Slimmer bride for June 2013- Slimming world food diary

Wk2 day 7

Breakfast - All Bran crunch 25g - 4.5g, banana 0 syns, mullerlight yogurt 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup - 0 syns

Dinner - jacket potato with philidelphia light cheese and chive 0 syns, beans 0 syns, salad and low fat dressing 0 syns

Dessert - Homemade chocolate and vanilla cheese cake - 2 syns per slice. Photo attached

Total syns for today 6.5

1ltr flavoured sparkling water.

Exercise 30mins cross trainer

image.jpg I made these motivation weight loss jars and put near my fridge. By the time my wedding comes I want all the stones in the lost jar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 521
Wk3 day1

Breakfast - All bran crunch cereal -4.5, banana 0, mullerlight yogurt 0

Lunch - Leek and potato soup homemade 0, cheese scones homemade 0

Dinner - Jacket potato with beans, 70g Philadelphia light chives (hea), salad and dressing 0

Dessert - Chocolate and vanilla cheesecake homemade (heb) 2 syns

total syns today - 6.5

1.5ltrs of sparkling flavoured water

Exercise 2x 30mins Crosstrainer

Hey hun sorry I've strayed away again lol busy busy week and had a sickness bug bluegh!!

Love love the jars there a great idea!! I'm gonna do that too I think! Though mine will have to be the type u can't open as it'll be gone no sooner it going in haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

are you feeling better now, hope so. Hope it didn't spoil your weekend.

My friend gave me the idea of the motivation jars and funnily it has motivated me. I want to get all the stones out for when I get married.

Can't believe it's Monday again. But only got to work tomorrow then got the rest of the week to be with my 4yr old boy on his half term. He getting very excited about Halloween and then we are going to see fire works on Saturday.

Hope you are ok

xx

Wk 3 day 2

Breakfast - All bran crunch 25g 4.5, mullerlight yogurt 0, banana 0

Lunch - Homemade leek and potato soup 0, mullerlight yogurt 0

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light with chives (70g hea) baked beans 0, salad and low fat dressing 0

Dessert - Homemade chocolate and vanilla cheesecake 2

Total syns today 6.5

1litre of Sparkling flavoured water

Exercise 2 x 30 mins Crosstrainer

The weekend was fine, i have another dilemma unfortunaly, Last month i was suppose to fly to portugal for 3 days to sort wedding things but ended up getting a bad ear infection and couldnt fly, the doc told me i would be fit to fly in1 month, so i waited and booked it again, we fly out this friday, but suprise suprise i was at the docs yesterday with another ear infection, seriously i have the worse luck!!

Ohhh i thought the jars had money in silly me!!

Awww its exciting isnt it halloween! Thats great uve got the rest of the week off!! i work in a school so i get it off anyway :p The perks!!

By the way food diary looks great xxx

The weekend was fine, i have another dilemma unfortunaly, Last month i was suppose to fly to portugal for 3 days to sort wedding things but ended up getting a bad ear infection and couldnt fly, the doc told me i would be fit to fly in1 month, so i waited and booked it again, we fly out this friday, but suprise suprise i was at the docs yesterday with another ear infection, seriously i have the worse luck!!

Ohhh i thought the jars had money in silly me!!

Awww its exciting isnt it halloween! Thats great uve got the rest of the week off!! i work in a school so i get it off anyway :p The perks!!

By the way food diary looks great xxx

oh no poor you. When are you able to fly, did the doctor say what's causing it. I hope it clears up before Friday so then you can go.

Money in the jars would be a good idea but like you said I would be dipping in to it lol

Lucky you getting the school holidays. I work Mon-Fridays but finish at 2pm on Fridays. But when school holidays I get the Fridays off. So least I can have a long weekend with Harrison my son. But this week its an extra extra long weekend as I need to use my holidays up before the end of the year.

Been a bit boring on the food diary this week re the salads, as trying to make up for having the pizza last Wednesday.

Got weigh in tomorrow, dreading it as usual, be surprised if I lose more then 0.5lb just hoping I lose something.

Let me know how your ears are feeling, get better soon. Keep my fingers crossed that it clears for Friday xxx

Wk3 day3

Breakfast - All Bran crunch (heb) 0, banana 0, mullerlight yogurt 0

Lunch - Butternut squash and potato soup Homemade 0, mullerlight yogurt 0

Dinner - Salad and low fat dressing with Baked beans 0

Total syns for today 0 syns

1.5 ltrs sparkling flavoured water

Exercise 30mins Crosstrainer

WI tomorrow :-(

Oh my god thing the scales were broke or something can't believe I have lost 2lb was so thinking tht I be lucky if it was 0.5lb off. So happy. Only 1 lb away from losing a stone.

Food diary will not be very good today as having a Chinese tonight. Then new week new day tomorrow x x

Yayyy well done hun that's brilliant!!!

Enjoy ur Chinese ;) xxx

Yayyy well done hun that's brilliant!!!

Enjoy ur Chinese ;) xxx

Thanks Stef

i am really shocked.

How are you feeling is your ear any better x

Just found out I was slimmer of the week in this week WI. Can't believe it.

Food diary to come later at the end of the day x

1st week lost 5.5lbs
2nd week lost 1.5lbs half stone award
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb
8th week lost 2.0lb slimmer of the week

Last edited:
Wk3 day 5

Breakfast - All bran Crunch 30g heb, banana, mullerlight manderine yogurt syns 0

Lunch - Homemade Butternut squash soup 0 syns

Dinner - Homemade Quiche with pasta n sauce (broccoli and cheese) as base. Hea -cheese with salad and low fat dressing 0 syns

1ltr of Sparkling flavoured water so far

Total syns for today 0 Also heb and hea

Exercise for today Crosstrainer 30mins

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Wk 3 day 6

Breakfast - All Bran Crunch 30g heb, banana, mullerlight yogurt peach and pineapple 0 syns

Lunch - Homemade Butternut squash soup, mullerlight yogurt vanilla chocolate sprinkles with cherry underlay 1.5 syns

Dinner - Homemade quiche with salad and low fat Dressing, baked beans, hea - cheese

Snack -Slimming world rocky bar -3 syns

Got my soup maker today so will be planning to make batches of soups for the week tomorrow.

Syn total for today 4.5 hea and heb

Drink so far 1.5 ltrs

Must get on the Crosstrainer tomorrow.

Have struggled today, feeling hungry but managed to stay away from my sons treats from Halloween.

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Wk3 day7

Food plan for today, need to stick with this as going to Firework display and I don't want to end up eating from a burger stand. I am going to have my dinner before we go then hopefully this will make me full to stop me pigging out lol

Breakfast - 25g All bran crunch cereal, banana, mullerlight peach and pineapple yogurt 4.5syns

Lunch - Homemade Carrot and coriander soup, mullerlight yogurt vanilla chocolate sprinkles with cherry underlay 1.5 syns

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light chilli cheese, topped with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing 0 syns hea (cheese)

Dessert - Key lime pie with Alpine light bars as base (adapted from Slimmer world calendar) 0.5 syns. Heb(alpine bar)

Total syns 6.5. Hea and heb

Exercise 30mins Crosstrainer

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Everyone have a nice weekend x

I dont believe in diets , all the thing that you need to make sure is that you have your food everyday at right time and have good amount of exercise.
Thats all.

Wk4 day1

Food plan for today

Breakfast - Cereal all bran crunch 25g, banana, mullerlight cherry yogurt 4.5 syns

Lunch - Homemade Carrot and Coriander soup, mullerlight strawberry yogurt 0 syns

Dinner - Jacket potato with Philadelphia light chilli cheese topped with baked beans, salad and low fat dressing - HEA - Cheese 0 syns

Dessert - Homemade Key lime pie - HEB - alpine bars 0.5 syns

Total syns for today 5 and HEA HEB

1.5 litre of sparkling flavoured water

Exercise 30min Crosstrainer x 2

Managed to stay away from the burger stands etc at the fireworks display last night. Very pleased with myself.

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Last edited:
Wk 4 day 2

B - All bran crunch 25g , banana, mullerlight strawberry yogurt, 4.5syn

L - Homemade carrot and coriander soup, mullerlight pineapple and peach yogurt. 0 syn

D - Jacket potato topped with Philadelphia light chilli cheese 70g - HEA, baked beans, salad and low fat dressing. 0 syn

Dessert - Key lime pie (alpine bar base - HEB). 0.5 syn

Total syns today 5. HEA. HEB

1.5 ltrs flavoured sparkling water

No exercise today - not feeling great got a cold, will try and do it tomorrow. Hopefully will feel better

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Wk4 day 3

B- All bran crunch 30g HEB, banana, mullerlight manderine yogurt 0 syn

L- Homemade Carrot and coriander soup, mullerlight cranberry yogurt 0 syn

D - Salad and low fat dressing, baked beans 0 syn

Total Syns for today 0 syns HEB

1.5 litres of flavoured sparkling water

Exercise - 30mins Crosstrainer

As usual it looking forward to WI tomorrow, not expecting great results. Fingers crossed that I have not put on. But if I do not all lost, it be a new week new start.

1st week lost 5.5lbs
3rd week lost 1.0 lb
4th Week stayed the same
5th week lost 1.0lb
6th week lost 0.5lb
7th week lost 1.5lb

Back