Starting tomorrow... any last minute advice?

OK I'm really about to cave in! How can a diet get harder???
Already had all 4 meals, the spicy spaghetti was delicious!! But I'm absolutely dying for some wine. Like I could cry. And I don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow without gin! Honestly, I have nothing to do in my life apart from drink as it is! Eeek this is horrible :giveup:

OK I'm really about to cave in! How can a diet get harder???
Already had all 4 meals, the spicy spaghetti was delicious!! But I'm absolutely dying for some wine. Like I could cry. And I don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow without gin! Honestly, I have nothing to do in my life apart from drink as it is! Eeek this is horrible :giveup:

Don't give up, it is soo worth it, the first few days are hard but it gets so much easier, obviously it's upto you but do you WANT a change or to stay the same? You must of started this for a reason to get healthier and happier. It really will be such a small percentage of your life on this diet with results and habit changes that could last a lifetime. Either you learn to fully embrace yourself for how you are now or stick with it for the results you want (?)
Xx

I know it is tough - I love a drink also. In fact when not dieting probably have some most nights. Funnily enough about half an hour ago I was just thinking how cool it was that I have not had a hangover for a week and will not have one for the foreseeable future. Every cloud as they say. You can do this AND you are giving your liver (and your wallet) a well deserved rest!

Thanks for replying :)
I've drank a lot of water and Coke Zero since I posted, but I feel a bit better and glad that I was good.
Tomorrow is a whole other challenge. I keep trying to justify some vodka and coke zero. If I pass out at least I'll be in a safe place.
I sound like such an alcoholic, it's just been months since I've had a sober Saturday, and I just haven't worked out how to fill the void yet.
I have already lost an inch off my waist (I know it's water but still :p)

Back