September challenge - make it count

Thanks, I'm editing my profile as we speak adding all the info, etc. this forum is great! x

Well done! :D

Restarted today and starting weight is 13st 10lbs - onwards and downwards x

Hi Sheila and Kami I'd like to pledge for 6lb for September only 4 friday weigh in's :)

week 1 : 3.5lbs off. :D

I was so happy I started to cry when I got home.. Never in my life did I ever think I would lose over 3 stone. And I've gone and topped it by 3 stone 8 pounds now.

I can actually see myself eventually getting to target with slimming world. I haven't felt this hopeful before.

I was so happy I started to cry when I got home.. Never in my life did I ever think I would lose over 3 stone. And I've gone and topped it by 3 stone 8 pounds now.

I can actually see myself eventually getting to target with slimming world. I haven't felt this hopeful before.

Well done hunni that's fantastic news :D you're doing amazing xx

Now you have to start to believe in yourself AND the slimming world plan. You've done so well MC and just think how much more you (and the rest of us) can lose before Christmas! That thought keeps me going :)

Awww well done hun - I filled up for you reading that! Ive been there and remember the feeling well. Your doing amazingly well, you WILL get to target x

Awww thanks for all your lovely kind words. :D

Cloud : I did believe in myself before.. It just didn't properly "kick in". I knew I was losing, I was happy about it. But I didn't really think in my mind that it was "me" losing if that makes sense? I'm weird. :D

Today seems to be an emotional day, Sheila! I told my consultant how much she and her help means to me and I think she also got a bit teary :eek:

Awww thanks for all your lovely kind words. :D

Cloud : I did believe in myself before.. It just didn't properly "kick in". I knew I was losing, I was happy about it. But I didn't really think in my mind that it was "me" losing if that makes sense? I'm weird. :D

Today seems to be an emotional day, Sheila! I told my consultant how much she and her help means to me and I think she also got a bit teary :eek:

Its great when you get the support from your C hun you know your not just another "customer". I love going to group ive made some lovely supportive friends, but I also think coming on minis every day and chatting to my friends here is what has kept me going.

Dont ever feel like your struggling - if you have a bad week come tell us ,and someone will always help with advice or wise words to help you along the way xx

Back