ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Was like a homemade pub one with cheese lol xx

sarahloub1 said:
I am absolutely disgusted in myself!!!! I had a KFC last nite coz didn't know what I wanted...just pointed it up I had a boneless banquet and seriously could not eat it anyway ....28p I am furious but ill not have another argh :'(

Did u have weeklies to use Hun? If u did, don't worry about it as that's hat they're there for! X

Yea was day 1 for me so dipped into them a bit but hey....do you use all of them?x

sarahloub1 said:
Yea was day 1 for me so dipped into them a bit but hey....do you use all of them?x

ALWAYS!!! I couldn't be without the weeklies at weekends! I literally can relax and have what I want if I save them at weekends. Couldn't do this without them! X

And do you have good weight loses?xx

I'm totally confused now as I txt my leader and she said its advisable to use them coz if I don't then all of a sudden do use them then I could gain so iv used a canny few this weekend so I'm gona try and use all of them from now on x

sarahloub1 said:
I'm totally confused now as I txt my leader and she said its advisable to use them coz if I don't then all of a sudden do use them then I could gain so iv used a canny few this weekend so I'm gona try and use all of them from now on x

Sounds like a good idea. I've had good losses using them all and staying in my allowance, it's when I go over that they're rubbish! Usually gains. I exercise a lot an my leader said to eat all my weeklies as she thought maybe I wasn't eating enough with the exercise I was doing x

I kno I think I'm over thinking things now im starting this week to use them if I gain I know why but ill stay positive thanks xx

Hmmm yea I don't exercise a lot but I do try and walk everyday but I'm defo feeling better now about it thanks hun xx

sarahloub1 said:
Hmmm yea I don't exercise a lot but I do try and walk everyday but I'm defo feeling better now about it thanks hun xx

You'll be fine, as long as you've tracked everything, you're bound to lose x

I kno its just me had a slight panic lol xx

Its a Saturday so I have a whole week to be good now iv been 100% today feeling good. How about you?? When I go back on my laptop Il have a look for your diary x

sarahloub1 said:
Its a Saturday so I have a whole week to be good now iv been 100% today feeling good. How about you?? When I go back on my laptop Il have a look for your diary x

I weigh on a Thursday. X

BeckyT said:
Oooo another Thursday weigher! Do you get weighed in the morning or on an evening? x

Evening at 5:30, what about u? X

Back