Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

What a shame... yet, in Devon, I'd have thought you'd get the best of the weather...

You should be safe weather wise in Portugal! Are you going to build on the land?

Theres an old ruin there ,which when we finally move over we may try to restore .We want to go back to basics so will be most probably yurts and wood lodges .......bliss in my eyes middle of nowhere , apart from a small village up the road a bit ...
The weather is strange to say the least its raining now that non stop make your grass ten foot long in a few hours type , still they keep saying we need it :/

How wonderful! so you're looking at a permanent move at some point or other...

They do keep saying you need it, it's true, but are they keeping hold of it? I doubt it!

lol no we will ave a hose pipe ban next week !!
Yep we are hoping the move will be perm, all down to money and timing .....I would of gone years ago if we could of the OH doesnt want me to go alone as it is isolated ,so I suppose it will wait a bit longer

morning all
we have sun !!!!! Im hoping it stays promised the kids id take them down the beach after lunch , shame the tide will be out though ...
have decided that for the wedding this weekend that I will be designated driver for the day so wont drink evening is a bit more of a problem as its in the farm and we are staying there still see how I feel if its is totm them i think I wont want a drink anyways as for the buffet there will be chicken and beef and salad there so sorted

right today
B oatmeal porridge with yogurt
L boiled eggs
D beef strips with cottage cheese

Sun in Devon! Fabulous! Enjoy the beach!

Good plan to be designated driver! If you have to, I'm "reliably informed" that vodka + diet drink (no fruit) mixer is the way to go.

Glad you have some sunshine Tan, I wish we did, roll on Saturday thats our next allotted burst of rays. Hopefully Dh and ds will get out fishing, they put the boat in the loch last night, of course its pouring down today, how typical
Your plans for the wedding sound good, as long as theres plenty food I wouldnt be fussed with a drink.

no im not that fussed to be honest the festy will be different but I will do penance for that on the monday after and that will be drink not food as im taking oatbran so will have porridge every morning and then eat off the meat stands , see im getting into it now

The beach was great going tomorrow as well im hoping its a bit damp this weekend so that we can have th sun the weekend after but the kids are happy and i got some exercise in

ok so today was weigh in I was 189lbs so have broken through the 190s bi gutted as I was 188 yesterday but I know totm is due in the next few days so im putting it down to that at the moment I was ultra good yeserday and maybe the beef had too much soya sauce on it ...anyway stop making excuses and keep plodding on its a loss !!!!!
I did however get two pairs of jeans on that have not seen the light of day for yrs ok they were size 16 but thats been a long way off for a while so I have some extra clothes to wear lol
today then day 4 pp
B Oatbran porridge and yogurt
L omelette or boiled eggs if we go to the beach
D turkey with fromage frais and some spice not sure what yet (can i use curry powder ?)

Well done on the loss:D

I am jealous of the sun, it is pouring down here, I managed to get the lawn mowed yesterday, but the kids can't go out there today as it is waterlogged!! oh I just remembered the dog is still outside haha, must let him in.

Poor dog!! Bright and sunny here, but we did have rain yesterday so it's a lot cooler than of late...

Scrumper - yes soy sauce is so very salty so I try not to have to much ever... or, if you can, have it at lunchtime rather than dinner... mind you TOTM will also adversely affect your weight... WHO CARES what size your jeans are - only you know - and you also know you've not had them on in years so WELL DONE!

ok so today was weigh in I was 189lbs so have broken through the 190s bi gutted as I was 188 yesterday but I know totm is due in the next few days so im putting it down to that at the moment I was ultra good yeserday and maybe the beef had too much soya sauce on it ...anyway stop making excuses and keep plodding on its a loss !!!!!
I did however get two pairs of jeans on that have not seen the light of day for yrs ok they were size 16 but thats been a long way off for a while so I have some extra clothes to wear lol
today then day 4 pp
B Oatbran porridge and yogurt
L omelette or boiled eggs if we go to the beach
D turkey with fromage frais and some spice not sure what yet (can i use curry powder ?)

Downsizing clothes already! Well done:).

morning
Well busy couple of days ahead so will get on here when I can
Had another 1lb rise this morning and I didnt do salty yesterday , so has to be that totm as ive been religiously sticking to the plan anyway im not going to weigh till next thursday now will depress my self otherwise
Today is day 5 PP

B oatbran porridge with yogurt
L omelette or boiled eggs if im off to the beach
D chilli Mince

Hi Tan, its a pain weighing every day isnt it, especially when you see a rise, I weighed 2lbs heavier the other day and I had been sticking to the plan 100% so I was peed off about that. TOTM has a lot to answer for!!! Enjoy your busy days x

I don't dare weigh every day - I know you're supposed to. Once for official weigh-in and once mid-week (where sometimes I'm heavier than the previous weigh-in) is enough for me. When the numbers go up, 'tis not good for morale so I'd rather not know. Ostrich tactics!

I think I might just try doing a mid week one plus my Friday one. its not nice when its lower during the week than on your weigh in day

I know but im not giving in as Ive not lost like this for years .....the rest of this month will be up and down then I will start to nail it sick of being the fat weeble

I'm just the same... having previously followed our guru's advice re daily weighing, I found it really hard to stop doing it... and it becomes almost addictive, and some even start weighing themselves several times a day obsessively.

I've enough OCD traits without that one too so I'm now intentionally restricting myself and doing better (headwise) for it. "Unfair" weigh ins can trip me up!

ok so the weekend is over went ok foodwise didnt each much as there was not alot weighed this morning its totm and im still what i was last weigh in so no gain which is a plus

Sat
B oatbran and yogurt
L some chucken and cabbage
D ham cucumber and tomatoes

sunday
Omlette and ham
Oatbran porridge and yogurt

Monday
Galette with 2 eggs on top
salmon and ham
curried mince

wow you didnt eat much sunday hon x