Starting tomorrow but alcoholic......

It was a website, Gr**p*n, youve prob heard of it, you can get all kinds of goods and services at discount prices. I didnt go for it in the end because it was shakes only and if Im going to swap it will be for something more then bl**dy shakes!!
Im still disheartened, scales have only dropped 2 pounds since mylast weigh in and Ive been doing it 100%

Ive actually emailed Lipotrim about ketosis and the cheese I ate to see if they can give me a proper answer as my chemist was just giving me the sales babble she was obviouslygiven in training

Hi ampsabelle, cheese would not have knocked you out of ketosis, your body would have just used the fat in the cheese along side fat stores from your body for energy. The cheese would therefore have slightly reduced the amount of fat that was burned from your body. Given that you hardly are any cheese at all this would have had hardly any effect on your weight loss. As you've been 100% I would expect that your weight loss to catch up in week 2.

The Exante plan has meal packs, shakes, bars & soups. I've not tried the meal packs but the shakes, bars & soups are nice.

You're doing really well to keep going.

TJ x

Only 2lb? I've STS for the last week... I'll gladly swap you. (I'm doing exante.)

East Lancs ampsabelle. Where did you live?

Fence? lol, that's just on my doorstep! Small world eh? :)

Back