Shaking shakes on the go.

danii27

Hi All,
I'm struggling a bit with mixing my shakes on the go. When im @ home i blend with ice which is lovely but when im out and i can't use the blender they are so lumpy and I find them unbearable. I've tried everything to get rid of the lumps - shaker with a mixer ball, battery operated coffee foaming cup to mix them in. Battery operated milk frother thing from
Ikea, Sieve section inside my cup. I always put water in first then powder as I used to do with protein shakes as I found this works better ...but not this time!
Anyway I work at an airport so tetras are out of the question as they are over 100ml also I can't take a hand blender to work.
So can anyone help!!! I don't want to fail @ this because of lumpy bumpy shakes!! Will shaking in the official Cambridge diet shaker help?

Did u not get a shaker when u joined?? If not in pound land or any local cheapy shop they do them? If not bars are great or ready made shakes?xxx

Hiya I didn't get an official cambridge shaker but I have one with a mixing ball I used to mix protein shakes with and it was perfect! Not for Cambridge shakes though )-: I think bars will be the way forward!

Always had this problem at first! Try putting about 100ml of water in and half your pack giving it a really really good shake add the remaining water another really good shake them remaining powder and another good shake! Sounds a bit silly but works for me :) x

Nothing worse than lumpy shakes!! Bars are the best option I think!!

Good luck x

Another vote here to try the bars as soon as you are able to have them.
I've tried all sorts of shakers, including the official Cambridge one with the little ball inside, and still haven't been able to find anything that doesn't leave lumps. When at home I use a hand blender and lumpy shakes are so disgusting, especially if you're used to having them with crushed ice.
Could you also try the soups as (although I haven't tried myself) I believe they are slightly easier to mix with a fork, especially if you add the hot water a little at a time.
Potter x

you can get the cups with the little blender inside i find they are great :) x

Back