Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Well done chick x

Thank you so much ladies :) I'm very happy to have achieved that despite everything else going on, so hopefully with this week being issue free, I should be looking for another good week! Kieran had bought Pizza Hut yesterday because he wanted to try the new pulled pork pizzas, so I have a couple of slices for lunch today! Naughty I know but I'm counting the syns :) This weekend I'm on a night out for a friend's birthday but I'm officially skint! So I genuinely won't be able to physically buy alcohol and we have Kieran's grandparents visiting so I've offered them some Slimming World meals of choice :)
I'm hoping to start swimming this week as my little sister needs to go for physio on her knee so I said I'd go with her.
I'm back at work today so shall be using my lunch break to plan my meals.

Thursday EE Day:
Breakfast:
35g Weetabix minis with skimmed milk (HEX B and A)
Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
2 slices of pizza (24)
Mullerlight greek mango yog (0.5)

Dinner:
Wetherspoons chicken (S) and pepper (s) skewers with large side salad (S) and peri peri sauce (2)

Total syns: 26.5

I'm in a foul mood. I don't know if I'll be able to stay on plan today feeling like this. I HATE THIS JOB. I hate the people, I hate the atmosphere. I've applied for like a million jobs but right now I want to walk out this second. One of the guys is leaving today (lucky sod) so I know loads of **** food has been bought in. So we'll see what happens

Friday EE day:
Breakfast:
35g Weetabix minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Batchelor mild curry deli box noodles (1.5)
Apple

Dinner:
Diet coke chicken (S) with passatta (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), garlic (S) with noodles. Side of rocket (S) and spinach leaves (S)

Just do whatever you feel is best Lily. Only you have the power to chose which way things are going to go. Big hugs xx

Just do whatever you feel is best Lily. Only you have the power to chose which way things are going to go. Big hugs xx

No pressure on myself but look at the food there isn't anything majorly bad. cans of coke but will opt for the diet lemonade, eat my deli box so I'm not tempted by the white baguette. Just Pringles and some mini choc doughnuts, so a couple of them will do no harm.

Its one of those days where I don't smoke anymore but I'm craving a fag! no syns after all haha!

No pressure on myself but look at the food there isn't anything majorly bad. cans of coke but will opt for the diet lemonade, eat my deli box so I'm not tempted by the white baguette. Just Pringles and some mini choc doughnuts, so a couple of them will do no harm. Its one of those days where I don't smoke anymore but I'm craving a fag! no syns after all haha!

Hahahaha I feel like that everyday!!!

I know it's no consolation because you hate the place regardless, but it's like that everywhere you work, they all celebrate everything with food :( not even just celebrations, they just bring random crap in all the time like scones, scotch pancakes, fruity toast, cream cakes, my work is terrible!

Please don't cave into smoking! Lol not that you will. I stopped aswell, 2 and half years ago sometimes I still get a mild craving! But wouldn't touch one as I know I'd just be hooked again x

Hey Lily, how's it going? Hope the chicken pox has cleared up now and you're feeling better xx

Back