Sarah's Diary!

If I have nice food around me then I will eat it. I ate the rest of my birthday sweets and my lion bar but I've accounted for it! All gone now!

I had yoghurt and strawberries and blueberries for breakfast.

I've just done four hours of very hardcore gardening at my granddads! Literally ripping out so many plants and cutting trees. MFP says I've burnt over 1800 calories!!

Yesterday:

B: 0% yeo valley vanilla yoghurt and a banana
S: mini cheddars
L: crab sandwich on brown with salad and fries
D: crumpets with marmite and spaghetti

I wasn't expecting to go out for lunch and had the snack before I knew so that was a bit annoying. Adjusted the day though at 1538 which is under my calorie goal of 1700, although I actually aim for more like 1200/1300 when I can.

Today is ok during the day but it's 'date night' so we are making fajitas. I'll keep them healthy but may be nearer the 1500 again rather than 12/1300.

Hi Sarah,

I feel like I can really relate to you after losing weight and regaining it, plus more. I am back to basics with calorie counting and exercise too. Good luck with it all and well done on the weight loss so far! Here to follow. x

Thanks and hi!

Yesterday I was fine until I got to my boyfriends (he wasn't there) and I had a bagel and some peanut butter stuff that I really didn't need :(

Wasn't massively over but still annoying!

Today has been fine and will be under cals. Went for a 3 mile walk with my mum too. Getting there!

Hoping I'll be ok this weekend. Someone has just given me two big bars of chocolate which means I'll eat them! Haha

Weekend seems to be my bad time so just need to make sure I'm busy or at least doing some extra exercise to counteract any bad choices

Went to the continental market in town today for lunch. Didn't have breakfast as I knew I was going, and made sure we walked there so that we were burning the extra calories! I had creamy garlic mushrooms so the only bad thing in that was a little cream (I didn't really eat the sauce) and some oil I guess. I had frozen yoghurt for pudding with raspberries and a few white chocolate buttons.

Tonight I'm having risotto for dinner which will be made with no oil, butter or cream. Just risotto, fry light, prawns, stock, mushrooms and onion. My boyfriend bought some chorizo he wants to put in too so may have that but should be under calories today. :)

Lost 9lb since Monday which I'm pleased about as that is only five days!

Hiyas looks like your doing fab on the cals I have only just started after 10 years of slimming clubs so having a nose through diaries xx

Not many people post in this section do they?!

Another good day and another pound down. A week tomorrow that I started and I am down 10lb!!! Brilliant! I expect it will begin to slow now.

This week should be fine but I do have a meal out at Las Iguanas on Wednesday as my 'cheat' meal.

Saturday and Sunday I am at a hen party so no idea what we are eating and there will be drinking. However, I'm going to take some sort of lower calorie drink and we will be doing lots of exercise.

We are staying in a yurt and we are going on segways, a mud walk, lots of other walking g and dancing.

Not many people post in this section do they?! Another good day and another pound down. A week tomorrow that I started and I am down 10lb!!! Brilliant! I expect it will begin to slow now. This week should be fine but I do have a meal out at Las Iguanas on Wednesday as my 'cheat' meal. Saturday and Sunday I am at a hen party so no idea what we are eating and there will be drinking. However, I'm going to take some sort of lower calorie drink and we will be doing lots of exercise. We are staying in a yurt and we are going on segways, a mud walk, lots of other walking g and dancing.

Wow well done you they is a great loss x

The weekend sounds like a lot of fun :)

There are quite a few of us "regulars" on the Cals forum away this week-end and have not been posting but it is generally a lot quieter than SW and WW forums.

Well done on the great weight loss.

Where are you staying in the Yurts - we have friends who hire them out at places like Glastonbury - very posh ones. :)

Back