Skulldilocks Food diary

Lily - my heart goes out to you right now. I can really tell from the tone of your message how low you're feeling.

I think you're right to go tonight even just to distract you for a little bit. Great idea asking your C to leave you out of IMAGE - means you can sit back and enjoy everyone else's stories for an evening. It might be uplifting if there are awards tonight - you never know! I would def ask your C for a 1-2-1 chat too, she really wants you to succeed so it seems like she might be the right person to chat to about it all.

If you're feeling low, I really do think that exercise helps. A few nice long walks in the evening or even maybe plan a trip somewhere at the weekend (up a mountain?!) the fresh air and exercise really will make such a difference with the added bonus of body magic and sleeping better too.

Hope you feel a lot better soon xxxxx

Lily - my heart goes out to you right now. I can really tell from the tone of your message how low you're feeling.

I think you're right to go tonight even just to distract you for a little bit. Great idea asking your C to leave you out of IMAGE - means you can sit back and enjoy everyone else's stories for an evening. It might be uplifting if there are awards tonight - you never know! I would def ask your C for a 1-2-1 chat too, she really wants you to succeed so it seems like she might be the right person to chat to about it all.

If you're feeling low, I really do think that exercise helps. A few nice long walks in the evening or even maybe plan a trip somewhere at the weekend (up a mountain?!) the fresh air and exercise really will make such a difference with the added bonus of body magic and sleeping better too.

Hope you feel a lot better soon xxxxx

Thank you hun. I think you're right. I certainly need some routine back in my life. Preparing my meals in the evening for the next day, planning days for the gym. Its all gone out the window, going and seeing my mum and stuff after work and then being in self destruct mode. When I haven't been seeing her I've just gone straight home, got in my pyjamas and moped. Definitely need to do something with all the negative energy saved up. Unfortunately I live in Reading, the middle of the town so no mountains round here haha but I'm hoping tonight will help a lot.
I'm going up to London on Thurs and Sat so will be walking around a lot then and just the fact I'll be busy will hopefully keep me distracting from moping and binging. x

Thank you hun. I think you're right. I certainly need some routine back in my life. Preparing my meals in the evening for the next day, planning days for the gym. Its all gone out the window, going and seeing my mum and stuff after work and then being in self destruct mode. When I haven't been seeing her I've just gone straight home, got in my pyjamas and moped. Definitely need to do something with all the negative energy saved up. Unfortunately I live in Reading, the middle of the town so no mountains round here haha but I'm hoping tonight will help a lot.
I'm going up to London on Thurs and Sat so will be walking around a lot then and just the fact I'll be busy will hopefully keep me distracting from moping and binging. x

Jump on a train to Virginia Water or something and go for a lovely walk around there... or Ascot - I used to live in Reading too ;)

I do believe there is a towpath nearby too... Good luck tonight :) xx

Well I think this must be a record. 2 weeks of awfulness - 7lbs gain! Looks like Stevie gave me her loss, haha!
Last night was a right disaster (not food just generally)! I ended up rushing straight to SW to help set up and the PDA and laptop wasn't working so we were stuck. My consultant ended up having to call out the team leader to borrow her equipment and so we didn't start weighing in til 45 mins later than usual!
I was kind of relieved as despite my gain everyone was just in social mode and I quickly forgot. The Miss Slinky's looked amazing and my SW friend won. Anyway hoping to just get back to normal eating rather than binging, not drinking water. I can't explain but I'm just going to take each day as it comes.
Instead of planning how I'll use my syns in advance, I'm just going to keep them safe. I haven't got any treats in the house, so this way if something crops up, I have it spare if this makes sense. For example we got locked out of work today and did a drinks run but they had no tea?! So I got a hot choc, without feeling bad. Anyway this is today's plan as I'm off to a gig in London tonight.

Wednesday EE day:

Breakfast:

Grapes (SF)
Costa skimmed milk hot choc (9)

Lunch:
Soup consisting of - carrots (SF/S), onions (SF/S), swede (SF/S), potatoes
2 Ryvitas (HEX B)
2x Satsumas (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight coconut

Dinner:
Subway salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Cheese (HEX A)
Ranch dressing (2)

Total syns: 11

I bet that hot choc was amazing!! Today looks good Lily and Tasha's right - one day at a time :)

Have a great time tonight xxxx

Thank you :) Well so far so good, have stuck to whats there and have drank 2 litres of water. Just to to swerve the booze and McDo's tonight and that's 1 under my belt. :)

Aww you're right Hun just take one day at a time. You've done well today xx

Day 1.done. turned down many a free.drink and looking forward to another on plan day tomo.may even manage to fit In a session at Curves before I go out tomo!

Right, day one done and dusted.
The gig was good last night apart from some mental girl on drugs punching me for no reason (long story) and although I was shaken up I managed to stay strong and not run crying to McDonalds lol. Today is a boring food day as I didn't get home til half past midnight so no prep could be done. Forgot to bring my HEX B so will fit it in later. Going to a nineties night tonight and not planning on drinking but saving syns in case I change my mind. Will be running home quick to go to Curves and grab dinner to avoid temptations.

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x satsumas (SF)

Lunch:
Soup consisting of - onions (SF/S), carrots (SF/S), swede (SF/S) and potatoes
Apple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Banana (SF)
Muller light

Dinner:
McCains jacket potato (1)
2x Babybel lights(HEX A)
Baked beans (SS)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Bacon

5 single vodkas and.diet coke (12.5)

Total: 13.5

Last edited:
Right, day one done and dusted.
The gig was good last night apart from some mental girl on drugs punching me for no reason (long story) and although I was shaken up I managed to stay strong and not run crying to McDonalds lol. Today is a boring food day as I didn't get home til half past midnight so no prep could be done. Forgot to bring my HEX B so will fit it in later. Going to a nineties night tonight and not planning on drinking but saving syns in case I change my mind. Will be running home quick to go to Curves and grab dinner to avoid temptations.

Friday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x satsumas (SF)

Lunch:
Soup consisting of - onions (SF/S), carrots (SF/S), swede (SF/S) and potatoes
Apple (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
Banana (SF)

Dinner:
McCains jacket potato (1)
Cheese (HEX A)
Baked beans (SS)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Salad leaves (SF/S)

Total: TBC

Ooh a nineties night sounds fun! Well done on today's food xx

I did it! Stayed within my allowance yesterday AND had drinks :) had a nice night and then the boyfriend got too drunk so we headed home at 1. Was glad though saved me.syns and money and I was tired anyway. Off to London for yes, another gig! Filling up and saving my syns.

Saturday EE day

Brunch:

3 egg omelette with
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Plum tomatoes (SF/S)
LF Quorn sausage
BBQ sauce (1)

Dinner:
Pasta n sauce tomato and herb
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)

2x Dairylea light slices (HEX A)
2x Alpen Lights (HEX B)
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Apple (SF)
Costa black forest hot choc (19 syns OOPS!)

Total syns: 20

Last edited:
Yesterday was fine for the most part. Didn't get as much superfree as I should have but I just ate when I was hungry rather than stocking up on fruit for the hell of it. Spent all day in the flat being lazy.

Sunday EE day

Brunch:

3 bacon, no fat
2x toast (HEX B)
2 eggs scrambled
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Baked beans (SS)
OPtions hot choc (2)

Dinner:
Paprika pork
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Rice

Other:
SW brownies (4)
Monster zero
Milk in tea and hot choc (HEX A)

Total syns: 6

Going to see my mum this evening so don't know what I'll be having for dinner, will update later. This is the rest of the day planned.

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:

2x Alpen lights (HEX B)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Soup inc - potatoes, onions (SF/S), swede (SF/S), carrots (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
Satsuma (SF/S)
Mullerlight raspberry and cranberry
SW brownies (2)
Biscuit (3)

Dinner:
TBC

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
Are the sw brownies good? Could you link to the recipe? :)
Well done for staying within syns drinking, great control! X

Are the sw brownies good? Could you link to the recipe? :)
Well done for staying within syns drinking, great control! X

The first time I made them I really liked them but this bath weren't as good. Think they needed a little longer to cook as were a bit soggy.
I don't know how to put links on here but if you Google "slimming world brownies" the first page is for Pretty and Polished. I follow this recipe :)
Enjoy! X

Not completely linked to SW but certainly a factor. Have been doing some number crunching as I am completely and utterly baffled by how, despite a good income, I end up with no money and an ever extending overdraft on my hands. I am awful with money and these last couple of months I have been so stupid with it - buying myself things as I please, going over board with gifts for occasions etc. I've gone through my bank statements and I am disgusted at how regularly my binge moments pop up making a big dent -McDonalds, Subway, Budgens, pizza etc. Not only this but despite us doing a "big shop" at the start of the month, we both seem to be popping into Tesco 2-3 times a week for little bits here and there and it all adds up. So I'm thinking of discussing with the other half and REALLY planning this out. For example, instead of just buying mushrooms as and when we need. Plan our weekly meals and think "right, we need this amount of mushrooms for these set meals, so we'll need 3 packs there and then".
Sounds stupid but its something that just never happens. Plus, my other half never sticks to the plans we make. On his days off, he'll much whatever I make for dinner and go through about 3 toasties, leftovers from batch cooking and more, meaning we go through more cheese than planned and so on.

So I'm going to work out what I eat in a normal week and how much of things I need and try and make a budget for that. Then anything additional he wants to eat he has to go and buy himself. It will be interesting to see how much gets thrown away/bought for no reason this way. If anyone else has any other tips let me know! x

Back