Sig's Journey.....

yea a good day thanks, but work was ****. just not looking forward to WI in the morning, don't know whats wrong with me these last 2days really bloated think i will have to take some laxatives. glad you had a good day. :) x

Don't panic becci I think that is normal with all the water we drink !!! I felt really thin alll day and then this evening I was bloated for hours !!!!

well guys well and truly peed off i'm gutted. i have lost total of 0lbs why, why,why, had a gutsfull now just want to cry. x

God almighty what did the chemist say there is obviously a problem !!!!!! ??? So sad 4 u becci !!!! There must be a solution !!!!! Head up dont let this get u down!!! Talk soon !!

thanks for the hug, it means alot. yea going to stick at it for another week and see how i do then, but i'm losing the same amount as what people on sw and ww and they haven't given up their food. beside me i have a strawberry shake. i'm determined to be slim but don't know if this diet is working for me and it's alot of money to spend when not seeing brilliant losses. x

thank you Dothai, i know it's got to work they say week 3 is a flop but mine is a floppy flop it's stupid. was hoping to hit my 1st stone this week crap in it. x

My first week three was poor 2 lbs ... Last time... I'll expect the same rubbish this time.. One bit of protein would not affect you... My guess is the water in your body is playing silly ******* x

i't might be i was just saying my scales at home show that i have lost weight, i do weigh 4lb lighter on mine but thought i would have had at least a lb off in the chemist. damn it. Sig can water bloat you? x

God yes anything can bloat you... It's all down to the individual... Everyone on lipo I have know always have a rubbish week 3... Sadly that's when most give up... I mean I'm not being funny but a couple of pounds for living on liquid , well to me that's not worth the stress.... I bet next week you will lose well... I think I lost...7,5,2,3,3,4,... Then I stopped and maintained for 4 months.. Til now . The 2 was deflating but in the end it evened out.. X

o.k thanks sig will keep it up. maybe i will have the big loss next week. but won't get my hopes up. should i drink less water? x

o'k will do everything the way i have been doing, it's just an off week. and will lodge it in my brain that their scales are broken lol. sig i have taken over your thread will owe you one back :)

Back