Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

Day 3 so far, so good. I'm feeling on top of the world baby!!! Just having my first hot chocolate after reminding myself to, as I've had no horrid hunger pangs today. I have no idea what I weigh cos my hubby's hidden the scales and so far I've resisted the temptation to go and look for them. Roll on fri for my first weigh in!

You are doing fab hun keep at it and before you know it Friday will be here! Sounds like you are in ketosis or going into it if you feel good and have not horrid hunger pains! KEEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!! you can do this and wait till you weigh in!

I am going to stalk you to make sure you do not get on those scales!

Hope you day continues to go as well! will pop in tonight to see how the day has been for you? take care x

How u doing??

I'm doing ok, had 3 custard creams last night and a tiny sliver of cheesecake tonight AND i hunted down the scales ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However hubby has put them into hiding again and changed the location so tomorrow back on the straight and narrow, try and shift another pound before Fri's frst weigh in! I've also changed my stats to make my current weight my start weight. The 2 stone from last year had gone, can't keep resting on my laurels, oh I've lost 2 stone, that was really just baby weight, I'm the same weight I was when I fell pregnant with my second. Let the battle commence.

I'm doing ok, had 3 custard creams last night and a tiny sliver of cheesecake tonight AND i hunted down the scales ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However hubby has put them into hiding again and changed the location so tomorrow back on the straight and narrow, try and shift another pound before Fri's frst weigh in! I've also changed my stats to make my current weight my start weight. The 2 stone from last year had gone, can't keep resting on my laurels, oh I've lost 2 stone, that was really just baby weight, I'm the same weight I was when I fell pregnant with my second. Let the battle commence.

Hi Scooter, oh dear with your blip! Glad to see you are back on it now! Like your comment let the battle commence! Good luck! X

How's it going for u? When is our first weigh in?

First weigh in today! Lost 4lbs which is ok considering I didn't start til 2 days after my first wi so could have put on more weight and technically this is only day 6 of the diet. So I'm happy. :D

That's great so say had a couple blips. I'd be very happy with that x well done!! Friday weigh ins???

I'll do Fri weigh ins with u.

Starting weight 15.0
Today 14.13

First weigh in today! Lost 4lbs which is ok considering I didn't start til 2 days after my first wi so could have put on more weight and technically this is only day 6 of the diet. So I'm happy. :D

Hi Scooterchick, well done you on losing the 4lb which is great as you say its after 6 days! You will be in the 15's before you know it! How are you finding in now that the first week is nearly over do you feel much better now?

Take care hun x

Yeah, getting into the swing of it now, aiming to be in the 15's at next weigh in!

u will be ok....we gonna lose this weight together x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Wats or weight now scooter?

16st 3 now. 4lb def achievable to get into 15's next week and back into my size 18 jeans!

have you got a "goal outfit" or something you are aiming to get into? I find that helps keep me motivated! x

There's a bit of me that would really like to fit into my wedding dress again. Just because, you know? It'd kind of make me feel like I'd really done it. I got married in Dec 1994 LOL, so if I make it, it's probably not a photo I'll ever show the world. But it would be nice.

I know some folks buy clothes in smaller sizes but I think I'd rather know they fit before buying them. As it is, I have jeans from the last time I did this all the way down to a size 14. Be cool to get in those size 14s again. :)

1994! Lol would be fantastic if you did get into it again! Iv got a pair of jeans in a 14 with the tags on still that I never managed to get into. And a lovely sparkly dress that just about goes up one thigh at the moment lol :argh:

Back