Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

Hey peep how is everyone doing? Fab weekend had t at local pub n they cooked it n gave me what I could have iv stuck to it 100% so happy, off to parents for chicken n salad, I can't wait for my weigh in :) yesterday I had 3 peeps say to me wow u lost weight these peeps don't see me that often so that made me v happy :)

Thats brilliant hun..its such a buzz when people comment on the loss. I know ive lost as i 2 guys hitting on me yesterday...was comical though. I was like wtf..but it made me feel so good.

Wow really well it's defiantly working for u Hun, I can't wait to be slimmer have confidence n go on dates I brought size 14 top which is my aim never been a 14, my mum kept some of clothes for me as we have same taste a young mum haha I hated cranberry bar I left a small bit couldn't hack it hope doesn't effect it in anyone :-(

You will get that confidence dont worry..whe that 1st is gone you will be on such a high. Thats a good incentive to have something to work towards..a top a holiday..etc.etc. i really want to lose the weight before my bday in november..dont want to be a fat 40 lol

Well can't wait til tomorro weigh in n I get to show my dad who is so proud of me so far n I get the £100, hol next yr n wedding which I wana look amazing for, loving this diet so far 3rd week :)

I know £500 coming my way which is handy il n wanting to buy all new clothes, underwear n shoes so it's needed lol I'm slowly selling my clothes to peeps as they love my clothes lol weigh in today yayyyy except my CDC cut my bars bk I had to beg for 5 lol x

U lucky girl. Enjoy it you deserve it. I only had 2 bars..ive had 1 already...want more want more..lol

Hey Hun I popped to Out to few shops today brought 2 items smaller size n they fit but even better in 3 weeks time, iv lost 4 1/2 lbs I am so happy that's 17 1/2 lbs in 3 weeks I am so so happy I have only 5 bars this week then 6 next week he let me do my order :)

Thats an awesome feeling going down size on clothes. Keep that thought and feeling in mind and u will be fine. I will be on bars next week...just tried the lemon one..omg..its so lush..i took a nibble then put it back. Do u think it will last until sunday...hell nooooo!!!

I'm not very adventurous with the shakes do you blend them with ice and less water? Had omelette today was ok but very bland I just need to experiment more!!
Had a bit of the orange bar when I got in from work and love it! Was thinking the bars were all the same but I love the smooth orange one! Finding first week hardest coz you gotta work out what you like or not, still 3rd day in (and 3rd of time of the month) and still not caved in so I'm chuffed! Despite DH having god damn hit dogs tonight they would have been lush in my omelette!

Oooooh may have posted in the wrong one! Sorry!

Lol it's ok Hun no probs I have spring onion or mushrooms in my omelette used low fat spray, I put 1 pint of water or just little less n some ice n a smoothie maker or mixer with my shakes I love them n the bars lush got mint tonight with my sparkling water :)

I will have to try that with the shakes just to vary it up a bit!!!!

What I've been having ladies is quorn sausages and peppered steak and I was weary of it and the last 2 weeks where I've been having it ive lost more weight that previous weeks so I defiantly know its doing me no harm, I was loosing 3lbs a week for 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks I lost 4lbs and tonight I lost 6 lbs by eating the quorn and it's lovely and so filling
Good luck everyone

How is everyone doing?? I'm feeling fab diet going well, went to Mexican but had chicken salad n came home to my c bar toffee :)

Good luck with your journey. Im in the same boat got just over 3 stone to lose for IVF and I need to do it by November!
started Saturday and doin step 2 as I do a couple of exercise classes that I didn't want to stop. I have found first week hard, extremely hungry yesterday and have carb withdrawal now! But when you see those pounds drop off it will be worth it, and we have an amazing goal to aim for!!!

Havin a v low evening lack of sleep for past 2 nights v hectic days n so so low tears n all no patience haven't had his since being on the diet prob fine tomorro :-(

Back