Segregated groups

Yes I do think some of the criteria with the comps is a bit strange!

Would have thought same sex couples would have been entitled to go through to the nationals though
they can in couple of the year. Same sex couples in a loving relationship are allowed. X

I'm surprised SW can get away with doing Miss Slinky & not doing Mr Slinky, surely this is discrimination?

I think it's a historic contest, things have changed, there are more men and male consultants now. I sense a change will come.
To be honest, it's a daft comp anyway....... In my opinion!

Hmmm I always thought the idea of Miss.Slinky was to give women who hadn't had loads to lose a chance but in group it often still seemed to go to women who had lost loads ?

I find a lot of SW stuff a bit cock-eyed. For example we are told that losing 1-2lb a week is the healthiest and most sustainable way of losing weight. And then they award slimmer of the week to the person who has large losses.

I find a lot of SW stuff a bit cock-eyed. For example we are told that losing 1-2lb a week is the healthiest and most sustainable way of losing weight. And then they award slimmer of the week to the person who has large losses.

I don't think it's fair the person with the biggest loss wins, I think the person with the biggest percentage, like Biggest Loser should be slimmer of the week.

100% agree!

In answer to the OP, I can't imagine why men would want to be segregated but if it floats their boat, why not? Personally it wouldn't matter if my group were men, women or somewhere in the middle as long as they were nice. Welcome and respect all, I say.

I don't think it's fair the person with the biggest loss wins, I think the person with the biggest percentage, like Biggest Loser should be slimmer of the week.

It gets complicated then though.... i wouldnt have won it 28 times if that was the case!

Back