Starting out!

Lizardsmithy

Hello there!
Basically i am now embarking on my weight loss mission!
I dream every day of being an actress in west end musicals!
My dream role is Eponine in Les Miserables... just everything about that role screams out to me and i feel so passionately about playing it!
I always go to loads of auditions and get through to final rounds and everything, just to be ultimately rejected because i'm too fat. The sad truth is that this industry really just wants thin people, they look best on stage or something.
I've been overweight for most of my life and it's always been the one thing holding me back from achieving my dreams - so I'm not going to let it anymore!
I'm currently 5'5 and 12st 9lbs. I want to get down to about 9st.
It's going to be hard because i am currently at a boarding school so have basically been living off of VERY fatty school dinners since September.. and its showing :(
I'm starting DietChef - it seems to be the only way that i'll be able to manage me meals at school, if they're already made for me!
I was just wondering how fast other people have achieved similar goals whilst on this diet?
Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you out there too!

You are probably looking at about 6 months if you stay focussed. Sounds like you have a great motivator though.
My losses have been slower, as I struggle a bit on a weekend! I've lost 12lbs in 10 weeks
good luck xx

Back