Starting S&S today....anyone want a buddy?

My first day too.
I'm panicking and joined this for support as I've not had the best will power on my own ahha
doing 3 a day with quorn as my protein. Sorry to sound a bit dim but do i need veggies with that too? or ?
hahaha
I've been struggling to get my head around the ketosis stuff too.
hope I have as much luck with the weight loss as everyone else seems to be having :)

Welcome mrsbnow, how u finding your first day? Today is my second day and its going good so far. Had the cookies and cream for breakkie and been so busy at uni and placement that I've just had time to have my second pack, had mushroom pasta which was tasty I just wish there was a little more. Taking my 3yr old to a party at 430-630 so that will keep me occupied.

willbesize12 did you weigh in????? Xx

Sugar_face you can 200g of veggies too but only certain ones carrots and peas aren't allowed.. I'm having salmon and dry fried veggies for tea tonight. Don't panic just take one day at a time... Eek I'm excited. I think the ketosis kicks in around day 3-4 and I think it's when your body stops asking you for food for energy and starts taking I from your fat reserve... Stops you from feeling as hungry aparantly... Doesn't stop us from wanting to have a good chewing session though ha. Xx

Yip 1st week done for me :) took measurements tonight & will weigh in am! Iv lost according to the measuring tape!!! Don't know bout the scales though as I'm struggling with the water but have been 100% otherwise!

Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me!

I hope you are all well & managing with your s & s adventure :) gxx

Hey Hun,

Awww excellent, I look forward to hearing your results.

I've started full-on today, was just trying a few things over the last few weeks. I know what you mean by the water. I've drank three litres already and feel like I want to pee myself all the time.

How many inches have you lost? Well done on your first week.

xxx

willbesize12 did you weigh in????? Xx[/QUOTE]

I sure did :) 4 1/2 inches gone as well as -7lbs :D :D :D

All in the right direction so im happy! Its TOTM too so could possibly have been more!

Kicking my own fat ass into drinking more water as Im not good at that bit, Im 100% otherwise!

Have you tried having your shakes Hot? or even adding some coffee to them just to make them more exciting :)

Hope u r enjoying ur second day & have fun with all those wee kiddies :D gxx

P.S, My names Gemma xxx

Hi Laubride,

How has your 2nd day gone? I've restarted properly today...as I had a bit of a blip the weekend. My own fault not being prepared. I'm feeling very focused now, which is good.

Excellent that your OH is doing well. I think it's fantastic that you are both doing it together.

Ive just had my tea. the spicy spaghetti and the zero noodles. It was quite nice actually. Quite filling!

Have you started a diary?

xx

Hey there Geegee,

How are you doing?

I had the pleasure of the tomato soup for lunch, it wasn't too bad with a shed load of pepper in it. Not the best I've had though.

Hi MrsBNow,

How has your first day gone? Today was my first proper day too. Just had my tea.

Lets be buddies to, more the merrier.

I'm Donna

xx

Hey Sugarface,

How has your first day gone? I've had my first proper day too....not too bad I have to admit.

I'm Donna. Would be great to hear your progress.

xx

Hi Gemma,

What a great first week result. I hope you are pleased with that!

I've started properly today...so far so good! Would be really chuffed if I have the same loss as you next week.

Keep at it with the water. I try and drink as much as I can up until mid afternoon as If I drink much more after that I will be up peeing all night...

Im Donna - look forward to sharing our journey

xxx

My first day too.
I'm panicking and joined this for support as I've not had the best will power on my own ahha
doing 3 a day with quorn as my protein. Sorry to sound a bit dim but do i need veggies with that too? or ?
hahaha
I've been struggling to get my head around the ketosis stuff too.
hope I have as much luck with the weight loss as everyone else seems to be having :)

willbesize12 did you weigh in????? Xx

I sure did :) 4 1/2 inches gone as well as -7lbs :D :D :D

All in the right direction so im happy! Its TOTM too so could possibly have been more!

Kicking my own fat ass into drinking more water as Im not good at that bit, Im 100% otherwise!

Have you tried having your shakes Hot? or even adding some coffee to them just to make them more exciting :)

Hope u r enjoying ur second day & have fun with all those wee kiddies :D gxx

P.S, My names Gemma xxx[/QUOTE]

Hey Gemma
pmajor well done for your results and chances are the TOTM probably has had an impact too.. It's TOTM this week for me too but I'm not feeling too bloated. I'd be so happy with 7lb off has it spurred u on for next week?

i haven't tried them hot yet but I might do tomorro, my OH has and added coffee and he seemed to enjoy it, I'm not a fan of coffee but I like hot chocolate.

yeh I know what u mean about water, that's where I need to try harder. I seem to have good intentions in the morning then it gets to tea time and I realise I really haven't had enough. X

Hi Laubride,

How has your 2nd day gone? I've restarted properly today...as I had a bit of a blip the weekend. My own fault not being prepared. I'm feeling very focused now, which is good.

Excellent that your OH is doing well. I think it's fantastic that you are both doing it together.

Ive just had my tea. the spicy spaghetti and the zero noodles. It was quite nice actually. Quite filling!

Have you started a diary?

xx

Hiya donlste

second day has gonna great really pleased. I had cookies and cream shake this morning, mushroom pasta at lunch, grilled salmon with cauliflower and broccoli then just had a chocolate praline bar with cup of tea at about 9ish, drank some water and now I'm stuffed. It was a little difficult when my son was at a party as he left a lot of his party food and I was drooling but it wasn't hard to resist.

oh I must get some of them noodles especially for john as he's a little put off with how teeny the pack are so I think bulking them with the noodles might help.

Wen are you WI.
yeah I have started one and updated it a couple times over the last few days but no responses so far ha. I'm still a bit new to this, x

Well ladies sorry o haven't been around much been very busy bee :) but still on track.

I hope you are all doing well & feeling good :D

People that dnt know I'm on a "diet" are complimenting me on loosing baby weight (had him 15 weeks ago) but was a big pear shape before :) but I'm encouraged with the compliments!!!

Made a lovely stir fry for tea & used mushroom soup pack thick like a sauce just like I did with the chicken & veg ones but was very disappointed as it has a gritty texture, have any of you ladies tried it???

Anyhoo, happy henweekend to u laubride & happy s&s'ing to you Donna & sugar face :)

Gxx

OOOOOOPS & hunca, mrsbnow & gee gee & not forgetting my twin :D veve have a good one ladies.

Gxx

Back