Siggy Piggy's Food

Today's plan:

B: Marmite on 2 small brown toast (heB)
D: SW Roast Chicken with green beans, sprouts, brocolli. (2 syns gravy)
S: Hi-fi Bar (6 syns)
T: Tuna, Cheese (heA), Beetroot + Mullerlight

Total 8 Syns

Body Magic: 10k on exercise bike in the last hour. About to have brekkie now. Can smell the marmite already. :D

Well I have had a very rough few days. I bumped into my ex this week. He hasnt seen me since before I started losing weight. I was 22 stone the last time he saw me. At christmas I still weighed 22 stone. I managed to lose just over a stone at home on my own before going to a group in April. I have lost ten inches from each of my thighs. Gone from a size 26 to a size 16. I was stood in front of him for at least ten minutes listening to him ramble on about how hard done by he is he didnt even notice I had lost weight. He didnt even say hello. He went straight into full blown "It's all about me" mode. When I mentioned to him that I am half the size I was the last time he saw me he stood back. Looked me up and down, tilted his head to the side and looked again (how rude) and said nothing. He walked off. Just left me standing there. What a loser. We split up in the most hurtful circumstances. There was a lot of drama for months. Him seeing me after all this time and looking the way i do was a huge deal for me. He always mocked me about my weight. He laughed at me. Called me names. He was cruel. I didnt expect him to jump hoops or anything but I didnt expect him to just walk away without saying anything at all. No emotion what so ever. Needless to say I came home a nervous wreck and binged on chocolate. Within the space of an hour I had scoffed 2 twirls and a freddo and a packet of crisps. Then I had a sandwich. I felt so sick after. Never again. That was yesterday. After being good all week long I thought I had ruined weigh in today but thank god I lost 1lb. Back on plan today. Fighting the demons. Moving on. Letting go. Love sucks.

B: Hi-fi bar 6 syns
L: Ham and dairylea sandwich (HeA and B for cheese and brown bread) + Mullerlight
D: Garlic and herb Chicken with spag hoops.
S: Freddo 5 syns

11 Syns total
4 miles walking and 5K on my exercise bike.

Determined to keep going and not let him ruin all the hard work I have been putting in over the last few months.

Aw Siggy Piggy, keep ur chin up u've done so well you should be really proud of yourself :) and I'm sure ur ex really got his eyes opened when he seen you...onwards and upwards as they say :)

Re: Siggy Piggy's Food Diary

It was just an hour and not a week. You done well to have stopped there.
You drre a line under it and moved on. You are a stong woman and know you can achieve more in life. Men can be mean and say hurtful things but there is some one better just waiting for you. :)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :) Looking back, I dont even know why I was surprised. As far as im concerned now, anything he does, think or say is none of my business and Im better off not knowing :)

Today's plan:

B: Ham and dairylea on 2 small brown toast (he a and b)
L: Mugshot + Mullerlight
D: Grilled Chicken, SW style chips made with fry light, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomatoes.
Hi-fi bar (6 syns)

Already done 7k on my exercise bike this morning. Will try and do another 5k tonight. Really want that Body Magic Platinum!

Feeling much stronger in myself today. Snapping out of the woe lol Had a naughty treat last night. Pringles. One is NEVER enough! Not sure how many syns and I really dont want to know. I dread knowing. Better off leaving that alone and moving on to today, 100% SW!

B: Bacon and egg toastie Mmmmmmm (heb)
L: Hifi-fi bar (6 syns)
Mullerlight
D: Roast Chicken, Roast Potato, Brocolli, Sprouts, Green Beans, Peas and Gravy (2 Syns)

I never ever drink tea but today I can't get enough of it so using my healthy A's for the milk. Semi Skinned.

Totaly 8 Syns
10K this morning on my exercise bike at 6am :rolleyes:

Yeah I have syn free gravy normally using stock but ran out so good old fashioned granules will have to do for today :)

Yeah it's ok. I make a lot of casseroles this time of year and always have used stock for that so dont really notice that much of a difference. Plus if you spice it up with some herbs it has a lot more flavour :)

That's a great idea, I never thought of using it for making casserole :) these forums r great for giving you new ideas, keeps ya interested :) :)

That's a great idea, I never thought of using it for making casserole :) these forums r great for giving you new ideas, keeps ya interested :) :)

It sure does :) I get more ideas and motivation online than I do at group. Im seriously thinking about not going to a weekly WI once my countdown finishes, just scared I will fall back into bad habits

B: Marmite and philidelphia light on toast (HEB and A)
L: Mugshot
D: Extra lean mince, onion, stock, lots of herbs, garlic, carrot. All mixed together and simmered for hour and half on the hob, serve with green beans and spouts. Cant wait!
Mullerlight
Freddo (5 syns)

Total 5 syns for today.

B: Bran Flakes SS milk (HeA and B)
L: Freddo + Banana (Was out all day and just couldnt be bothered)
D: Mugshot + mullerlight
S: 2 chocolate digestives (9 syns fgs) for two! what a bummer)

total 14 Syns today

10K on exercise bike and walked 5 miles today.

A very blah day...
Let's hope tomorrow is better.

Having a red day today.

B: Bran Flakes with SS Milk (Heb and a) + some grapes
L: Mullerlight + Satsuma (was out again all day and just didnt have time)
D: Boiled Eggs, Grilled Bacon, Grilled Tomatoes on small brown toasted roll (Heb)

Naughty treat of the day. Went to Utopia Cafe this evening and had a very nice and no doubt highly synned Hot chocolate. Not sure how many syns they are. I did look at the Costa Hot Chocolates and they are 12 syns! Totally worth it. Didnt have any other syns today so its all good :)

5 miles walk today. Just about to do 5k on my exercise bike.

B: Small brown toasted roll with 2 boiled eggs and grilled bacon
L: Mugshot + Mullerlight
D: SW Chicken Casserole
S: 2 finger KitKat (5 syns)

Total 5 syns for today :)

Just prepared the casserole ready to go on. Going to slow cook it all afternoon so it will just melt in my mouth by tea time Mmmmm

Siggy! You have a food diary! Why didn't you say, I could have been chatting to you for the last 2 weeks! Needless to say I will be able to follow your progress now.
i am much like you - losing 2 and gaining 1 every week for the last 12 weeks. This half a stone has been a nightmare and has really really got me down! Hopefully I have done enough to get the award next Tuesday.
good luck xx

Hi Anju! Lovely to see you here. I didn't think to tell anyone about this diary lol I only have a small brain cell :p

I lost 2lbs at group this morning. Really happy with that. 1.5 away from 6 stone eeek. I am gutted ive only lost 5.5 lbs thoughout the whole of November though. But to be fair I have been on and off plan so much lately. I go all week being good then blow it over the weekends. Totally focused today and will be 100% until christmas now. Really want to get my 6.5 stone award before the end of the year! How did you do this week Anju? Do you get weighed at group? xx

Back