Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

Hey Lynsey I'm so sorry for my late reply, well done for losing your 6 lbs as that's bloody brilliant and I no you can get to your 10 stone this week :) super fab! Myself I'm not doin to great at the mo, I had a accident Friday and fainted, I have a thick lip and a black eye but in ok :) xXx

Hi there! Ye been ok, done sole source for past 2 days but gone and picked at kevs pasta tonight argh!!!! Only 3 pieces but why did I do it!!!!!! Don't think ill get my 4lb loss tmw!!xxx

It's crazy isn't it as I occasionally picked and it was always things I would never eat! Very strange :-/. If you don't get your 4lbs this week you no for sure you will next week and more :) 10 stone loss is coming for you, well done hun xXx

Your time is coming too!! Another few days and you will be back on it!! Just think, you've been ok on it so far so maybe it's a bug or something that's knocked you out of sync? (I'm no doctor off course!!)

1lb off today! She says it's coz I'm doing too much with gym and sole source. Gonna stop gym until I'm at goal now. When I first stood on scales it said 4lb gain.... Nearly cried!! They weren't stable though so moved them to flatter surface at work and thank god they were wrong!!!!!xxx

Yeh I'm defo going back on it Monday feel enormous and it TOTM so just feeling down in the dumps. I want Monday to hurry up now, I suggested to my husband about starting it sat but he's so against it as we agreed I start mon to get my self feeling better which I have been, I no he just worries but it's making me frustrated as its only a couple days before mon grrrrrr men ay lol. Well done on your 1lb loss hun and my cdc said that if you do too much exercise whilst on ss or ss+ it could make you even gain weight even though being 100%. My goodness I bet you was panicking like mad and confused at the same time with scales reading +4lbs, well done for staying positive and moving them to a flat surface, I would of kept moving them everywhere until it read differently lol xXx

I did exactly that!!! I moved them twice!! I'm away next week so not getting weighed! Discussed with my consultant that I was gonna move my target to 11.5st rather than 10.5st as feel quite slim at moment and I'll only need to lose another 9lbs to get to 11.5st!! She managed to talk me to going to the 10's otherwise I will always wonder! And of I try to get back on it to get there I will never so it!! Gonna see what I think at 11.5st and see what I think! Monday will be hear on a flash, don't worry. You've only been off plan for a week or so so u will be fine!will prob give you a fab loss on 1st week!!xxx

Back