Slim and Save - Frequently Asked Questions

You have either 4 packs a day or 3 packs a day plus 100g of certain protein. With either option you can add 150ml skimmed milk and 200g of certain vegetables - these are optional. You get instructions with an order. They do a taster pack which contains one of each of the flavours they do.

There is a limit of a maximum of one bar per day but other than that there are no limits. You could have 4 chillis a day if you like (although I'm not sure it would be a welcome brekkie!). Any combination of packs is fine.

Thanks may give it a go to see if it helps

Best. Post. Ever!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this info. Its very useful especially as I've just started and on Day 5 of the diet.

xx

Thank you :)

I just made a few updates to the FAQ post at the top in line with current information xx

Thanks for the info its really helped x :)

Last edited:
I don't know if this has already been covered, so I apologise if I missed it somewhere but does ketosis actually burn an increased amount of fat or is it simply the fact it suppresses appetite (therefore reducing calorie intake) that helps you lose weight? Thanks!

Hi I started yesterday but have a question that I can't find the answer to! Are the bars included within your 4 packs a day? Eg, say you have shake for breakfast and lunch, a meal for dinner and a bar = 4 a day? Or is the bar on top of your 4 meals?

Hi, are we allowed to eat garlic? The fresh stuff, not dried or in oil! I quite like the idea of cooking my mushrooms with it, but not sure if it's allowed. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we're allowed the 'garlic salt' Not sure about fresh!!! Sorry!! that wasnt much help lol... X

It's not on the 'official list' so officially no, but I guess if you checked the calories and carbs and found them to be negligible then you could decide whether you wanted to or not, but it wouldn't be officially part of the plan.

Thank you ladies!! I think I'll be avoiding the garlic in future then, just in case. It's probably better for my breath anyway ?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never thought about it and have been using garlic (powder) most of the time when I cook. Maybe that explains my snail-pace losses ;)

This is amazing for a newbie like me. Great job you have done :).

Great thread. Couple of questions though:- what breath products are we allowed and where can I get them?

Are we allowed to do exercise?

Back