soccermom's lose 10 st diary :)

Yesterday was a bit of a rough day, not food wise but we are still eating what we have left in the house :D

No my back is playing up and cooking is not top of my priority list.

Anyway it was another red day so here goes.

Red day

2 low fat sainsburys sausage (1 syn) tin toms, poached egg and brown sauce (1/2 syn)

wotsits (5.5 syns)

left over chicken dopiaza (1 syn)

weetabix (heb) milk (hea) splenda

chicken breast + bacon, 2 sausages (1 syn) roast herb vegetables (BNS, pepper, red onion)

9 syns

Just realised I did not have my full heb allowance... oops :eek:

Just me and hubby in tonight for tea so might have steak mmm with some mushrooms, all the kids are out 2 at a 16th b'day party and the other stopping the night at his girlfriends. They have a better social life than me :eek:

Have a good weekend anyone who is reading x

:eek::eek::eek: Yesterday started so well :( it was a red day, but some how just could not get completely full and satisfied, I dont know whether the pain in my shoulder and back is making me so much more hungry and I havent satisfied the hunger appropriately :(

Red day

28g puffed wheat (heb) milk (1.5 syns) banana

quavers (4.5)

28g cheese (hea) ham, large salad, 3 pagen crisp rolls (heb) apple and cider chutney (guesstimate at 5)

sirloin steak, red pepper, BNS, mushrooms, cherry toms, red onion

11 syns then it all went wrong

french fries (4.5 syns)
5 foxes golden crunch biscuits (3.5 syns each :eek: ) total 22 syns :cry::cry:

total syns for the day 33

Not going to panic, I am allowed up to 15 syns a day and that still brings me to about right for the week averaging 15 or less a day.

Shoulder still not right and in a lot of pain, but I cant afford to pig out again.

Note to self: Remember you have 10 + stone to lose and have 7 to go, dont let it slip :eek: or I will be miserable :cry:

Full steam ahead for today x

Don't worry I'm sure you are back on track today!
Red days seem to make me feel hungrier.

Hi Meli, yes so far so good :D normally on red I am never hungry just yesterday I got cravings, i'm just not sure what sparked them :rolleyes: I can only put it down to being in so much pain with my shoulder thats the only thing that changed :(

Ok! it was a red day yesterday and fought my craving for an indian takeaway and didn't give in :D

Red Day

2 Bacon, 2 eggs

french fires (4.5 syns) alpen light (3 syns)

banana

2 slices ham

3 chicken thighs, sw chips (heb) fried onion, fried mushrooms, red pepper.

syns 7.5

Pain in my shoulder was bad last night and have been on nurofen and pain killers, may go to hospital tomorrow to see what it could be before paying a visit to a friend who does deep tissue sports injury massage :(

Solpadeine soluable may be worth a try. Although it isn't an anti-inflammatory, it may take the pain away enough so that you manage to relax it. Codeine is like magic! (It even kills after(birth)pains which as I'm sure you know, get worse with each baby!

Thanks MrsMc have been to the hospital and anything sinister has been ruled out and it looks like it is muscular, so I have made an appointment with the massage therapist :D

Ok so yesterday was a red day and felt in control.

Red Day

Porridge (heb) milk (hea) splenda

banana

french fries (4.5)

2 slices ham

melon

Roast chicken (no skin ), cabbage, carrotts, brocoli, 2 small roast pot (4 syns) gravy (1.5 syns)

10 syns

Well another weigh in done and i've lost 2.5lbs :D and feeling over the moon. I also got my 3.5 stone award, looking forward to my next 7lbs off :flirt2:

Well today turned into a green day :eek: not sure how I managed that :D

Green day

large rice pudding (2hea's) was 2 big servings

french fries (4.5 syns)

banana

spag bol (2 hebs for mince) carrot, mushroom, courgette, onion, red pepper sw chips (syns 1)

melon
golden crunch biscuit (3.5 syns)

syns 9

Last edited:
Well once again what started as a red day has turned into an EE :eek: what has happened to me :D all these changes, oh well at least I am getting my head around all the plans.

EE day

banana

bacon stuffed with cheese and brocoli (2.5 syns), 1/3 sprouts, gravy (1 syn)

chicken cacciatore (lovely), cous cous, 1/3 red pepper, BNS and asparagus.

1 fox's crunch cream biscuit (3.5 syns)

7 syns

Last edited:
I am guilty last night of not eating my healthy extras :eek: hope I dont live to regret that today and feel hungrier.

I had planned to have 28g cheese and 3 pagen krisprolls to use them up, but I just was not hungry.

I did however have 1 biscuit with my coffee to up my syns :D

Have not decided what today will bring yet, but I definitely feel more confident about not planning to far ahead and feel I am getting to grips with all the plans now.

It can only be a good thing as i'm going to spain in a few weeks for 10 days to see mum and dad, so I will be able to switch around depending upon what mum is cooking for tea and they use a lot of fat to cook with so will have to stop them doing that :D

Well I have gone down the EE route today and I feel like I have eaten so much :eek: but I believe I have done well :D

EE day

bacon, scrambled egg (milk part of hea) mushrooms, brown sauce (1/2 syn)

left over chicken cacciatore with cous cous and a pear.

quavers (4.5 syns)

weetabix (heb) milk (part of hea) splenda

chicken stuffed with cheese and brocoli (2.5 syns), new pots, cabbage, sprouts, red pepper, gravy (1 syn)

syns 8.5

Just remember to make sure you are having the 1/3 of fruit or veg at each meal and balance the other 1/3 for your protein and 1/3 for your carbs :)

Thanks Meli, yes I will remember that . I did do it for brekkie and tea , but just had the pear for lunch as I was eating leftovers forgot to add I had grilled toms with breakfast.

It wasn't really supposed to be EE day but some how it turned into one so I wasnt really prepared :D

Not sure what today will bring as i'm going for deep tissue massage for my sore shoulder and then going for coffee at the beach, its a bit cold down there , but never mind.

Have a great day.

Just a not to self: sorry if this is to much info but this is just a reminder to myself on my food diary so I can keep track.

I drank lots of sugary type drinks last week, hot ribena diet pop etc and was had a rough week with constipation so I stopped this week and i'm never off the loo. I wonder if there is a connection.

I did so well with the plan last week and if i'm honest was dissapointed with weightloss as looking at my pattern of loss over a month that should have been a big loss week.

Since I dropped the pop and stuff according to the scales I have already lost what I did in a few days what I lost last week :confused: I know I shouldn't look but I am trailing something so it was experimental research :D

Will see what monday WI brings.

catch up later.

well after my massage today i'm feeling much happier but a little stiff from it, but will be right in a couple of days :D

Went out for lunch with a friend to the golf club and was very good .

Decided on a Red day today,

red day

puffed wheat (heb), 50ml milk (hea) splenda

ham, salad leaves, red onion and cherry toms

french fries (4.5 syns)

ham

stuffed chicken (2.5 syns) sw chips (heb), BNS, red pepper, mushrooms, cherry toms

biscuit (3.5 syns)

syns 10.5

On reflection I dont think I have had enough to eat today, but not really very hungry :eek:

Hi MrsMac, yes my appetite has definitely decreased, Before sw the more rubbish I ate the hungrier I was :confused: now the healthier I eat the less hungry :D

Just getting ready to sink my teeth into a lovely lamb steak and i'm so looking forward to it today as I am now getting a bit hungry.

Thanks for dropping by

Back