Start weight 10.9 stone

SO hungry today! I bought the marigold swiss vegetable bouillon powder which is supposed to be the same as the Golden Vegetable mix from Cambridge. It is DELICIOUS!! Exactly what I needed as I crave savoury things more than sweet.

Hope everyone is still being strong!

Back to work today and it's such a struggle!!! The days I was eating normally there wasn't a crumb around but as soon as I'm on plan there's cake, biscuits and sweets coming at me from every angle!

Ugh- just got to get through these first few days and I'll be fine! (At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself)

Hope you're having good days? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

SO hungry today! I bought the marigold swiss vegetable bouillon powder which is supposed to be the same as the Golden Vegetable mix from Cambridge. It is DELICIOUS!! Exactly what I needed as I crave savoury things more than sweet.

Might have to try this- after all the sweet shakes I'm desperate for something savoury!!!

Hoping you're doing ok, Emily x

I think this is day 4 but I can't see my other posts!! Stuck to plan 100%!!! Even went to out for dinner with friends and had a mixed leaf salad and chicken (I'm doing SS+ as for some reason I lose more doing this than purely doing SS).

Feeling very tired and getting the ketosis breath today- lots of breath spray! Hoping this means ketosis tomorrow.

How is everyone doing? It's all gone a bit quiet on here! Xx

I think this is day 4 but I can't see my other posts!! Stuck to plan 100%!!! Even went to out for dinner with friends and had a mixed leaf salad and chicken (I'm doing SS+ as for some reason I lose more doing this than purely doing SS).

Feeling very tired and getting the ketosis breath today- lots of breath spray! Hoping this means ketosis tomorrow.

I think you're on Day 5 like me - I started on Friday. :)

It is so much quieter than it used to be. :sigh: The FB generation don't post as much on forums, unfortunately (though if 89 is your birth year, I guess you are the FB generation and I've just made myself sound ancient. Which I am, of course. :D

I wonder why you can't see your posts? Are you on a computer, tablet or a phone?

It is my birth year but I'm not on FB!! Clearly ancient at heart. I'm using the app- did you see my post about the marigold Swiss veg bouillon?

It is my birth year but I'm not on FB!! Clearly ancient at heart. I'm using the app- did you see my post about the marigold Swiss veg bouillon?

Yes I did - you said

I take it you can't see that?? What sort of phone are you on?

Hey, glad to hear you're still around...I'm still here and still 100% on day 4 :)

I did a mix of SS and SS+ the first time I did the plan as my CWPC decided my low first losses were due to me doing too much during the day and my body clinging on to the fat in protest- any particularly long or busy days I had a SS+ meal and my losses got better!

My work got platters of Pret sandwiches and baguettes in today as we had people in doing training which was very nearly my downfall but fortunately there were lots of hungry people so they all got eaten before my break even started- phewww!

When do you guys weigh in?
X

Good stuff! Weigh in tomorrow?

No, I'm going to wait until Friday morning. I work at home (usually) on Fridays, so it's easier. Somehow I've managed to keep off the scales all week. I'm just hoping it's not going to be one of those disappointing first weeks where it's less than 5 pounds. I know 5 pounds is loads, but the very first time I did this I lost 11lbs in the first week. That would be sooo good. :D However, I'm predicting 7lbs (and hoping for more :cross:).

I take it you will be weighing in tomorrow?

No weigh in on Friday too. I must admit I have hopped on the scales a few times and not much change! But I have come 'on' this week and an definitely a bit constipated (sorry if that's tmi!)

Can't say for definite until I look on my counsellors scales tomorrow!

Weigh in day... 3lbs off probably because of my weekend mishaps, the fact I'm 'on' and am VERY constipated! (Tmi?)

My counsellor is happy with my progress despite this though as I've lost lots of inches ( 2 off my waist already!!)

Hoping next week will be better after period is over and there's 'movement'

Let me know how you're all doing!! Xx

Well done on everyone's weight lost. I'm on day 4 of CD. Finding drinking 2.5 litres water a problem. Best of luck everyone!

Back