sole source again! wedding weight loss

I've checked this eve and I'm def in ketosis. Wooo. Still get hunger pangs and constantly think about food. But if I remember correctly it was the same when I did lighter life a few years ago. Get weighed tomorrow so will see how I've done.
I've written down what weight I would like to be each week (thinking on average 4 - 5lb per week) to see where I could potentially be in 4 weeks time when I will have my dress altered for the wedding and i can't really lose lots more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've checked this eve and I'm def in ketosis. Wooo. Still get hunger pangs and constantly think about food. But if I remember correctly it was the same when I did lighter life a few years ago. Get weighed tomorrow so will see how I've done.
I've written down what weight I would like to be each week (thinking on average 4 - 5lb per week) to see where I could potentially be in 4 weeks time when I will have my dress altered for the wedding and i can't really lose lots more.

As long as you're 100% each week, the plan won't let you down! Now you're in ketosis remember the physical and emotional hunger it takes to get there whenever you're tempted and it should keep you strong!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feel a bit crappy today as think it's messing with my periods. Been on twice in 2 weeks. This is even more strange as I don't ever have them cause of the implant. Going to talk to my cc tonight about it. Juat hope it doesn't affect my loss too much.
It was my last ever class at uni this morn and everyone brought in nibbles. Even me. But didn't touch anything as I wasn't bothered. May have something to do woth only just having my shake before I got there cause I was late due to traffic. But that little triumph makes me happy.

That is a huge triumph! Every time you do something like that successfully you're changing your responses to food.

Maybe measure yourself too, so if some weeks you have lower losses you can see you've still lost inches.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well chuffed. I've lost 7lb and 3 and half inches. Was very surprised as I feel really bloated due to totm. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done that's super :) is that week 1?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

That's amazing! You must be so pleased. Great motivation to keep going!

I am. Been a stressful week. And constantly thinking about food hasn't helped. But today has been ok as I've sat in the library writing an essay all day. Same again for the rest of the week.
Socially I am at a friends on fri having a film night so there'll be nibbles and sat I'm at my god daughter's 9th birthday party. I love party food. So that one will be a challenge.

Yeah those sort of things are difficult, but just remember that feeling of a great loss. The food will still be there when you come off plan!

You can still be life and soul of the party without food hun, take your shake and enjoy the company :)

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I agree Lizz, I think its great to learn that social situations don't always need food to be enjoyable! It is hard though, as its so entrenched in society that everything comes with food! Train stations, cinemas, etc!

Hiya, starting CD for the first time tomorrow. Currently 12st 9 but would like to be around 10st 5 by the time my wedding dress arrives to be fitted in a couple of months. I'd love to hear how you all get on as I have a feeling I'm going to need as much support/motivation as I can get over the next few days lol :-/

Hiya, starting CD for the first time tomorrow. Currently 12st 9 but would like to be around 10st 5 by the time my wedding dress arrives to be fitted in a couple of months. I'd love to hear how you all get on as I have a feeling I'm going to need as much support/motivation as I can get over the next few days lol :-/

Hi Jaycee! I'm getting married in July with a target of around 11 stone. I've lost 1st 9lbs in 32 days, so its definitely possible for you to shift all that weight! My tip would be stay 100% if you can cause even a tiny little cheat can throw you off physically and psychologically. The first few days are hard but its so so worth it.

Well done Halebob! Hearing how you are all doing is going to be great motivation to stay on track. So far, so good but it's only my first day.....

One day at a time.
Im wearing some jeans I bought in November last year that are a 16. They fit me but were a bit snug so I didn't wear them. I have them on today :D
I also tried moat of my wardrobe on the other night and it was great to see the difference with some of the clothes I have avoided wearing. And I'm only going into week 2.

Do you have any clothes you can do that with? I find it's a great motivator.

Current loss - 7lb

Had a bar for lunch and I ate it over half an hour. Never done that before.
I usually try to make them last as long as possible, but they are gone within 5 to 10 minutes. Think it was because I am sat in uni library writing an essay, on facebook and here. Distracted much.
One of my problems is how quickly I eat. It's why I generally overeat, cause I don't let my stomach decide if it's full. Which means I usually feel very full. It stems from breaks at work, I only have 30 minutes and don't like to spend it all on eating. I like to eat and then sit and chill for the remainder. My other half eats so slowly because he's always worked at home and can take his time. My dad inhales his food as well, but he was in the navy for 26 years so similar situation as me.
Needs to be something I work on when I start to eat meals again.
Actually, thinking about it. Whenever I went for meals with friends I would take longer cause I don't stop talking :D

Ha! Think a lot of the plan is about changing our bad destructive habits, and its good to be already identifying those.

I am a lot bigger than you girls - i started at 16.3 and want to be about 12.7 for my wedding next April and our honeymoon of course!!! Xx

Back