Starting on the 6th of October!

Pollaay!

I'm Polly, I'm ready to continue my Cambridge weight plan journey!
I used a VLCD to get down to 11stone in 2014... but now I'm back at around 13st 7lbs, if not more! (Met a wonderful man & went out for far too many meals!)
I'm hoping to be a comfortable size 12/14 by Christmas, which gives me 12 weeks on the cambridge Weight Plan :) My first target weight is 10 stone & my ultimate goal weight is 9st4lbs *fingers crossed* I know I won't be able to get to 10 stone by Christmas, but I will continue CWP until I am there!

I am booked in to see my old CWP consultant at 6pm on Friday 6th of October and I honestly can not wait!
How is everyone finding the TDR? I'm hoping it's like the old plan... I also forgot that we aren't allowed bars until week 3, which means I'll be buying extra tetras to have at work instead of bars lol.

Thanks for reading!

Hey, was reading your profile..

You've only been on the forum a short while, but your stats are incredible!! You go lady... I'm finding doing CWP was the best decision I've made in the last few years :)

Just click on my posts to find my diary CWP journey to Xmas target... although it will prob be longer... still have around 45lbs to go to goal :)

xxxx

Thanks! I used the forum a few times back in 2014 but then never updated it
I'm more active on Instagram, but I've even been neglecting that account the last few months. It's time to knuckle down and get this weight off though.

I'm having a read, it's really motivating! You've done so well Xx

Seriously super well done,

Those stats of you're are amaze balls, I attempted CWP in April, but just couldn't get my head in the game, that triggered of a reaction, or maybe my body did, to the food products and after a week almost two of being nauseous and more feelings each day, I gave up. They say it, the increased minerals and vitamins in the body of having not been so used to it triggers of nausea and vomiting it's when I chucked up I gave up.. hate being sick...

Anyway, got my self in a head space to just "get on" and do it a few months later and here I am, I've written off September in the sense I wasn't very good, far too much stress, but didn't gain and maybe a little loss.. am back on track and hoping for at least 2lbs a month maybe the odd 1lb more :):)

So what's you're story...???

xxxx

Well done on your losses so far! :)
Sorry to hear that you felt poorly the first time on plan, I hope things are better for you now.
With regards to September; a little loss is much better than a gain!

I found it quite easy the first time around, I'm hoping this time will be even better since I'm feeling more determined.
I stopped CWP when I got to 13stone & then maintained that for a few months before trying slim and save. With that I got down to 11stone 4, maintained that for 6 months & then had 2 weeks following that plan, got down to 10stone 8lbs!! But then I met my partner, he took us out for lots of nice meals, cooked, the usual & we both got a little too comfortable :rotflmao: So now I'm here again!
I've got a feeling I'm more around 14 stone now though, sadly I lost my job in July & went on a bit of a binge... I have a new job now though so I am feeling a LOT more positive.
xx

Back