over: 11 points

Are you going to be doing the new ww plan when its out?
Im tempted x

Are you going to be doing the new ww plan when its out?
Im tempted x

I haven't really heard what it is going to be. I don't go to meetings so other than here I don't know where I would find info about it?

I am quite enjoying WW, it is making me think how many carbs I actually eat each day (although saying that I have had potatoes every night with tea this week hehe!!) and I have been trying to cut down on them.

Had one of my really busy days today, I was chocker in work and then left work at 5.50pm, picked up the baby from my Dad's, got home at 6.40pm, bathed the baby and put her to bed, sorted all of her clothes out, a was out and finally put the oven on for tea at 7.50pm!! Hubby is out tonight practising with his band so I have gone for the lazy option and have cooked my ultimate comfort food of Fishfingers, Wedges and cheese!!

I have to be in bed by 9.30pm at the latest tonight too as I have to leave home at 7am tomorrow to be in work for 7.45am at the latest as I have a meeting at 8am!!! :eek::eek: I am exhausted!

Wednesday 3rd November - Weightwatchers

Lunch: 1 Bagel (2 pts) with Sweet Chilli Light Philadelphia (1.5 pts) and 28g Crackerbreads (1.5 pts) and 2 Satsumas (0.5pt) = 5.5pts

Tea: 300g potatoes (3pts), 4 Fishfingers (2 pts), 30g Half Fat Mozzarella (2 pts), 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (0.5 pt) = 7.5 pts

Total Points used: 16.5 points
Total Points Remaining: 2.5 points
Total Points carried over: 13.5 points

Well what a day!! I left the house at 6.50am this morning and was in work for 7.35am and then didn't leave work until 5.50pm. Tired is an understatement! I have hardly eaten today, which isn't like me!!! Lets hope that it shows on the scales tomorrow!!

Thursday 4th November - Weightwatchers

Lunch: 1 Bagel (2 pts) with Sweet Chilli Light Philadelphia (1.5 pts) and 2 Satsumas (0.5pt) = 4 pts

Tea: 4 Taco Shells (4 pts) with Quorn Chilli (1 pt for Quorn Mince, Tomatoes, Onions, Passata, Garlic, Chilli Powder) and Salad (Basil, Watercress, Kale) = 5 pts

Drinks: 2 litres NAS Squash & Water, Diet Coke

Total Points used: 12.5 points
Total Points Remaining: 6.5 points
Total Points carried over: 17.5 points

Well I WI this morning and lost the lb that creeped up on me last week. :)

I have been reading about the new WW plan (ProPoints) and it looks great to me, fruit is now free and you get extra ProPoints to use each week for nights out. For a social butterfly like me :p that is brilliant!!! :D

Well done on that pound!
So your looking forward to the new plan?
Im still undecided as im not sure how its going to be for a vegetarian but I think I need something new to get me back on track.
Do you go to meetings? :)

Well done on that pound!
So your looking forward to the new plan?
Im still undecided as im not sure how its going to be for a vegetarian but I think I need something new to get me back on track.
Do you go to meetings? :)

Hiya Katie, Thanks :) I am really chuffed, I just hope it keeps going in the same direction!!

Yeah I am pescetarian but I think it will fit in well, I don't go to meetings but I probably will once they roll the new plan out to get all the information, I have just picked it up from this site really!!

Hope you're well :)

I was so stupid yesterday, after having my breakfast I didn't eat all day and I got to the point where I was hypoglacaemic and I almost passed out in Liverpool City Centre :eek::eek: So we went to our friends for a last minute Bonfire Party and I ended up having a Dominos pizza and some garlic dips which were lovely.

Friday 5th November - Weightwatchers

Tea: Small Dominoes Pizza (12 pts), 3 Garlic Dips (9 pts) = 21 pts

Drinks: Diet Coke, 2 Glasses Rose (4 pts)

Total Points used: 28.5 points
Total Points Remaining: 0 points
Total Points carried over: 8 points

Saturday 6th November - Weightwatchers

Brunch: Halloumi (4 pts), Pitta Bread (2.5 pts), Hoummous (4.5 pts) = 11 pts

Tea: 3 Fishfingers (1.5 pts), 200g Potatoes (2 pts) and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (0.5 pts) = 4 pts

Drinks: Vodka & Diet Coke (4 pts)

Total Points used: 19 points
Total Points carried over: 8 points

Sunday 7th November - Weightwatchers

Brunch: Wetherspoons - 2 pieces Toast and Preserves (7 pts), 1/2 can Beans (2.5 pts) = 9.5 pts

Tea: 2 Quorn Fillets (1.5 pts), 300g Potatoes (3 pts), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Swede, Carrots, Peas and Sweetcorn (1 pt), Bisto Gravy (1 pt) = 6.5 pts

Drinks: NAS Squash

Total Points used: 16 points
Total Points Remaining: 3 points
Total Points carried over: 11 points

Well I have decided to move back over to SW as from Friday, I have enjoyed WW but think I should come back over onto SW and do maybe half or more Red Days a week rather than Green......Had a pretty bad day yesterday, I went out for a meal for my friends boyfriends 50th and there weren't that many healthy options so I ended up having tempura battered squid for starter, battered fish chips and peas for main (the fish was HUGE as in width not length) and then carrot cake with vanilla icecream for dessert, it was delicious and I think I can safely say that I have used up all of my carried over points hehe ;)

Monday 8th November - Weightwatchers

Lunch: 2 Bagels (4.5 pts) with Sweet Chilli Light Philadelphia (1.5 pts) and 2 Satsumas (0.5pt) = 6.5 pts

Tea: Battered Squid,
Fish, Chips and peas
Carrot cake & ice cream = 18 pts?

Drinks: NAS Squash, 4 glasses wine (8 pts)

Total Points used: 30 points
Total Points carried over: 0 points

Arghhh! It was all going so well and then I had a day yesterday where I just wanted to eat everything in sight :(

I am expecting a gain on Friday now :4633:

Monday 8th November - Weightwatchers

Lunch: 2 Bagels (4.5 pts) with Sweet Chilli Light Philadelphia (1.5 pts) and 2 Satsumas (0.5pt) = 6.5 pts

Snack: Bag of Walkers Crisps (3 pts), Crunchie Bar (3.5 pts), tiny piece of birthday cake (5 pts) = 11.5 pts

Tea: Ainsley Harriot Cous Cous (3pts), Quorn Peppered Steak (1.5 pts) and Steamfresh Veg packet (1 pt) = 5.5pts

Drinks: 2l sparkling water with NAS Squash, Diet Coke

Total Points used: 21.5 points :cry:
Total Points carried over: 0 points

Back