Shez the Slim

So today has been a weird day..... We had a macmillan bake sale at work and the cakes were right behind me. My friend went and got a cake and asked if I wanted any, I said no and started explaining I'm not eating sugar and I burst into tears! Absolutely no idea where it came from and I wasn't even feeling upset! Then I started laughing about how stupid it was whilst still crying! Very weird. I didn't have any cake though :)

Random tears after seeing cakes! Yep that was my day yesterday! Hope your ok and chin up your doing fabulous! Xx

Thanks madmission - felt absolutely fine afterwards lol

Had a sts this morning which I wasn't too pleased about, I felt a deserved a good number after the amount of will power I had yesterday!

off for a 2 hour walk this morning to hopefully give my metabolism a kick up the backside!

Interesting to hear about the saturated fat studies, shez. Not sure if you've seen the links I've posted over on my diary, but I agree there is a lot of baloney about fat and sugar out there. In all fairness to dr dukan, I think it's probably good that we're told to avoid fat because it has four times as many calories as carbs and proteins per gram. But then again lots of high fat diets do seem to work... Anyways, we've been told for yonks that fat is the enemy, yet there is sugar in everything now and that has a far worse effect on our bodies - and of course turns straight into fat!

Back