Shake that Weight flavours

Had the honey nougat one just now. Has a real taste of honey to it. Quite nice really.

So have tried all the bars now. There aren't any I would order again. Obviously I prefer some to others, but dont dislike any as such. Adds a bit of variety.

I'm a bit habitual where foodpacks are concerned. I only have porridge for breakfast and unless the maple fruit and nut bar is exceptional I will stick with the dark chocolate bars for supper. I like the honey and the milk chocolate bars but not as much as I like the dark chocolate bar.

I like the 3 flavours of shake that I have, the chocolate (of course), caramel and cafe latte. I have soup but not having my first until tonight so I will let you know what it's like on here.

I had the Caffe Latte one for breakfast this morning with more ice than I usually do.. It was gorgeous. I do love coffee though!
I hate strawberry milkshake normally but I have to say the Strawberry shake I had today was delicious.
I'm trying the chocolate one later :)

You're in for a treat DD! I had vegetable soup and although the portion was small (160mls) is was really tasty. It had a base flavour of pea soup and was very creamy and as ever filling. I really enjoyed it. x

You're in for a treat DD! I had vegetable soup and although the portion was small (160mls) is was really tasty. It had a base flavour of pea soup and was very creamy and as ever filling. I really enjoyed it. x

I never even thought to buy the meal packs.. Do you find it easier to have the bars and meals rather than just the shakes JN? x

I never even thought to buy the meal packs.. Do you find it easier to have the bars and meals rather than just the shakes JN? x

Hell yes! I have porridge for breakfast, a shake for lunch, soup for my evening meal and a bar as a 'special treat' in the evening. I did 10 months of lighterlife this way to lose 8.5 stones a couple of years ago and I very rarely slipped up unless it was planned i.e Christmas when for Christmas dinner I followed the GI plan. x I have to say at this point that I am not an uber disciplined person or I would never have got to 20 stones plus in the first place! x

Just had my chocolate shake... ohh it's to die for!
Just have my vanilla shake to try tomorrow and that's all the flavors tried!

I had a maple fruit nut bar and it's easily as delicious as the dark chocolate bar! If you don't like currants you won't like it but anyone who remembers the chocolate bar old Jamaica will love it. That's what it really reminded me of. My next order will have these and dark chocolate for my bars. x

I had the vanilla shake this morning (the last flavor to try) it was really nice but nothing amazing.. I think I may try a few spoonfulls of coffee in it tomorrow? xx

To some it up my top 3:

1. Cafe Latte
2. Chocolate
3. Caramel

Least favorite is Banana!!

I had the vanilla shake this morning (the last flavor to try) it was really nice but nothing amazing.. I think I may try a few spoonfulls of coffee in it tomorrow? xx

To some it up my top 3:

1. Cafe Latte
2. Chocolate
3. Caramel

Least favorite is Banana!!

Theyre my favourite shakes too

1. Chocolate
2. Cafe latte
3. Caramel

my favourite bars are

1. Maple fruit nut
2. Dark chocolate

The jury is still out on soups. I had a reaction to the chicken soup tonight so I won't be having that again. Anyone want to swap for any of the above shakes? I have 6. X

I have now ordered all the bars that will arrive tomorrow so I'll give them a try. Jayne I love how you have your meals, my husband and I might give that a go. Any more opinions in the soups?? x

I have now ordered all the bars that will arrive tomorrow so I'll give them a try. Jayne I love how you have your meals, my husband and I might give that a go. Any more opinions in the soups?? x

Yes the chicken soup tasted okay once I added salt and pepper. A bit of a celery flavour to it, but it gave me an allergic reaction! X

I had mushroom soup yesterday and can report that it was very nice. It was full of mushroom flavours and very creamy. The texture was creamy with pieces of mushrooms too. x

Jayne x

Hello,

My top shakes are:

1- Caramel
2- Chocolate
3- Cafe Late
4- Banana

I'm not keen on Strawberry because it has little red bits and the vanilla, well, it tastes of nothing. Never tried the hazelnut (they didn't have it last time I ordered).

I've seen someone talking about the white chocolate ones, checked the website and can't find anything.. is it something they stopped selling? I loooove white chocolate!

Back