Spaghetti hoops!

Catherine.

Hi,
I am a new online member to Slimming World and have a question... regarding
Waitrose Essential Spaghetti Rings in Tomato Sauce, canned (not 100g but the whole can). It says that 100 grams is free, but how many is a whole can?

I used to do the diet years ago (like 20 years ago) and in those days a whole can was completely free, but I was wondering why in this case it said 100 g does anybody know please, is it specifically 100g or can you have the whole can?

Thanks for your help,
Catherine

It is still free theoretically, but 100g would roughly be your carb portion, and I think it's about proportioning the plate that SW are concentrating on. A 400g full tin would be nutritionally disproportionate according to the plan as 1/3 of your plate should be speed food. Hope this helps.

It is still free theoretically, but 100g would roughly be your carb portion, and I think it's about proportioning the plate that SW are concentrating on. A 400g full tin would be nutritionally disproportionate according to the plan as 1/3 of your plate should be speed food. Hope this helps.

Hi TriStar,

Thanks for your reply. I was more meaning as a really quick lunch on its own, rather than as part of a meal. I really don't want to get it wrong lol. What do you reckon?

They have a live chat thing on the website but I'm not sure I think that is just for questions joining them.

Thanks,
Catherine

I know what you mean, it's the same as me just having beans on toast (no speed etc). I'd never in a million years eat veg with my beans on toast haha. The whole can is still free. Good luck with your losses x

I know what you mean, it's the same as me just having beans on toast (no speed etc). I'd never in a million years eat veg with my beans on toast haha. The whole can is still free. Good luck with your losses x

Yeah, beans on toast with a side salad!! Thanks

Back