Staying Shunk Shrimpy

An update to my food!

Tummy started to grumble so time for more FOOD!

So I have just eaten some pineapple (probably 1/6 of a pineapple). Twas yummy!!!

Now for the synnage.

I'm having a coffee with some HExA milk and splenda. Then when it's cool enough for dunking I'll add to that my Fibre Plus bar (HExB as it's a Red Day), A jumbo Caramel nack a Jack (2.5syns) and a treatsize fudge (3.0syns).

Bringing today to a delicious syn filled 11.5syns. :)

A finished and B finished. :) :)

So as This is a "LOSING" week I shall focus on some speed and superspeed from tomorrow (shopping day). We'll see how it works. :)

Hi,

I'm no where near target but not far off what your start weight was. Just wanted to let you know your diary is great, and i'll be back to read it again.

Good luck with maintenance.

Hxx

Hi Miss HP, thanks for stopping by! :)

Hopefully my innane ramblings won't bore you completely to death! LOL.

Last bit of crazy mumblings for this evening as it's bedtime in ten mins.

Today I have been having an odd sort of day. Like I said, earlier I was feeling pretty negative about the gain, but now am pretty ok. :) At group we had two new members and I was introduced as the groups "target member" who had lost almost 5st in about a year and there were shocked gasps. It's weird, cause I still, in my head, think of myself as an imposter, like someone WILL find me out and I will discover that my size 8 clothes were all wrongly labelled and are missing the 1... but that was a small smack in the right direction. :)

I am seriously considering trying to figure out how to come up with the cash required to become a consultant, I've had a few people in my group suggest I should do it. Last week I made some suggestions to another member who has been stuck for about a month now and lo and behold, 2.5lbs off for her! :) I was so chuffed for her and that my wee input helped her to achieve that, and I would like that on a bigger scale I guess. I just don't know hwo I could afford it. *thinking though*

Anyway, good night to all, I'm heading to snoozy land and breakfast tomorrow is ... WEETABIX! probably or it might be some oat so simple, I shall see what my tastebuds demand in the morning.

Night x

Last bit of crazy mumblings for this evening as it's bedtime in ten mins.

Today I have been having an odd sort of day. Like I said, earlier I was feeling pretty negative about the gain, but now am pretty ok. :) At group we had two new members and I was introduced as the groups "target member" who had lost almost 5st in about a year and there were shocked gasps. It's weird, cause I still, in my head, think of myself as an imposter, like someone WILL find me out and I will discover that my size 8 clothes were all wrongly labelled and are missing the 1... but that was a small smack in the right direction. :)

I am seriously considering trying to figure out how to come up with the cash required to become a consultant, I've had a few people in my group suggest I should do it. Last week I made some suggestions to another member who has been stuck for about a month now and lo and behold, 2.5lbs off for her! :) I was so chuffed for her and that my wee input helped her to achieve that, and I would like that on a bigger scale I guess. I just don't know hwo I could afford it. *thinking though*

Anyway, good night to all, I'm heading to snoozy land and breakfast tomorrow is ... WEETABIX! probably or it might be some oat so simple, I shall see what my tastebuds demand in the morning.

Night x

Hi Shrimpy,

Not crazy ramblings. There are a few people watching this thread already and you only started it a couple of days ago !

Well done on the WI. You are at target now so your weight is going to fluctuate. Being in target is a success so congratulations.

Glad you could help others although not surprised :). I can also relate to the feelings of being an imposter. I still can't quite believe it when I look at some of my clothes - I think 'that will never fit' even though it's 'only' a 16 (which to me is a MASSIVE improvement). I wonder if that's ever going to go away ???

I think you would make a great consultant (although I've never met you !) although I don't know how much it costs ?? Would you have time with your job as well ?? If so, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I must go to bed soon. Thanks again for writing. Catch you during the week.

Gail x

And here's another follower!! Well done you target member!!:D I set mine a couple of weeks ago so on my way now (supposedly/hopefully!) I also feel your pain (!) regarding the boobage shrinkage... It's happening slowly and I'm not liking it! I'm not in the iffy bitty club just yet so fingers crossed it keeps coming off my bum and tum!! x

Thanks for the support Gail, It's rather weird. Being okay with gaining weight, it feels somehow wrong, yet I KNOW staying in the range is *good* when I gain I still beat myself up a little. I guess the feeling will go away, I *hope*. I was talking to a student who had his braces removed and he says he sees photos of himself now and does a double take cause there no "metal mouth" going on. I guess our brains take some time to catch up, eh. :)

It would probably be hard going, but I think I'd really like to do it. It'll just be convincing the husband...

Hi Roisin! You're from my home!!!!! *waves at belfast from rather far away* You've done so well already! Congrats for the fab loss! I hope you avoid becoming a member of the itty bitty titty club, but then again - thinking positively- I'm also a member of the teeny tiny waist club, so it's not all bad! ;)

Ok for today's run down so far!

Got up today, weighed on the home scales (I KNOW it's naughty, but it's my routine), they said 8: 10 - not believing it but, ok! Then nearly killed the dog trying to step over him on the way out the front door as my thighs are WRECKED from Tuesday's mega gym session... Got to school sipping my water and had breakfast.

Breakfast- Oat so Simple made with milk (250ml Semi Skimmed HExA) with a grated apple (s) & splenda stirred through. Then a rock solid yuckky pear (s).
Just before break (as I was on break duty) I had my first snack: Defrosted raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with some Onken Fat free strawberry yogurt.
After break- I had another snack, LOL. A Tesco fruit salad thingie (grapes, blueberries, mango, melon (ss), orange (s) & pineapple (s).

Lunch: A Jacket potato & baked beans (ss) with salad leaves (s). Followed by a home made fruit salad of 1/2apple (s), 1/2 a pear (s), pineapple (s) and 1/2 a kiwi (s).

Just now, while marking and updating I've somehow stuffed a treatsize fudge (3.0syns) and a coffee (made with my HExA and splenda) in my full belly! Silly girlie is too full now!

I Think I'm doing OK with my speed (s) & Superspeed (ss) stuff today. Dinner is planned for tonight, as we're skint this week. So after the big asda shop I shall go gym - metabolic May here I come- & then eat Mediterreanean Rice (I THINK) or it might be Mushroom Stir fry if I'm too hungry to wait for rice to cook! LOL

looking good, wish i had time to go to the gym, and money come 2 think of it! im thinking of starting a food diary on here, but im embarrassed :/ lol xxx

Hope you dont mind me having a nosey around, I'm 8lbs from target and really interested in how hard it will be to maintain, so I'll keep reading, if that's ok!

It sounds as if you are doing fab, keep up the good work and a huge well done on your loss.
x

loving the diary as im also trying to get my head around the maintaining part!!! tbh im going to weigh in on monday and i know i'll be just out of range but im working on getting back in,lol.

it really struck how you said its hard getting your head around the fact that its ok to gain within that range.....i still cant get used to that,lol even being at target since november.

My turn to be embarassed, after promising to do the gym, I got home after the asda shop and OH MY GOD the HUNGER! So I have eaten dinner... mmm!

Dinner: Mediterranean rice (rice, tinned tomatoes (s), peppers (s), onion (s), courgette (s), sweetcorn, mangetout (s), garlic with herbs and spices) followed by a delicious fruit salad (apple (s), pear (s), pineapple (s), kiwi (s)).

That was really nice! Now I gotta figure out what time I shall make it to the gym! I think I'll go to there at 8, since they close at 9.

Hi Pigcity, thanks for stopping by. You'll hit target really soon! Congrats for the weight loss so far, you've done so well!!:)

Love this thread - very well done on your losses Shrimpy you look absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing the Med rice - I am doing Success Express this week and I think that would make a brilliant SE dinner some night this week! Keep it up!! x :D

Hi Lola! It would make a fab SE meal, soooo much superfree and it was so tasty!

So, Just been to the gym and voted. I feel rather accomplished. ready for some crazy musings?

As I've been to the gym, I've gotten home and showered. I think, that's my favourite thing about the gym, the HOT steamy relaxing shower after the gym. LOL. Although, why does no one warn you about the weird things that happen when you lose weight? Why does noone tell you about the fact that shaving your armpits becomes a nightmare! It's impossible! I need more hands, one to pull the loose skin taut, and one arm to shave. :( So I have patchy semi hairy armpits... Gah! And the knee thing!!!

So, yeah.. I've eaten again!

A coffee with a Hi Fi bar (HExB), 25g Caramel Snack a Jack (5.0syns) & treatsize buttons (4.0syns).

So today's total: 12.0syns, both Bs and A done. :) Happy, full and happy! :)

Hi Emsie. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

LOL, Thought I was finished for tonight, but in the spirit of honesty and openness...

I ATE AGAIN!! :eek: :8855:

I was making tomorrow's lunch - Chicken salad (with radishes- it was meant to have mushrooms but I cut up radishes whilst telling my husband how I was gonna eat raw mushrooms for the first time tomorrow, when he looked at me weirdly and said - that's a radish, love. :silly: ) I ate a few slices of radish and peppers, just to taste check they were okay, of course.

And for tomorrows breaktime snack I'm having fruit and yog, so some of the deliciously creamy and mouthwateringly strawberry wonderfulness that is the Onken Fat free strawberry ended up being "tested" too, so that was 2 tbsp, maybe even three! :)

Now, I'm heading upstairs, to brush my teeth, wash my face and go to sleep, it's an early one tomorrow! Night night :zz: ! x

Today I'm feeling content and happy. Husband is off to London over night, but that's okay cause I have I am Number Four & Gnomeo & Juliet to watch and I am thinking of a delicious baked chicken something or other for dinner.

Metabolic May Target is on the way to being achieved! I didn't want to go to the gym and my leggies are still sore (and it hurts to laugh cause my abs are destroyed) but I did it and I am stupidly proud of myself! I stink to high heaven, but I feel like I'm getting somewhere!

I have been musing of the advantages slimming world has had on me beyond the obvious weight loss and I am proud to say without slimming would I would never have: Eaten fish or seafood (childhood phobia/dislike I overcame cause I *needed* to try snuggles' "fishy week"), eaten a grapefruit (quite yummy actually), eaten butternut squash (AMAZING), made a risotto, learned to cook a curry from scratch (fab new skill). Actually SW has made some huge changes to my life and I am rather glad I went through that door the first time, stood on those scales the second time (after being sure I would gain cause theres no way someone could eat as much as I have an lose weight). :)

Anyway, musings over.

FOOD!
Breakfast- Oat so Simple (HExB) with some milk (from HExA-250 semi) with a grated apple (s) stirred through. 1/2 a ruby grapefruit (ss). 2 cups of coffee (I was in school stupid early!)
Breaktime: Apple (s) & pear (s). Defrosted raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with Onken Fat free Strawberry yogurt. With a coffee (milk from HExA)
Lunch: The chicken salad I made last night (Salad leaves (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), radishes (s), chicken (s). The other half of the grapefruit (ss) & a kiwi (s)
On the way out of school I grabbed an apple (s) from the fruit bowl.
Post Gym snack- a banana

Hmm, I seem to be doing ok of the speed foods- lets hope this leads to a decent loss on wednesday. I really don't wanna be top of target range again!

I have decided to make this week a red/green week because I don't want to have to syn my late night cereal bar! I have gotten used to having an extra one every night and I don't want to give that up!

Dinner just finished, I had a chicken oveney thing (Chicken (s), red onions (s), mixed peppers (s), mushrooms (s), courgette (s), lemon juice, garlic salt, smoked paprika & mixed herbs) served with butternut squash wedges (s)

Washed down with an RC Diet cola.

Now munching on a 1 finger Drifter - 5.0syns

About to watch Gnomeo & juliet. :Bliss:

Actually watched I am Number four first, lol. I rather enjoyed it. Got the tummy grumblies just before the end, when I ran out of diet cola, so got a big bowl of frozen raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) and the last of the Onken Fat free Strawberry Yog (2 Tbsp) and ate that.

My mouth is soooooo cold!

I Think I'll wait til my teeth warm up before getting coffee, my last B choice and some more syns.

Last edited:
Updating, before bed. I watched this show BBC iPlayer - Fast Food Baby

I cannot believe the stupidity of that chavvy 19 year old "woman" who had the heart attack! Ahhh, those poor children, how dare those mums actually poison their kids!

Anyway, on the subject of excess sugar... LOL.

I've had my coffee and a Hi Fi bar (HExB), a Lees snowball (3.5syns) & a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns)

So, total so far: 11.0 syns
Both Bs and an A. :)

Oh, I'll probably have another apple & a pear.

Last edited:
Back