Secret Diary

Do you mind me asking how long it has taken you to lose ur 3st 4lbs? Thats fantastic results :)

I don't mind at all ! I have had a couple of goes at S&s with this being my 3rd. I started my journey last April doing 12 weeks first time and losing 3 stone, I had a planned break for a foreign holiday but lost my stepmom to cancer whilst we were away. My dad fell apart so I had to do a lot of the arrangements and didn't have the inspiration to continue and the time to even think about my weight. The weight piled back on and I restarted in Oct, doing nearly 10 weeks, but again planned break, but the break was much longer than it should have been and I gave myself far too much freedom ! Back again, but have another planned foreign holiday in 4 weeks. I have to learn from the above, I cannot allow myself to go mad and need to start back when I am supposed to ! Wishing you well in your journey !

Hi hunch, peppermint tea is fine, any tea is apart from fruit teas. I tend to use mouthwash rather brushing the tusks. The lip, can't help there sorry.

Doing grand though

Day 5 - Oatmeal for breakfast (delicious) Lemon bar for lunch which was fab. Off out building a snowman with the kids which was great fun. Ive just ordered my next supply of S&S which will arrive on Tuesday. Finding it hard today not hungry at all but just bizarre like I want to eat. No amount of water is taking the thoughts away so thought Id come on here for a while to keep me busy.

Day 5 - Oatmeal for breakfast (delicious) Lemon bar for lunch which was fab. Off out building a snowman with the kids which was great fun. Ive just ordered my next supply of S&S which will arrive on Tuesday. Finding it hard today not hungry at all but just bizarre like I want to eat. No amount of water is taking the thoughts away so thought Id come on here for a while to keep me busy.

U have snow! Where r u? :)

Yes quite a lot! We r near Biggar in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. I went to bed with a bit of a headache & woke up to more snow!

Nearing the end of day 5 & it's been a bit tough. Lingering headache & mad thoughts about food but after an afternoon nap lol I had spaghetti Bol for tea which I enjoyed. Just trying to get more water into me. Laid off the coffee more today & my mouth feels a lot better. Been drinking peppermint tea which is ok. Keeping those positive thoughts in my head & the reminder that a pair of size 18 jeans which have never fitted now go on & fasten woo hoo. Hot chocolate shake later for supper then off to bed feeling rather proud of myself today.

well thats me tucked up in bed for the night. Finally the horrid taste in my mouth is starting to go either that or Im just getting used to it but today Ive laid off the coffee & gone for peppermint tea or just boiled water which im enjoying more than cold water - that was starting to make me gag!! Day 6 tmrw woo hoo cant wait for wi on Wednesday.

Great sleep last nite but woke with a slight headache again this morning. One thing I've noticed as the days pass on s&s is my nose which normally constantly feels blocked feels clearer. No more snow thank goodness so kids off to school, I've got a pile of ironing to do then going to have a go at just dance 4 on the wii.

Hello Hun

Well done .... Nearly finished with your first week!!! Are you looking forward to WI?!

We've had some snow but only a dusting on the cars .... Not enough to keep me from not going to work :( lol

Good luck with the ironing!!!! And have fun on the wii!!! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so excited about my official wi on Wed. I'm actually surprised I've managed to get this far. Years of failed attempts has left me feeling very negative but the difference I can feel already keeps me going. One day at a time :)
Have a good day x

I'm so excited about my official wi on Wed. I'm actually surprised I've managed to get this far. Years of failed attempts has left me feeling very negative but the difference I can feel already keeps me going. One day at a time :)
Have a good day x

will be exciting to see your first loss!! obviously shows that your head is in the game now too :) sounds great!!! enjoy your day x

Day 6 - ironing done, dog walked, fresh bread made for hubby, half an hour on wii just dance then a lovely bath. Happy days :D Going to make spicy spaghetti for lunch then off to Tesco for few bits & pieces. Hope ur all having a good day. Stay positive x

School run all done & kids busy with homework so I thought Id do mine too, minimins style lol Ive printed off a 1-100 number chart to stick up on fridge so I can score off with each lb I lose :) Hopefully keeping sight of the bigger picture (smaller me) on weeks that maybe I dont lose as much as Id hoped for. Id like to lose 6st (84lbs). Cant wait for my slim & save order to arrive so I can plan my next week ahead. Ive found the bars handy for weekends if we r out & about or nights as a treat with my can of coke zero. I have 2 tupperware boxes that hold my chosen 4 packs per day as I find if Im semi organised with which packs Im having then Im ok. I tend to eat at 9am/10am & 1pm & 5pm & 8pm.

Day 6 - complete :)
Husband said this evening 'how long r u planning on eating like this?' I replied I didn't know I'm taking it a day at a time. 'Oh' he said 'U dont want to end up losing too much'
B*****d !!!!!!! We've not slept in same bed for months now due to my snoring, nor has he kissed me or shown any real affection towards me & now that I'm managing day by day to follow s&s he decides to say something like that!
Anyway I'm off to bed feeling rather pleased with myself, partly due to fact that I'm on day 7 tmrw & partly because my pyjama bottoms won't stay up :)
Oh can't wait for wi day

grr, tell him to get knobbed! I've just had a cursory grunt off mr dovy but we don't live together so it's not too bad.

Slowly we have drifted apart really I sometimes feel like we r just housemates. Pleasant enough to each other etc but no romance or anything! I've always blamed myself because of my weight I've pushed him away but who knows where we'll end up.

grr, tell him to get knobbed! I've just had a cursory grunt off mr dovy but we don't live together so it's not too bad.

Haha I agree :)

Slowly we have drifted apart really I sometimes feel like we r just housemates. Pleasant enough to each other etc but no romance or anything! I've always blamed myself because of my weight I've pushed him away but who knows where we'll end up.

Wow hun, Reading your post was like listening to me last year. You do what's right for you and your self esteem and confidence hun, and whatever else is meant to be is meant to be.

Thanks willpowerwoman x

Day 7 - feel fantastic today! No funny mouth either that or I'm used to it! DD birthday today but I have no desire to eat cake so that's good :)

Busy busy day 7 - working today til 2.30pm so had a crispy chic shake for breakfast then tomato soup when I got home. Daughters b'day cake made & cooling as we speak ready to be filled with jam & fresh cream. I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. I've got a choc Truffa bar for when they r tucking in :) Not had much water today so making sure I get some into me before bed.

Back