Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

So I stuck to my 4 drinks yesterday! How controlled am I!!!

Today's food diary;
B - Oats So Simple HEB, Milk HEA
Snack - Banana
L - Pasta made with 3 quorn sausages, a small carton of Passata, sweetcorn, onions and garlic, 42g Low Low cheese HEA
Snack - Apple, satsuma and grapes
D - Dry roast potatoes, carrots, brocolli, peas, green beans and cauliflour cheese made with Low Low cheese from HEB and more (6 syns), Mint Sauce (1 syn), gravy (1 syn)
Snack - Banana and custard (4 syns)
Total 12 syns

Hmmm. Used more syns than I thought... never mind, am feeling motivated!
Starting Zumba tomorow night so very excited about that!
Vx

Last edited:
Hmmmm
106 syns for the week. Working on 15 syns a day, equalling 105 for the week, that's ok!!!!

We'll see next Saturday!
Vx

Been to Zumba today! Was fab, I loved it!
B - 2xAlpen Light Bars HEB
Snack - Banana
L - Spaghetti Bolegnese (Pasta, onion, passata, garlic, mushrooms), Low low cheese HEB
Snack - Grapes
D - Pasta, half packet of colemans cheddar cheese sauce mix (4 syns)
Snack - Asda Cheese Puffs (4.5 syns)

Total 8.5 syns

Off to watch the Biggest Loser final now for a bit of inspiration!!
Vx

Last edited:
Thanks Valerie :)

B - Oats So Simple HEB, Milk HEA
Snack - Banana
L - Spaghetti Bolegnese (Pasta, onion, passata, garlic, mushrooms), Low low cheese HEB
D - Fresh Noodles (4syns), half packet of Asda Fresh Tastes Soy and Garlic Sauce (4 syns), Beansprouts, Stir Fy Veg
Snack - Blue Ribbond (5 syns)
Total - 13 syns

Would have preferred dried noodle so I wouldn't have to use syns on these but they needed using up. Ah well!! X

Been to Zumba again today! Worked harder too this time and was much redder coming out! LOL

B - Oats So Simple HEB Milk HEA
Snack - S&V Snack a jacks (4.5 syns)
L - Pasta, 1/2 packet of Colemans cheese sauce (4 syns)
D - Lasagne made with quorn mince, passata, tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, lasagne sheets, white sauce (tablespoon cornflour (3.5 syns)) SW Chips, Salad

Again, not enough fruit and veg!!! Must make sure I have some! X

Total - 12 Syns

Snack - Asda Cheesy Puffs (4.5 syns)
L - Jacket Potato, 42g Low low cheese HEA, sweetcorn
Snack - Strawberries and fat free yoghurt
D - Pasta, 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), spring onion, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, Tuna HEB, Feta (3 syns)
Snack - Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Total - 14 Syns

Been running today too. Week 1 day 2 on C25K. I will have to polish off my halo if I keep this up!

Snack - Cheesy Puffs (4.5 syns)
L - Jacket potato, Low low cheese HEA and sweetcorn
D - Chinese Takeaway!! Mushroom Foo Yung (6 syns), Fried Rice (4 syns), Mushy Peas
Snack - 2x Alpen Light Bars HEB, Strawberries, Fat free yoghurt

Total Syns - 14.5

So it's the end of another week on Slimming World! Still sticking to it completely so I'm very happy (although the jury is still out on Mushroom Foo Yung and the number of syns in it!).

Actually, having counted up my syns for the week, I'm on 111, so actually gone over by 6 syns!

We will see tomorrow whether I've lost any more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Vx

Last edited:
Another lb gone forever!
Perhaps without the chinese it could have been 2 but I'm happy enough!
:)

Not been too good today!!!
B - Oats so Simple HEB, milk HEA
L - Jacket potato, cheese HEB & HEA, beans, salad, mayonnaise (3 syns), ENORMOUS piece of cake (coundnt eat it all and will put it down as 20?! syns)
D - Syn free fried rice with added prawns. (3 syns)

Also, I'm off out now so will b having a few vodka and diet cokes. X

Will get back on plan tomorrow! X

Only had 1 vodka 4 syns (big trauma involving A&E! Hopefully all sorted now!) so:

Total - 30 syns

Total for the week - 111
as I have decided to go from Saturday to Friday. Will need to be more carelul next week! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
New day and back on track!
L - Pasta with Passata, 5 laughing cow light triangles HEA, garlic
Snack - Strawberries
D - low fat super noodles, toast (4 syns) clover (5 syns)

Total 9 syns

Last edited:
Snack - Onion Rings (5 syns)
L - Low Fat Super Noodles
D - Dry Roasties, Carrots, Brocolli, Cauliflour Cheese (3.5 syns), cheese HEB, gravy (1 syn), Mint sauce, (1 syn)

Total - 10.5 Syns

Snack - Small crispie cake (4 syns)?
L - Jacket Potato, Low low cheese HEA, Beans
D - Smash Pizza with onion, sweetcorn and Low low cheese HEB, SW chips, Mayonnaise (1 syn)
Snack - 3 (tiny) Pancakes (5 syns?), 2x tsp of Sugar (2 syn), lemon

Total - 12 syns

Ok, so I'm not completely sure of the syns but I think I've been over generous??
Pancakes were so good though! ;)
x

Last edited:
Hi,

Didn't realise you were doing a food diary, just had a read through and looking good :)

I fancy making the smash pizza, I love pizza and it always looks so good on pics on here, hope it tastes as good as it looks

You're doing really well.

Helen xx

Snack - Small crispie cake (4 syns)?
L - Jacket Potato, Low low cheese HEA, Beans
D - Smash Pizza with onion, sweetcorn and Low low cheese HEB, SW chips, Mayonnaise (1 syn)
Snack - 3 (tiny) Pancakes (5 syns?), 2x tsp of Sugar (2 syn), lemon

Total - 12 syns

Ok, so I'm not completely sure of the syns but I think I've been over generous??
Pancakes were so good though! ;)
x

I think you are about right for the syns (possibly could have even called it 4) I made pancakes today Nomnomnom!! They worked out at 2 syns each and they weren't tiny but they were a little smaller than I would normally make. Today just wouldn't be the same without them!! :D

Thanks Helen, it's good to know someone else is making sure I'm not going wrong! Smash Pizza is lovely! But you have to get the base quite thin otherwise it tastes like smash!! I had one with Feta cheese which was amazing!!

How's things with you Starr? You look like you're doing really well! 9lb in 2 weeks!!! Wish I had losses like that!!! You should definately do that food diary!

Snack - Snack a jacks (4.5 syns)
L - Jacket Potato, Low Low Cheese HEB, Beans
D - Pasta with half packet of Cheese Sauce (5 syns)

Total - 9.5 syns

Zumba again tonight. Now that I'm getting better at the moves, I can put lots more into it! Day of rest tomorrow I think!
Vx

Hi
Things are going well thanks, feeling very positive and fairly motivated although we all have our moments.
Thank you, I am really pleased so far but I'm pretty sure I will lose a bit less each week in future. If I achieve 1 to 2 lbs in future weeks i'll be very happy. Well done to you as well....looks like things are going well for you too.
I keep meaning to put up a diary on here and am sure I will get round to it although I seem to eat a lot lot more each day eeekkk! xx

Glad everything is going well Starr!

B - Oats So Simple HEA, Milk HEB
Snack - Onion Rings (4 syns)
L - Pasta, 1/2 packet cheese sauce (5 syns)
Snack - Strawberries
D - Spagetti Bolegnese made with quorn mince, garlic, passata, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion with 42g Low low cheese HEB

Total - 9 syns

B - Oats So Simple HEA, Milk HEB
Snack - Onion Rings (4 syns)
L - Spagetti Bolegnese made with quorn mince, garlic, passata, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion with 42g Low low cheese HEB
D - Spinach and ricotta HEA cannelloni with passata and shallot sauce with small amount of low low cheese (3 syns)
Snack - homemade rice pudding with milk (2 syns) and sweetener

Total - 9 syns
Total for week - 89 syns

That should make up for the 6 sins I went over last week and allow me a little extra for tonight??? It may also take into account any extra syns mis counted from the cake I had last Saturday and the pancakes in the week!

Weigh in tomorrow. Have been on plan all week and exercised 4 days. Think I deserve a pound or two! Fingers crossed!
Vx

Last edited:
STS for me and not happy at all!!!!! :(

B - quorn sausage and fried egg sandwich HEB with tomato sauce (1 syn) and scraping of butter (4 syns)
Snack - satsuma
L - Left over rice pudding with extra milk HEA
Snack - Banana
D - Prawn HEB chow mein (7 syns), small amount of fried rice (3 syns), 3 prawn crackers (4 syns)?
Vodka & diet coke (8 syns)

Total - 27 syns (it is Saturday)!

Last edited:
Oh Hun I'm shocked!! You have had such a good week and exercising hard with Zumba, you deserved a big loss. Did your consultant give you any explanation?
Easier said than done but don't let it get you down, enjoy your dinner this evening and whatever syns you are planning to have and carry on to plan tomorrow. Next week you'll have a super loss!! xx

Back