Shazzabir CC Journey to 9st!

How are you doing Shazz?

Look at you, skinny mini!!! Running and everything, most impressed!!! xxx

Well I'm back again!! Actually mostly good to report. I have signed up to the Silverstone half marathon in March, so running is going well. I did a 5 mile run at the w/e outside, so finally feel as though I am making progress again. Eating like a pig, but mostly healthy food. Think it is the running giving me an appetite, as I am so hungry the next day!!! Probably eating a lot more than I am burning, but I really do feel as if I need it.

I have 12lb to lose then back at my goal weight, so heading in the right direction. Not finding it quite so easy to lose this time.

Going to York for the w/e, so will probably consume way too much alcohol and food...!!! A rare occasion, going with just hubbie, daughter staying with grandma :)

Well then you've got to enjoy the weekend, I insist!! 12lb isn't really that much, I'm sure with all the running it'll come off. Or maybe you're at a good weight for you now with all the running you do?

Great to have you back Shaz. Lovely to read lot's of positive things. Everything sounds pretty good at the moment.
The appetite will definitely be due to the running, i wouldn't worry too much, just listen to what your body tells you.

I found you!!! Wow only 12lbs... and youve already reached there before... whoop whoop!!!

I'm not too concerned about the weight, it will come off the more I progress with the running. Was planning to run 6 miles this morning, but still in bed, so unlikely to happen now :(

Going to York today for the w/e, very excited!!!! Got my gym stuff packed and my swimming costume, hopefully won't over indulge too much!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Shazz.

Morning shaz, just subscribing to your diary :) just looking at your picture of the scale t 8.10 makes me so envious. It's where I want to be but stuck at 10 for months now on Atkins. I do get to stuff my face though and haven't ever counted cals. I'm hoping counting cals, and creating cal deficits with workouts can help me get to the 8s soon. Good luck with the 12lb I will be sticking around to see how you get on. Enjoy the w/e away!

Back