Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

This is the first thread that I have subscribed to and I cannot wait for updates of your progress! Go for it Lily!!!!
Hello Cat and :welcome2: to my diary, thank you so much for the support, I have faffed about this last year but now I am back and fully committed to getting this weight off once and for all....I am happy with my losses so far, I am still over 11st lighter than I was and raring to get the other weight gone and really happy that you have joined me on this journey...not Lily can do it, WE can and will do it xxx:hug99:xxx
Well done in advance of whatever the scales say. :D:D:D

Thank you lovely Patsy, you're always so encouraging, good to see you followed me xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi lily , il join in too I've messed around since December up down up down and still heavier than I was 9 months ago , it has to change , xxxx

Hello lovely, good to see you here too, yep too much faffing gone on this year, we've all been way to complacent haven't we, time to get those weight loss heads back on and keep them there, I and all you guys if I have any say in it, need to get to target....I am not...no let me say that again NOT going to put that weight back on, too many years have been wasted and I don't want to waste another second sitting on my butt doing nothing because of it ...so onwards and downwards hun xxx:hug99: xxx
I'm here :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Good to have you here Lisa and welcome to Part 2 xxx:hug99:xxx

Been inspired by your journey Lily and hope to join you on the downwards slope to slimness :)

Hello hun and :welcome2:to my diary, always good to meet new people, no hope in it, we ARE going to do this, I feel really positive and that is what I hope to continue with in this new Diary, I want to stay totally positive and reach that target of mine asap and I would love for you and all you other lovely lovely ladies to come along with me , you have been such an amazing support to me xxx:hug99:xxx

Thought I would say. Youve done fab and think your story is an inspirational one. Hope weigh in went well
X

Thank you hun, I can finally see that I would be an inspiration to some people and I will graciously accept your compliment thank you :hug99:xx Weigh in was weigh in, Today is the real start to my new plan and run to target, I am not disheartened or even disappointed by yesterday's wi, a little amazed it was so high but like I said last night my ankles were mahoosive, but the important time is now not yesterday, so I know a big chunk (if not all) of that gain WILL be gone next week....the one good thing about going on holiday and eating junk is that it makes you realise how much you miss eating healthily, we had our first proper healthy meal after arriving home on Saturday and it was so nice not to have bloody chips lol and grease come to it ...so new week, new positive me, new weight losses xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello my lovely twin, glad you found me and I will be over today to try and catch up with all that's gone on xxx:hug99:xxx

yay! new start new diary :)

and still here mum :) we need a good catch up soon!! i miss you!!!

love you lots- we're all here to cheer you on to target!!! :D

Aww Tanya love you too hun, have missed our late night conversations ...not long till your holiday sweetie and then :woohoo: the big meet...can't wait .....you are and always will be one of my biggest inspirations hunni, I may not lose the weight as fast as you and I am happy to plod along at an even pace but I know that if you can with all the problems and challenges that you have had to face, can reach target, then so can I and I am very happy to have you there cheering me on lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Hugs ya back lily xx

Thank you sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

Definitely water Lily! :)

I am certain it was too, my ankles are back to their slimmish selves this morning and I peed about 10 times during the night lol so I am hoping most of that weight is gone lol xxx:hug99:xxx

I'm here lovely lily x I may start a new diary as I have been messing around for most of this year :-( and I have shingles very very painful but as always you inspire me hope to catch up soon x x

Hello lovely Katie, aww bless you hun, I have had shingles and it's very painful...I wish you a very speedy and not too painful recovery my lovely friend...we can do this Katie, we are here and we support each other and with that as long as we utilise each other there is no reason we can't all get to target and sooner rather than later....I plan on being on your case as much as I can be from now on and I expect you all to do the same back....while I intend living my life as I have started too, I also feel I have been concentrating totally on me and when I signed up to mini's I signed on to give and receive support, so from today I am back and fully committed to doing just that...I may not make it to everybody's diary every day, but I will be in and out regularly, cheering you all on and I hope you can do the same back xxx:hug99:xxx

I have stalked you on your old diary. I have laughed, cried, related with you in many ways over the year I have been here. You are a lovely, honest, caring, 'say it how it is' sweet lady that has been the inspiration/motivation for me to pluck up the courage to start my own wee food dairy, I might even get to the stage where I share my thoughts and feelings about things as it certainly has worked a treat with you.

I wish you all the very best lovely Lily in your part 2 of your journey..... If anyone can LILY can!

Hello Sharry and :welcome2: to my diary, what a lovely thing to say...please please do start and share a food diary, it's one of the best things I ever did, it has really helped me to stay on track a lot....the one really good thing that I have learnt this year is that although I haven't actually lost any weight and if I work it out after last night, I am actually 2-3lbs heavier than I was this time last year, I have all in all maintained for a whole year...now that to me is amazing in itself....I have all my life managed to put on at least 1-2st every year, I have never in my entire life been as committed to any weight loss plan as I am right now and I have no intentions of ever throwing in the towel like I did in the past....I know this is still going to be a fairly long journey for me ...even with my new found commitment to not making excuses anymore there will be times that I really can't do it, but I won't give up trying and that's my commitment and I really hope I can inspire you all to do the same....I have a quote that when I reach my target I am going to have tattoed on my forearm to inspire me to stay at target....I will add it to my signature later, but this is the one thing I have printed and pinned to my board and I read it everyday, it is a quote my son in law has tattoed on his chest and I really believe it has given me the strength to actually fully commit to losing the weight this time...but Sharry, one last thing ....If Lily can then anyone can!!!
xxx:hug99:xxx

When I'm not afraid to fail, I wont. When I'm not afraid to fall down, falling down won't feel like failure. I have fallen down enough to get more comfortable with it, to know how productive it can be, how necessary it is to growth. Still, when I sense the ground beneath me giving way, I have to remind myself that it's OK if I falter. I have to remind myself that it's more than OK!
:bighug: looking forward to the next chapter Lily xx

Thank you Emmy, me too...in fact very excited xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovelies, just s quickie to let you know how I got on tonight, I gained 7lb, I was astounded but I really think at least a couple of pound of that is to do with water retention, my ankles are mahoosive right now and I am going to go put my feet up for an hour or so, then I will be back and will catch up properly. I'm not phased by the gain, as I said earlier new diary for a new start. So cya all later xxx:hug99:xxx

Never mind Lily
Your back, your starting a new diary
and your starting a new ... You can do it Lily

Never mind Lily
Your back, your starting a new diary
and your starting a new ... You can do it Lily
Thanks Kally, yes we can do it and you are a big inspiration to me my lovely and my sentiments exactly...never mind today is a new day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi lily! Just wanted to say you have done amazingly well and are a true inspiration, I will be following your progress and am looking forward to sharing this journey with you! :) xx

Hello lovely Lily. Sorry about the gain but it sounds like it was all water. Just means you'll have a fab loss next week. :D Can you send some of your enthusiasm this way please. :D

I'm not sorry about the gain but thank you hun, I had a great time, was a little shocked it was so high but not phased by it, I am looking forward to eating some really nice healthy foods again till next time lol.
I have just posted on your diary lovely Patsy, inspiration and enthusiasm are my middle names right now :giggle: definitely will do my best to inject some enthusiasm for you hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi lily! Just wanted to say you have done amazingly well and are a true inspiration, I will be following your progress and am looking forward to sharing this journey with you! :) xx

Hello Sammy and :welcome2: to my diary, thank you so much for taking the time to come have a read,and for the lovely compliments, please do pop in from time to time you are most welcome, I would appreciate any advice, enthusiasm , criticism or just a simple hello...we can do this ...together !!! xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Right I am done catching up for today, sorry if I missed you but I will pop by tomorrow xxx

So as I said new diary, new start and that includes doing my positives and writing a food diary...so here goes.

Positives Wednesday 5th September 2012

Today is the first day of my new regime...Onwards and Downwards
Today would have been my Beloved brothers 58th Birthday and My Mother's 78th Birthday...I don't feel sad today which is a first, as I am always quite low on the 5th of September , so Happy Birthday Alan and Mum RIP xx
I have a lovely family who I adore and who adore me back, love you all xxx
I have the best mini's family and I love you all too xxx
My latest grandchild is just 13 weeks away from being born and I am so excited (will share photos of the 4D scan shortly...amazing )

Food Diary Wednesday 5th September 2012

Breakfast

Mixed Berries
Mullerlight Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles Youghurt
Coffee
1.5 syns
Water1 Pint

Mid Morning
Tea 1 syn (for Milk)
Mandarin
Hifi Bar
half Hexb
Water1 pint

Lunch
Speed Soup
Water
1 pint

Mid Afternoon
Apple
Peach
Walkers Stars
4 syns
Water1 pint

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese + Hexa Parmesan Cheese
Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Spring Onions, Celery, Peppers, Red Onion)
Water
1 pint

Extras
Crumble Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Mandarins
Hifi Bar
half Hexb
Crunchie Ice Cream Bar 7 syns

Syns for today = 14 syns

Syns for week = 14/105

Time for me to do some exercise so catch you later, the plan is to walk Chester for at least an hour and then do something on the wii fit...have a great day all xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
I've been thinking of starting a new diary too. Psychologically makes u feel better doesn't it?

I'm glad you did this x

Hello lovely Roziee, yes it does, I have left that phase of my life behind me now, new diary new start...Onwards and Downwards hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I don't think I realised how much I missed you and your menu posts till you and they've come back. Sitting with a smile on my face and feeling ready to lose a bit of weight again for the first time in weeks. Thank you. :D
Aww bless you hun I am so glad to be able to help and you know I will be on your case right lol xxx:hug99:xxx

56918-albums4063-picture62247.jpg

Please meet my new grandchild, 27 weeks gestation today...just 13 weeks left to go and sooooo excited xxx:hug99:xxx

Wow! It's amazing how we can see the baby before its even and a clear picture too! May he/she (sorry couldn't remember whether you said you know it's a boy or girl) remain healthy, strong and is delivered easy and quickly xx

Wow! It's amazing how we can see the baby before its even and a clear picture too! May he/she (sorry couldn't remember whether you said you know it's a boy or girl) remain healthy, strong and is delivered easy and quickly xx

Thank you Roziee :bighug:
It's absolutely awesome what they can do these days and I must say I am a little jealous this technology wasn't about when I had my children...As good as this picture is the video of baby moving in her/his Mummy's tummy is even more amazing (no we don't know if it's a boy or girl they didn't and don't want to know till he/she is born), we saw baby wave, suck their thumb and toes (yep they do both in the womb too lol), they knocked the umbilical cord away from their face, opened an eye which apparently is very rare in the womb and was constantly on the move, which makes me believe it's a girl, firstly because mine were both constantly on the go 24/7 and secondly people I know that have had boys have told me they are less energetic than girls ...well that's the theory anyways lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Starting to get scared now. :eek:

Hahaha and so you should be, I am on your case and I know you're a night owl like me so when everyone else is sleeping I will still be on your case lol xxx all in a good way of course xxx

I've not seen that type of scan before - amazing. Hard to believe it's only 13 weeks to go. :D

I have seen 4D pictures before, but never seen a video, will see if I can upload it, it's absolutely amazing and I know only 13 weeks :eek: that also means there are now 14 weeks and 6 days to Xmas :argh: lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Omg Lily .... Amazing

It really is isn't it ...awesome !!! xxx:hug99:xxx

Some of you may remember me saying that Mark ...my future son in law and my future grandchild's Daddy, was in a modelling competition with Elite Models....well Last Thursday they had the final and while he didn't win, he has got a contract.... we are over the moon for him...he was in the top ten of over 4,000 contestants that entered...unlike in the girls competition there is no 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, it is just 1 outright winner...he is actually a little relieved not to have won it as it would have meant him being away in January for a modelling shoot in Milan, with baby being due in December it would have been really hard for him to leave so soon after baby was born....I will upload a couple of pictures of my gorgeous son in law so you can see how lovely he looks and he has a personality that matches his looks so we are doubly proud of him xxx

56918-albums4063-picture62264.jpg

56918-albums4063-picture62265.jpg

As good as these pictures are they really don't do Mark any Justice, he was really tired after 4 days of getting up at 6am and modelling, learning dance routines and much more and not finishing and going home till gone 10pm, falling into bed at about 11 and starting all over the next day, he said it gave him a new respect for full time models xxx

Back