Total Solution Silvalady's Exante diary & journey

Silvalady

02/01/17 Hi everyone, I'll introduce myself, I'm Yvonne, British but living in Goa,India. I'm starting Exante ts today, I did Lipotrim back in 2009 when I lived in the uk and loSt 4st in 3 mths, which was brilliant. But same old story I've gained back the 4st plus more, theres just too much yummy indian food here . But I'm fed up with how I look and feel, luckily exante deliver to India, so I've got my shakes and a few bars and I'm raring to go, I've been reading all your weight loss diaries and excited by your good weekly losses. I'm going back to visit my family in April, and I'm trying to picture their faces when they see me for the 1st time in a year!. I've got a lot of weight to lose, so my 1st goal is too get to 100kgs by the time I go to the uk 16wks today..... had a berries and cherries shake for breakfast, it was ok not great, but all the flavours sound amazing and can't wait to try them all. Good luck to everyone, remember we can do this we are all in the same boat, and heading to the same destination!

02/01/17 Well day 1 is coming to a end, it's not been too bad so far, yes I'm hungry, and I've had to prepare food for the kids, but I'm determined to stick with it and not cheat, I know from past experience I'm my own worst enemy and if I eat one thing I'm not suppose to the diet goes out the window, and I'd really struggle to get back into it! So for Me to succeed it's 3 packs and my water and that's it....

Breakfast: Berry & Cherry shake 6/10
Lunch: Vanilla cupcakes 8/10
Dinner: Creamy coconut shake 2/10

Creamy coconut shake was horrible, didn't smell nice and tasted awful, but i forced it down. Only got another 5 or 6 in the cupboard lol

Early night for me, and here's to another successful day tomorrow...

02/01/17 Ok I'm thinking I should of started this exante diet when the kids have returned to school, I have 8yr boy/girl twins and there driving me crazy, I just find myself short tempered and shouting, and they keep fighting etc.....
Anyway back to school on Thursday, im just going to power through these few days whilst my body settles into the new routine of shakes etc ....feel bit better now ive had a rant on here lol

03/01/17 Well day 2 is almost over I've had my 3 foodpacks, still feeling hungry and doesnt help when you still have to cook for the kids. But trying to ignore it and drink water and tea. Had a bit of a headache aswell. But otherwise feeling ok. Hoping for a good day tomorrow .... trying to drink less in the evening as last night I was up about 5 times for the loo. Ordered some more items today from Exante I want to try some of the meals and more bars. But because they are coming to India i have to wait about 2wks for delivery.

Banana shake 7/10
Choc/coconut bar 5/10
Honeycomb shake 6/10

04/01/17 Day 3, Sitting here having my 1st shake of the day a raspberry & white chocolate, my kids are curious as it looks nice, so I let them try it, ha ha their faces, 'yuck it's horrible how can you drink that' they said, don't think they'll be in a rush to try my shakes again.... maybe my taste buds are still getting used to the taste, all the flavours sound so gorgeous until I smell them and have a taste, got to admit I don't really like the taste of what I've tried so far apart from the banana shake, they all have a powdery strange taste to them..... so I've started drinking them quickly with a straw just to get it down lol.
Anyway don't think I've hit ketosis just yet, but so far today feeling better than I did last night. Can't believe the amount of trips to the loo in the night, I may aswell of just slept on the toilet ha ha

Day 3 Evening, Today or rather this evening has been a bit hard, I'm not in ketosis still, so I'm feeling hungry, did the kids tea and was so wanting to eat some it smelt lovely. I had a caramel crunch bar for lunch, that was quite nice, I had it in the fridge and chopped it into pieces to make it last longer. I also had a bottle of soda water in the fridge so I had that, it made a nice change from plain water. I'm really hoping tomorrow ketosis starts, or Friday at the latest. I just keep on thinking how I felt last time in ketosis, lots of energy, no hunger and generally great, i so want that feeling back again and the sooner the better.

Raspberry and white choc shake 5/10
Caramel crunch bar 8/10
Tiramisu shake 8/10 yummmy

Day 7, Oops I've been naughty, I've been home all week avoided restaurants etc, I even didn't go to a wedding reception last night because I didn't want to cheat, but today I've eaten something, we went out with frinds for lunch to the beach, I carried my bar just incase but the temptation was too much, so I thought ok damage limitation, if I eat it has to be protein, so I ordered a beef steak it came with a small portion of vege's and fries, i gave the fries to the kids and I eat the rest, it really was yum, and I drank water. So now I'm hoping I stay in ketosis, I have some sticks so I'll check later and in the morning. Normally if I've cheated in the past the diet goes out the window, cos I've eaten carbs or crap, but I'm happy I chose a protein meal this time, so tonight I'll have a shake as normal. Then back to my 3 foodpacks tomorrow after 1st weigh in, in the morning!

Day 8, and my 1st official weigh in, I've lost 4.7kgs (just over 10lb), luckily I remained in ketosis after my blip yesterday, but it did affect my weight loss and i weighed 0.6 kgs or just over a 1lb more than I did yesterday. Anyway I'm very happy with that loss. And today I'm back on track with my 3 products only.

Hello, been following your diary as I started on Saturday so I'm on day 3 today. Congratulations on your big loss!

Day 11: I've had a sneaky Weigh in this morning, and I'm pleased to say I've lost another few pounds so my total loss is now 15lbs, or 7.2kgs, that's given me a boost because I've been struggling these past few days with wanting to eat something, thoughts keep popping into my head to eat some protein food like eggs or cheese. So I've been fighting these thoughts and now I'm so glad I did as this diet really does pay off if you follow it properly and drink 3 litres min of water. Struggling with lots of the shakes, only like so far, banana, strawberry, Tiramisu, and lemon cheesecake. The bars I like all have been ok so far. Waiting for my next delivery to arrive of meals, hope I like them. Decided last night the shakes I don't like I will take back to England with me in April ( in date ones) and sell on Ebay, i really can't stand the berries and cherries and the creamy coconut they smell and taste horrible. Think I'll try a chocolate orange shake for breakfast today....

Congratulations on your further loss

Hey yeah all good, technically day 6 - had to eat a little protein yesterday as was quite active at work and knew I was about to faint but today I'm 6lbs down from when I started (which is quite good for me as I have just crossed over into a healthy BMI so it gets harder to lose the weight!).

I also dislike a couple of the shakes but for me it's the creamy sweet ones like honeycomb, toffee caramel etc. So far I like the vanilla/almond vanilla mixed with black coffee, the chocolate and the fruity ones if served very cold with ice. I like all the bars which is dangerous.

Day 11 Evening: Good news my Exante delivery arrived today, had to pay import duties of Rupee's 5,900 ( roughly £60 ), anyway I needed the packs so I payed it, it got delivered by aramex courier and within 1wk of ordering I received the box, intact and all items there. Last delivery here came by local post office and was a disaster, items missing and packets open and the box all torn.

So i'd ordered some of the hot meals and a variety of bars, I decided to try the Indian style dahl this evening, as I love indian food naturally, I actually found it bland so added some chilli to it for taste and it was actually quite nice, was lovely to eat something hot again. I'm so glad that I liked it, so it doesn't go to waste. Happy happy happy

Great! Nightmare on the products but hopefully you have enough to keep you going for a while! Which day of the week do you weigh?

Great! Nightmare on the products but hopefully you have enough to keep you going for a while! Which day of the week do you weigh?
Hi,my official weigh day is monday. And yes got enough products to keep me going. Got a friend coming next mth and he will bring me some more items with him....going to order some more dinners and bars.

Last edited:
Day 17: Last week on day 7, i went out for lunch and had a protein meal, after that I think it gave me a taste for food, i told myself I'd only eat on social occasions but I found myself starting to nibble food ( proteins ) every day for about 6 days, then the final straw was on sunday just gone, we got invited for a holy communion dinner, and it's like i forgot my head and i just sat there eating everything that was offered. Of course next morning when I checked I was out of ketosis. So now I'm on my 3rd day since then and I'm happy to say I've stuck to TS 100%, and decided that eating proteins or anything is not the way for me to go forward. I thought whats the harm in eating every now and again, but i know i cant control myself. So now I'm waiting to drop back into ketosis, it's easier this time round, because I only eat carbs that one night, so I'm not getting the headaches and general unwell feeling this time around. Of course I'm hungry but again not as much as last time.

Breakfast: Rhubarb and custard shake, was quite nice actually, 7/10
Lunch: choc orange bar, 8/10 yum
Dinner : I tried the sausages, made up according to instructions and fried In the pan for 5 mins. It gave me 4 small sausages, which i eat with tomato ketchup and we're quite yummy actually....so again 8/10

Here's to getting back into ketosis tomorrow ..

Back in ketosis today?

The sausages sound good - I got my first meals today, burger mix and the pizzas. Will probs save them for weekend temptations as I'm not struggling too much today with the shakes! Agree on the no eating rule - some of us definitely find it easier to just take food out of the equation entirely!

Day 19, Yes I'm back in Ketosis, hooray! Now to stay in it lol. Tried the spagetti bolognese yesterday, was lovely, just like the real thing, with spagetti pieces to give it some bite. Not keen on the Mexican rice and the Indian style rice, it's just powder and a few grains of rice, so once made its like baby food, too mushy for me. Taste wasn't bad though. I have a kids birthday party to go to later, then in the evening we are meeting up for 'dinner' with friends, but I've decided already, that I won't be eating, not even proteins, so I'll have my food pack before I go, and just drink soda water because I like it. I know it's not going to be easy watching everyone else eating but I'm not giving in to the food again.

So far today,strawberry shake

How did it go in the end? Back in ketosis is good, I'm finding the meal replacements a bit hit or miss too to be honest but good to try everything I guess!

Weigh in today? Let us know how you get on!

Well after a break of what should of been 1wk for my birthday and friends arriving resulting in lots of meals out, I fell off the wagon big time, 1wk turned into 7wks! Finally got myself back onto Ts as of yesterday, I kept on telling myself i was going to start on this or that day and when the day came I found some stupid reason to put it off and not start.... well the good news is out of the original 7.2kg I had lost in January I put back on 3.2kg of it, I was so happy i really thought I'd of put it all back on and some more. Plus today I wasn't starving like last time I started in Jan,I had a horrible few days getting into ketosis, headache, short temper etc, I don't want to jinx myself lol but I'm on day 2 now and so far so good!

So yesterday was a restart :
7/3/17
Beef and blackbean pot meal (yummy)
Pizza with the tomato sauce (ok)
Toffee and raisin bar (nice)
Plus 3 litres of water and a few cups of tea, I have to have a little milk in my tea can't stand it black..but it doesn't seem to affect my losses so that's good. So now on day 2 and will update tonight on my day....

Back