Extra Easy SarahMP

SarahMP

I was doing slimming world a while back and doing really well. Then I had a few bad weeks that turned into a bad month and I just went off track. Last week I transferred my online membership to group and enjoyed the 1st meeting. I've been on and off the plan all week and I'm feeling very unmotivated. I have my 2nd meeting tonight and I've decided to still go......although I think I'll be embarrassed at the potential gain or sts on week 1.

So my next new week starts tomorrow and I'm going to be back in the game. I am planning on doing 3 extra easy sp days per week to give me a boost.

I've been tracking on Instagram......

https://instagram.com/p/BIfeCKTgHSP/

Well done on you -4lb loss.

I am sure that the motivator you needed.

Looking forward o see your progress :)

Thanks @Mini and @My-year2012
Also I forgot to mention, the SW leader said that the '3 bean chilli' and 'Tomato and Basil Soup' are both going down to £1 each in Iceland as they are being discontinued. Also free frozen berries if 3 meals are purchased. I've not bought many SW meals as they are £3 and I usually cook for the family. So I'd have to buy 2, £6 is too much when I could pay less and make from scratch. But may give them a go for £1.

https://instagram.com/p/BIotzGAA-cp/

I'm managing today on what we have in. I wish me restart included a full fridge but we are at a BBQ Saturday, away Sunday and Monday. So it seems silly to do a big shop until we are back Tuesday or Wed

Breakfast - banana and berries with yogurt , thins (b) and beans and mushrooms

Lunch - baked potato, tuna, sweet corn, mayo (1) cucumber, pepper, lettuce

Dinner - Microwave cottage pie (2.5) carrots, cauliflower

Snacks - 1 slice pork, 2 tsp coconut choc shot in a hot chocolate (1) mini twister (2) almond milk (a) 3 crackers with philly (3.5)

Syns used - 10

My husband is doing a mini shop on his way home, so I've asked for apples, tangerines and muller lights and eggs. So tonight I may have a muller yogurt.

Last edited:
That's tomorrow's breakfast made
image.jpeg

Overnight oats with some extra almond milk (as the muller yogurt isn't enough to coat the oats) mixed frozen berries and choc shot. Might add half a syn of cacao nibs in the morning for a 1 syn breakfast.

Finished this evening with a frozen yogurt and some grapes.

Well breakfast kept me full for 90 mins. I'm starving. I should take advantage of the 'eat when your hungry' theory of slimming world. The truth is, I shouldn't be hungry after 90mins.

When I say hungry.....I mean my tummy is rumbling so loud my toddler is laughing and putting her head close to listen.

Thanks @RosiePops

I had a bad food day to be honest. I did lots of exercise today so I know I'll be more hungry. I've spent the day eating non stop. Everything has been slimming world friendly and I've only used 12 syns but the afternoon was 'emotional eating' although I don't really know why I'm feeling off.

Well done on your first loss! You look like you made good choices to say you didn't have much in :).

I'm the same with hungry days, some days you are hungrier than others, it's just the way we work.

Even though you say you ate constantly, you made the right choices and stayed on plan!

Hope you have a better weekend :):):).

Stacey x

100% on track day. I'm going away tomorrow for 2 nights so won't be online much but once I'm back I will find your diaries and follow you.

Hello my dear! Here to follow!
Enjoy your time away!!!
You're doing amazingly well :D

Ruth
X

Hiya, here to follow your journey.

Well done on your progress so far, you're doing really well!

I'll follow you on insta too, I have a SW only profile which really keeps me going. My posts aren't anything spesh but, I defo get inspo from others on there!

Back