ShellyBops Xenical Adventures ;)

See me and breakfast dont really get on :( it always makes me feel ill if i eat to early in the morning.. You girls have an suggestions for something light in the mornings?

I would usually have a brown bread ham sandwich at lunch but with the heat i just stuck to my fruit.

I suppose im just kind of afraid of over eating so then im under eating instead :(

im not on mfp but gonna make one now i think :)

xx

I drink a herbalife vanilla protein shake. It gets my metabolism going without making me feel too full

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ShellyBop said:
See me and breakfast dont really get on :( it always makes me feel ill if i eat to early in the morning.. You girls have an suggestions for something light in the mornings?

I would usually have a brown bread ham sandwich at lunch but with the heat i just stuck to my fruit.

I suppose im just kind of afraid of over eating so then im under eating instead :(

im not on mfp but gonna make one now i think :)

xx

Let us know your mfp name then we can add you as a friend, I have an open diary so you can see what I eat as a guideline x

If you google herbalife you find many distributors. The woman I buy mine off is Lana Jackson www.yourhealthplan.co.uk

I like it. It's about £25 for a tub but because I only have it for breakfast it lasts a fair while. I also like the chocolate peanut protein bars as a snack as they're fairly filling.

I do only have the vanilla shake though. I find other flavours a bit sweet for me.

They're a good shake because they are properly balanced with the right percentages of protein carb and fat. You can use them twice a day and one proper meal. I have done that before and lost quite a lot of weight but I prefer to use it just for breakfast

Brilliant well done

ShellyBop said:
you are though cus u have got it off and thats exactly what i want to do.. ive never got to speak to someone who has had the willpower to stick at it! xx

There are a lot of us on here who have, I still have 2 stone to go x

Back