500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

DD not good..I feel really hungry now after being unwell all day...think I'm gonna give Hannah's way a blast and see how I get on x

DD not good..I feel really hungry now after being unwell all day...think I'm gonna give Hannah's way a blast and see how I get on x

If you are struggling with the DD's it may well be the answer for you..at least you get to eat a proper meal each day. i'm not prying or anything and only tell us if you want too, but do you have a lot or just a little weight to lose..and also what age are you? I only ask because things like that can make a big difference as how JUDDD suits people & how they react to it. Hope you are feeking OK today..take care xx

I'm still poorly :(( had a sandwich last night but woke up feeling so such this morning!! Had terrible heartburn all day :( just had a banana lol

I'm 38 I want to loose about two stone, I'm 11.7 at the mo...just tried to weigh as tum looks a bit deflated :) but blinking scales have died...DD turning in to a DWeek lol x

Think I'm going to give Hannah's way a go, puts less pressure on knowing you will eat something at some point during the day :))
Thanks ladies xxx

Hi Hun x hope your not feeling too grot?? X

Well my DD has gone great as I'm too ill to eat!! I hope to eat something this evening x I have a killer headache now too so need to up my fluids I think.
My eldest has come home from school very pale with tummy pain and feeling sick so it looks like we are all in for the lergy :-(

Ttfn xxx

Hi Hun x hope your not feeling too grot?? X

Well my DD has gone great as I'm too ill to eat!! I hope to eat something this evening x I have a killer headache now too so need to up my fluids I think.
My eldest has come home from school very pale with tummy pain and feeling sick so it looks like we are all in for the lergy :-(

Ttfn xxx

Sounds like you all have one of those many bugs that are doing the rounds, bad luck, hope you all feel better soon. Hanna#s way will probably have to wait until you feel better, no point in making yourself feel worse, take care!

I've lost weight...or baddy fat...my work trousers are loose around my waist...hope I don't put it all back on when I'm well enough to eat lol x

i think so long as you go back to what you were doing you'll be fine, and right now you just need to listen to your body and help it heal

(my body really needed chocolate last night for some reason :p)

xxx

Right...I've weighed...I'm heavier than I was?! Now either I've put weight on...my old scales were wrong..or total wrong time to do it after UD and time of day!
However, they are what they are...so I'm starting on 11stone 8.8 pounds!!!! :-0
I want to be approximately nine stone eight by summer so I got two stone to shift!!

Right baddy fat...bring it on!!!!

Just walked about an hour and a half, had two dogs and two moaning little girls with me so probably only managed about five miles...but better than sitting on my bum in front of the box like I do most nights these days :)

Just weighed which saw me at 11st 6.8lb. Down 2lb on last night. TOTM is impending my tummy feels like a water bottle today.. DDU today :)

A five mile dog walk sounds like good exercise to me :)

We can both definitely get to our goals by summer :) I'm happy to lend any extra needed support x

Back