Sarahosaurus Exante Diary

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 (+200 calorie meal) - 9lbs
Week 3 (+400 calorie low carb meal) - 5lbs

Total loss - 25lbs

I’m still so hungry and constantly thinking about food. Thinking or switching to keto diet and staying low carb. Not sure what to do.

Week 1 - 11lbs

Total loss - 25lbs

I’m still so hungry and constantly thinking about food. Thinking or switching to keto diet and staying low carb. Not sure what to do.

How goes is now sarahosauraus?

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 4 - Sandwich Diet- 4lbs

Total loss - 29lbs

My 19months little boy has been in hospital 6 nights and came home yesterday. Didn’t follow a plan but had toast most mornings and sandwiches when ever I had 5 mins to run and buy one from hospital cafe. Sick of bread.

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 4 - Sandwich Diet- 4lbs

Total loss - 29lbs

My 19months little boy has been in hospital 6 nights and came home yesterday. Didn’t follow a plan but had toast most mornings and sandwiches when ever I had 5 mins to run and buy one from hospital cafe. Sick of bread.

Wow that's amazing loss x well done

How is your little man now? Bad dose going. My baby girl was rushed by ambulance on Thursday she stopped breathing her airway was swollen shut, so I know the feeling 😥 thank goodness it was just swollen from viral infection and she was home the next day. Can't imagine six days. 4 lbs loss is still fantastic. Are you going back on plan ?

I am week one today. Weighed this morning down 10lbs. I'm happy with that. I had weed brownies twice this week 😂😂, which where 200 cals each but they where the days I trained.

Feeling good.
Measurements are down 4.5 inches too.

Looking forward to week 2 now as I know I'll start to see changes.

Your doing amazing x
29 lbs is inspiring x

Wow that's amazing loss x well done

How is your little man now? Bad dose going. My baby girl was rushed by ambulance on Thursday she stopped breathing her airway was swollen shut, so I know the feeling 😥 thank goodness it was just swollen from viral infection and she was home the next day. Can't imagine six days. 4 lbs loss is still fantastic. Are you going back on plan ?

I am week one today. Weighed this morning down 10lbs. I'm happy with that. I had weed brownies twice this week 😂😂, which where 200 cals each but they where the days I trained.

Feeling good.
Measurements are down 4.5 inches too.

Looking forward to week 2 now as I know I'll start to see changes.

Your doing amazing x
29 lbs is inspiring x
That must have been so scary for you.
My little boy had a rash, almost like chicken pox. Did the glass test and waited for the spots to turn into blisters the next morning. They never, they were huge red spots and he had a fever of 41. Got him seen at a&e and they tested for meningitis and sepsis. He was on iv antibiotics while they waited for the results. Thankfully both negative. He was basically poorly for his whole stay but they don’t know (about 10 drs saw him) what the rash was. A bacterial infection but no diagnosis. So I’m waiting on more bloods to come back now but the rash and symptoms are a mystery.

No idea what to do with food. Now I’m home I’m an emotional wreck. It’s hot hard. Im exhausted too. Usually I’d binge and I haven’t. Just need to think about what I want to do now.

That must have been so scary for you.
My little boy had a rash, almost like chicken pox. Did the glass test and waited for the spots to turn into blisters the next morning. They never, they were huge red spots and he had a fever of 41. Got him seen at a&e and they tested for meningitis and sepsis. He was on iv antibiotics while they waited for the results. Thankfully both negative. He was basically poorly for his whole stay but they don’t know (about 10 drs saw him) what the rash was. A bacterial infection but no diagnosis. So I’m waiting on more bloods to come back now but the rash and symptoms are a mystery.

No idea what to do with food. Now I’m home I’m an emotional wreck. It’s hot hard. Im exhausted too. Usually I’d binge and I haven’t. Just need to think about what I want to do now.

I agree with pp.

Stressful times are way harder to ear well, your body craves all kinds of crap, just try to be kind to yourself and remember things will be back on track soon x

We are all here if you wanna offload or need support.

Hope your little boy is better soon xx

Fantastic weight loss for 6 weeks. Wow. That's really spurring me on now x

I'm having a low carb meal today. Day 18, had a dodgy tummy all night and I'm super dehydrated and dizzy. So gonna a low carb dinner 400 cals (cheese burger salad 😍) and just have two exante products the rest of the evening. I've been fasting all day about to eat at 7.
Well 3 weigh in is Monday 👌

Last edited:
Fantastic weight loss for 6 weeks. Wow. That's really spurring me on now x

I'm having a low carb meal today. Day 18, had a dodgy tummy all night and I'm super dehydrated and dizzy. So gonna a low carb dinner 400 cals (cheese burger salad 😍) and just have two exante products the rest of the evening. I've been fasting all day about to eat at 7.
Well 3 weigh in is Monday 👌
That’s great. When I joined I saw other people’s result 6 weeks in and was envious. It didn’t feel like I’d get that far. I’m quite impressed with myself. Just listen to your body when you don’t feel great, health comes first. I only did one week of 600 calorie exante as I’m too active on such low calories. It’s not worth feeling that way.

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 4 - 4lbs
Week 5 - 3lbs
Week 6 - 2lbs
Week 7 - 3lbs
Total loss - 37lbs

Weighing in a day early as I’m at a hotel tonight. Happy with 3lb loss!!

And finally I am diagnosed with an underactive thyroid this week. I’ve been battling the symptoms for 4 years, my mum and grandmother have it. The past 3 years I got checked it had risen but was just below the theshold for diagnosis and medicine. However it shot up this time. I’m ready to stop feeling anxious and tired.

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 4 - 4lbs
Week 5 - 3lbs
Week 6 - 2lbs
Week 7 - 3lbs
Week 8 - 3lbs
Week 9 - 2lbs
Total loss - 42lbs

Ive lost 3 stone now 17.5% of my body weight.

However been to the GP today to get my vitamin D re tested. I’m deficient in almost everything.....looks like I’m anaemic. However getting tested for coeliac disease due as well for some reason.

So that explains why I’ve been so tired.....I’ve been taking supplements for 3 months now and they’ve made no difference.

Wow that is just amazing Sarah.

I'm two weeks behind you and only down 26lbs. But I've had planned days off. You are killing it girl xx keep it up x

Back