Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

1.5lbs off for me this week, which means I didnt complete the challenge by a measley half lb-raging!

oh well onto the next one

1/2lb off this final week of the challenge which means failure to succeed for me (it's that bloody holiday to Spain that did it lol!) but to look on the bright side it does mean I'm 5 lb lighter than when I started which is still progress! Now raring to go on the Chrimbo one!!X

Better than a gain of a lb!

So far Kate has been the only one to complete this challenge!

Good luck to those still to weigh in this week

Well, as ever, I am following you in and missing out on completion by half a pound!:p

I lost 1.5 this week but have had a poorly tummy so am out of sorts. Its also star week. My C reckons that by right I should have gained as our bodies tend to cling on to stuff when we have tummy upsets.

I went in to class thinking that any loss will be a false reading (due to upset tum) but now C has said that, hopefully I can get more off next week.

I lost a pound this week so another challenge I didn't complete but I am at least a bit lighter than when I started it!

only 0.5lb to go, lost 1.5lbs and star week! i swear you are my twin ;)

Its wierd isn't it. :D

Hopefully we can both smash the santa 8 week challenge.

Its taken me 14 weeks to lose this latest stone so 1 pound a week which is OK. Prior to that I lost 3 stone in 17 weeks which was about 2.5 pounds a week. If I can get a loss rate at somewhere inbetween those figures in the run up til Christmas, I'll be very happy.

Lets go! :D

1.5 lbs off this week finally !!!!

Awww, im really happy for you! Is this you back in "the zone" now do you think?

I know you havent had the best WI results in this challenge, but I think the fact that even though you knew it was going to be a gain but went and faced the music and reported back each week shows that you are in it for the long term and are not prepared to slip into old bad habits and end up back at square one (plus more).

Getting over a blip is a major hurdle. Well done

Its wierd isn't it. :D

Hopefully we can both smash the santa 8 week challenge.

Its taken me 14 weeks to lose this latest stone so 1 pound a week which is OK. Prior to that I lost 3 stone in 17 weeks which was about 2.5 pounds a week. If I can get a loss rate at somewhere inbetween those figures in the run up til Christmas, I'll be very happy.

Lets go! :D

I would LOVE to get to 6st by the end of the year to give me an average loss of 1/2st per month. I dont think I will be quite there but I am prepared to give it my best shot :p Def have quite a few obstacles coming up though!

ninnins said:
Awww, im really happy for you! Is this you back in "the zone" now do you think?

I know you havent had the best WI results in this challenge, but I think the fact that even though you knew it was going to be a gain but went and faced the music and reported back each week shows that you are in it for the long term and are not prepared to slip into old bad habits and end up back at square one (plus more).

Getting over a blip is a major hurdle. Well done

Thanks ninnins yeah hoping that's me back on track now and you're right I know it works and I know it's week at a time I have to take it but determined it will be me a target member one day xxx

Back