Staying strong - My weight loss story

evening Diary, Well just weighed myself. 120.3KG or 18stone 13 lbs. So I have to report a 3 and a half pound weight gain.
Over the past few weeks I have been getting sicker and sicker, mostly towards mid afternoon - I was initially hoping that it was one of the many viruses my kids were passing round. Anyway I took myself to the doctor who patched (literally) me up and advised me to stop drinking so much milk as he believed I was lactose intolerant, my head didn't take this very well as I have been doing so well on slimfast and didn't want to consider going back and trying slimming world as I have never got any good results from them. anyway, head totally gave up with regards to meal times (still stayed off crisps, choccies and coke) but for instance I took the family to the café this morning and we all had steak and ale pie.

Well now I have to weigh up which kind of bad feeling I can cope with more, eating the junk food like pie and chips makes me feel so lethargic - it gives me a bad taste in the mouth and makes me feel really bloated. Slimfast gives my stomach pains as my body copes with processing the milk. I mist admit I have been enjoying the energy I have been feeling whilst on slimfast and of course the weight loss was amazing.

I spent the last few days thinking about it and I am planning on continuing with slimfast (essential restarting) tomorrow morning, I am intending to split my 2 shakes up into 4 smaller shakes so its not bombarding my system all at once. I will post again in a couple of days and let everyone know how its going

And the first person to mention soya milk will get a slap, that stuff makes me heave just smelling it..

Jackiesolo I know I shouldn't but im addicted to the scales and weight in every morning, usually post in the evening before bed though. just a little off the pas 3 - 4 days

Rob

Back