Stapo60 Diary of The Slimming Year.

Haha.... sometimes I wish there was 12 days in the week... but only if 8 of them were weekends ;)

Thank you Marge and Vee

This is such a long and arduous journey, so a break from it every now and then is a must.

Lets keep backing each other up and we will get there.

Stapo x

Yes you are right Stapo....
I have just had a 2 day break.... back on the wagon tomorrow :)

Hi folks,
Been missing in action for a couple of weeks now, due to family issues.
I dont handle these very well and generally look for comfort in food, hence at last weeks weigh in I had put on 6lbs (Hang head in shame). So, since then 7 days TS and NO cheating despite problems not going away.
Anyways this morning at weigh in I have shook off last weeks "blip" and have lost 8lbs. So, nearly back on track.

Hope everyone is well.

P.S. I am doing a mixed week next week part Exante and part Slim and Save, just for a bit of variety. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Stapo

Phase 3 Starting weight
wk1 21st 5lbs, wk2 -20lbs, wk3 +6lbs, wk4 -8lbs,

Well, were do the weeks go. Since my last post I have had an up and down few weeks. And not wanting to go on about my woes, I feel back on track (touch wood).
I had no proper weigh ins during weeks 5 & 6, but have done so the last 2 weeks.
So it looks something like this...

Phase 3 Starting weight
wk1 21st 5lbs, wk2 -20lbs, wk3 +6lbs, wk4 -8lbs, wk5 ?, wk6 ?, wk7 -4lbs, wk8 -5lbs,

Basically I am chuffed to say that I am currently at my lowest weight in the last 15 years.
Next target is to get out of the 19's and into the 18's.
Here we go !!!!

PS. A couple of days off plan for Paddys Day :7834::7834:

Last edited:
That's great :)

Hey Stapo :D
Its great to hear you're sticking with it even though things aren't always so great. *hugs* for you.

Thanx very much to Darcy n Tigs for ur support.

Cant say its bin easy but we r gettin there !

I have really enjoyed reading this and hope you're still doing ok. Am about to start Exante, placed my order today so will be back in a few days to start my own diary.

Back