sat pondering ?? whats the answer ..

I'm 56 dear. Lucky to be alive. The 1200 you saw was only one day, and the ONLY day in 7 days since I started that I went under. I've been 1850 and 2200 on other days, otherwise hovering between 1600 and 1700. Thanks for caring, my dear. I hope we can be good buddies ... I NEED you! :)

Yes, I'm 52, so just a tad younger. :) Must admit I feel more like 82 at the moment, as I've got osteoarthritis in both knees and can hardly walk - have to use a wheelchair if I go anywhere that requires walking more than a few metres, lol. But I'm hoping to get at least one new knee in the not too distant future, fingers crossed.

I'll do my very best to cheer you on - this forum is really great for support, I've found it to be ready helpful! :) xx

Ouch ~ I am so sorry about your knees. You must have done too much exercise and worn them out. My brother was a football referee and lead singer in a band, and has had both knees replaced. He was soon back on stage and the knees are as good as the originals! So keep your pecker up. I am lucky, I don't do any exercise so my knees are all right, though in circumference they are bigger than my b/f's waist measurement OH LORDY!

I'm afraid I don't exercise, never have done, so the arthritis is purely weight related, unfortunately. I've had three ops in the last three years, all for weight related conditions - two on my knees and one gallbladder removal, so I'm getting my money's worth out of the NHS at the moment! :D xx

It must be incredibly hard to be on a total meal replacement diet - especially a vlc one too! They must have some serious willpower. It's most definitely not for me though, I'd worry that it'd be too much coming back onto normal food as it doesn't really teach you about portion control/"normal" eating post diet.

Hoping they get you seen soon, Tracy :D

Back