Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

I've just made some mini omelettes - 2 eggs, whisked with seasoning, spinach and a teeny bit if bacon and baked in a cupcake tin, sprayed with fry light.

They are for my lunch tomorrow so ill let you know how it goes! I took pasta today and heated it up but will be difficult to eat tomorrow so thought these might be a good option for easy to eat lunches.

You sound really positive :) For me i always view syns as something keep you on the straight and narrow, to stop you falling off the wagon totally. I had some nougat yesterday and while i could have eaten about 5 more, it really did satisfy my sugar craving.
Good on you and i bet your boyfriend will be really supportive. He sounds lovely :)

You sound really positive :) For me i always view syns as something keep you on the straight and narrow, to stop you falling off the wagon totally. I had some nougat yesterday and while i could have eaten about 5 more, it really did satisfy my sugar craving.
Good on you and i bet your boyfriend will be really supportive. He sounds lovely :)

Thanks, yep I feel really positive at the moment! Let's hope I stay that way.

I have just bought myself a finger of fudge actually. 6 syns and a nice little treat. I need to find something to regularly use my syns on, because otherwise I will have all of them left over and that will tempt me into a choccie bar I think! I may buy some nuts - healthy and a good use of syns I expect.

My boyfriend is lovely - so lucky to have him :)

Ahh that sounds very cheesy! But I really am!

Another good day - yay!

B: cottage cheese (free), mushrooms (superfree), banana (superfree)

S: hifi bar (1/2 hex b)

L: 6 x mini omelettes (free & superfree ingredients), 3 x cheese triangles (1/2 hex a)

S: banana (superfree), hifi bar (1/2 hex b)

D: sweet potato (free), 2 x cheese triangles (1/2 hex a), mushrooms (superfree), onion (superfree), spinach (superfree), ham (free), leeks (superfree), Muller yoghurt (free)

S: lolly (6 syns)

Exercise: I did lots of walking today, to and from uni and work. I am off to Zumba in a bit - hopefully will be OK! Never been to the place before, and am going on my own. I went to Zumba once before with my Mum, but it was to a party one which meant there was a gap after every two songs - am expecting this to be more intense.

Had a stressful day today. Had a lecture at 9-10, then worked for a couple of hours, and then had some more uni work. Then headed home, and witnessed a hit and run. Poor girl was hit on one side of the road, thrown over the barrier and into another car on my side of the road. I went and helped - not sure how useful I was - called her friends, tried to keep her calm etc. Stressful though - horrible thing to see, and left me feeling shaky and stressed!

Thats the sort of thing I would justify bad food with - oh I've had a stressful day, you deserve that massive chocolate bar! So, glad I didn't do that!

Have just made some more of my mini omelettes. Added spinach, red onion and ham this time.

I find it hard enough deciding what to take to eat at work, but the way I am working at the moment means I am there over lunch time, but not working long enough to have a break. I know they are fine for me to have a break if I want, but if I am only working 3/4 hours, I want to work as much as poss! These omelettes are ideal as they are finger food!

Oh god the hit and run sounds awful!! She sounds lucky she's still here with us!! Poor girl.

Zumba is good fun isn't it!! And well done u walking to and from 20 mins each way aswell :)
Great body magic!!

Did u stick with sweet potato? That would have been a good energy fuel releasing food and they fill you up nicely I love sweet potatoes!!

Your diary is looking good :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes she was very lucky, turned out she just fractured anyone after all of that!

Zumba was so fun. I want to go again this week but at £4 a time, I can't really afford it. I've got it in my Wii so may have to bring that to uni from home.

I had a sweet potato in the end, with a mix of veg (onion, spinach, leeks, mushroom) and a slice of ham chopped up. Oh and had my leftover 2 cheese triangles as part of my HExA.

Had a frozen muller as pudding.

Ended up staying up til pretty late and was peckish so had a mint hifi for 6 syns and I had a lolly for 6 syns.

Feeling achy today - good feeling though when you know you have worked hard!

Yes she was very lucky, turned out she just fractured anyone after all of that!

Zumba was so fun. I want to go again this week but at £4 a time, I can't really afford it. I've got it in my Wii so may have to bring that to uni from home.

I had a sweet potato in the end, with a mix of veg (onion, spinach, leeks, mushroom) and a slice of ham chopped up. Oh and had my leftover 2 cheese triangles as part of my HExA.

Had a frozen muller as pudding.

Ended up staying up til pretty late and was peckish so had a mint hifi for 6 syns and I had a lolly for 6 syns.

Feeling achy today - good feeling though when you know you have worked hard!
Oooo what lolly did you have? Xx

I've had another great day foodwise!

B: muller toffee (f) and strawberry (f) with a chopped up banana (sf)

L: mini omelettes (f & sf), 4 x cheese triangles (4/5 hex a), satsuma (sf)

D: sweet potato chips (f), prawns (f), mayo (1/2 syn), mushrooms stuffed with leeks and onion (sf)

I may have a curly wurly in a min. Or a frozen muller with some peanut butter. Or both! Haha, have the syns available!

Just had a strawberry muller which was frozen, with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Yummy!

Bought some jelly today so have made that up for a free treat.

Also, bought some of the Special K crisps - the individual packets so will have those tomorrow with my lunch.

Tomorrow's plan is similar to today's I think. Will aim for:

B: muller (f) & banana (sf)

S: hifi bar (hex b)

L: omelettes (f & sf), Special K crisps (4.5 syns), banana (sf)

D: prawns (f), sweet potato chips (f), leek & onion stuffed mushrooms (sf), topped with mozzerella (hex a) & mayo (0.5 syns)

Exercise: 1 hour of zumba.

S: curly wurly.

That's the plan anyway!

I've got work from 10-1, uni from 1-5 and then zumba at 7:30-8:30 so a busy day!

Having a really crappy day.

Was up half of the night with pains in my stomach and back, and tonsil.

I am prone to kidney infections and tonsillitis so knew straightaway that is what it was. Went to the doctor where that was confirmed.

So angry. Pain is easing with painkillers now but still very sore - more so the kidney pain.

I'm missing work (first week back) without sick pay, and missing four hours of lectures. Missing Zumba tonight too.

Had half a yoghurt this morning but hurt too much (f). Later when the tonsil pain had lessened, I had a hifi bar (hex b), and some Special K crisps (4.5).

I had those as they were in my room - currently really hurting to lie down, let alone stand in the kitchen cooking.

:(

I spent most of the night up as I couldn't sleep. Very feverish so mostly was absolutely freezing. To the point where I have a thick onesie, thick socks, thick joggers, thick jumper and a massive duvet on and a hot water bottle and I still shook most of the night.

My tonsils are now huge, and my kidneys are killing.

I want to eat - sometimes when the pain is less I am hungry. However, when the pain is high with the kidneys, it just makes me feel sick.

Regardless of that, swallowing is getting more and more painful - even drinking my drink is agony so I am reluctant to eat for that reason.

So.... My question is... Do I force some food down, regardless of the pain? My bf suggested I get some ice cream, but I'm on SW! I could freeze some muller lights but I don't get them quite right!

Or soup, I could have soup but if that's all I'm having ill be using up syns on that. There is a tiny shop opposite me and that's about as far as I can walk so options are limited!

Seems I am talking to myself!

I weighed this morning just to see how I was getting on - looks like an 8lb loss so far - brilliant!!

So, I'm going to go to the shop and have today as a whatever makes me feel better day. Just think ice cream will be nice and cold on my tonsils, and maybe some soup and bread as that will go down well too. Should still be under daily calories, just won't be good as syns I suppose!

Hi sarah sorry your not feeling well hopefully your better soon!

Wow 8lb loss is fab!! Well done :)
I would just treat yourself today and make yourself better have ice cream if you want to

Keep it going 8lbs is great!! :) xx

Hi sarah sorry your not feeling well hopefully your better soon!

Wow 8lb loss is fab!! Well done :)
I would just treat yourself today and make yourself better have ice cream if you want to

Keep it going 8lbs is great!! :) xx

Yep I was pretty impressed with 8lbs! I've had some ice cream, and I have some beans and toast for later. Think I should still be low on cals anyway, as it hurts to eat, so shouldn't do much damage.

Aww bless you, you sound like your feeling really rotten! I do hope your feeling better soon! And 2 things at once, bet you don't know what to do with yourself. Try not to worry too much bout diet, 8lbs! Ur doing great! Just do what's easy and nice to eat for now.
Read you can't get to shop, but if you can get bf to go for you, mini twister lollies are only 2.5 syns and think they'd help your throat a bit. You could eat them all day almost guilt free xxxx

Back