Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

The decorations for the cake look super. I like the variety of your brother's favourite things.
Glad your concert went well.
Don't work too hard on the cleaning.
Mere x

Wow Diva you never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Really glad the concert went well, it's nice to hear people are appreciating our Diva :thankyouthankyou:

hows the diet feeling today? If your house is spotless I can offer you a weeks stay in Yorkshire to do mine :) I had scrummy porridge this morning and intend on a strawberry shake later.

Thanks Mere and Angel. I am pleased with the toppers and have ordered some pre coloured fondant to play with incase I think of anything else! Mere I think the fact that 3 of the things are food related says rather a lot! Had teaching today so fridge avoidance this morning was easy! This afternoon I've been planning tomorrow and Friday's lessons and drinking lots! Angel I'd happily come to stay and clean - I'd get uninterrupted sleep!!
I'm off to sort dinner for the boys and carbonara for me - am freezing at the mo tho it's sunny outside so am guessing ketosis! Hope you've had happy days. Angel put your feet up - thats an order!
ttfn XX

did a peek at the scales this morning and they haven't budged. thinking I may just record losses when they happen rather than weekly....think inches are going tho as a little trying on sess yesterday was quite fruitful and I now have back a summer skirt and a couple of tops from my 'thin' wardrobe :) Hope more comes off soon weightwise as I'm 2 lbs away from my last lowest. ttfn X

Hey Diva- glad to see you're still going strong - sounds like last few weeks have been eventful!

i've struggled for a while now but really trying to hit the zone today - being away from this forum has made me realise just how helpful and supportive people are - truly amazing

vee x

Hi vee-nice to see you back! Stick with it. :) unlike me....
Major diet fail!!! Migraine went leaving a munchie hole...all I could find was some of Huw's sweets :argh:
back on the bike tomorrow I guess.

thanks vee - i need reminding occ! soo tired today which just means I want to eat the wrong stuff and sleep! will be better tomorrow I know. just another blip as you say. X

Hi Diva, minor blip that's all. How amazing is it that you are in your thin wardrobe clothes. :clap:
keep plugging away hon you are doing wonderfully. I hope the head is better. How's the training going?

thought I better raise my head on here....been a few weeks of not sticking to anything BUT Huw has finally got into the school we desperately wanted for him (mainstream with ARP) and starts in September so one major source of stress is going! H is still up every night so the OH and I are always tired - but I hopped on the scales to see what awful damage I'd done and they havent moved!!! still at 17 so 2 lbs of the lowest recent weight :) bit staggered but in a good way! would like to get back on the bike and walk etc as the walk s app 3 weeks away but I managed to pull my left achilles going upstairs with H a couple of days ago so had to rest it (elevated and iced etc) I have a new support thing for it and some '1000 mile sock' things for the walk so after a chat with my osteo should be prepared....
Hope all on here are well, happy and continuing their journeys - however scenic the routes....!(if indeed they are still wanting to read the ramblings of a slightly strange woman...)
ttfn X

Good to see you back and good luck over the weekend

Welcome back Diva. Have just enjoyed reading through your diary. A 13 mile walk - pretty impressive. I'm doing race for life in Chesterfield this month and then in Huddersfield in July and hoping to run the second one although I haven't started training yet. Good luck with getting back on track. Looking at your previous weight loss you are clearly capable of doing it! I'm in the process of restarting and am on the 3rd day of TS today - have been freezing the last 2 nights so I guess that's a good sign!

Thankyou shrimp, lynne and vee :) have kind of decided a mix of total and working solution is going to have to work for now as I seem to be hitting a wall with total solution 24/7. Will see how I go!
Hope all doing well and enjoying the sun :)
ttfn x

Good luck. Let's hope it works.

Hi Diva, been thinking about you. When's the walk?

Hey sweets-it's on the 23rd. Eeeeeek!! Hope you doing ok? I over stretched my Achilles a couple of weeks ago which is ok, just keeping it supported! Then did my back in, which is sorted now :) and had 24hr sick bug on tues/wed so now am knackered!! Will all be fine and dandy though... :)
ttfn xxx

You're not having it too good! At least you have plenty of time to recover for the walk!

Hoorah! I've managed to raise over £500 for the walk on Sunday! Getting a bit nervous but think I'll enjoy the countryside :) hope all are well? I will be well and truly back in exante firm soon :-D
ttfn x

That is a great amount to have raised. Well done. Good luck for Sunday.

Back