Steve's Lipotrim Diary

Excellent work Steve inspirational diary. Ive just started my own diary thanks to reading your diary. Hope i can be half as successful as you were.

Following my Lipotrim journey i've had to set myself targets and challenges to keep myself motivated. I decided to set myself a challenge to walk from London to Brighton for Charity which is 62.5 miles cross country in under 24hrs.

This also goes along with the healthy lifestyle that ive chosen but this will be an enormous personal challenge.

I'm ramping up the miles and have now managed to walk 30 miles and 40 miles in the last few weekends and train 5 days a week in the gym in preparation. To put it in perspective, the 40 mile walk burned just under 7000 Calories in 13 hours !!!!!

I've chosen Cancer Research for my charity as its close to my heart, and lets face it we all know someone who's either struggled or is struggling with Cancer so every penny helps to one day find a cure.

This is no quick walk in the park, i get the feeling this will be the hardest physical thing i've pit my body through and the training has already started !

I hope the Mods will allow me to post the links below - Any donations will be gratefully received

https://www.justgiving.com/SteveFisher69/

http://www.london2brightonchallenge.com/

Today I'm going to start Intermittent Fasting on the 5:2 diet for a few weeks to try and lose a tad more and reduce my body fat %

I consume about 2500 calories a day and still excersize 5 times a week but my body's become clever and won't drop anymore. It hovers around 13st 11 then flies up to 14st overnight before slowly dropping to 13st 11 again.

I'd like to get back down to about 12st 11 again which should drop my body fat to around 12% with the added muscle I've gained in a year of strength training.

I know it's a Lipotrim diary but I'll keep updating on here at the end of each week.

Today's starting weight is 13st 11lbs

Good luck! I've heard good things about 5:2 :)
Isn't it weird how someone's weight can fluctuate so much! I'm exactly the same

Good luck xx

Good luck! I've heard good things about 5:2 :) Isn't it weird how someone's weight can fluctuate so much! I'm exactly the same

It all to do with water retention and what I've done the days before I think.

When I complete a 30 or 40 mile walk, or the day after a weight session, it's like my body holds water to repair itself and then this slowly drops off again. That's my theory anyway.

Day 1 wasn't too bad, even managed my normal weight session on an empty stomach, 3 egg omelette for lunch and a small tin of beans on a piece of toast was my lot. Didn't really feel hungry though.

Friday was the Second day at intermittent fasting and I even managed to do an hours Armageddon class on an empty stomach in the evening before my small meal.

The weight this morning is 13st 8lbs but I expect this to creep back up by a couple of pounds in the next few days as the overnight loss from Sunday crept up once I was full of food again.

I'll keep at it another couple of weeks with planned fasts on Tuesday and Friday next week.

Now I'm fuelled up again I'm off to the gym for leg weights, a spin session and an Armegeddan session. That'll give me some calories in the bag for a decent meal and a few drinks tonight :)

Friday was the Second day at intermittent fasting and I even managed to do an hours Armageddon class on an empty stomach in the evening before my small meal.

The weight this morning is 13st 8lbs but I expect this to creep back up by a couple of pounds in the next few days as the overnight loss from Sunday crept up once I was full of food again.

I'll keep at it another couple of weeks with planned fasts on Tuesday and Friday next week.

Now I'm fuelled up again I'm off to the gym for leg weights, a spin session and an Armegeddan session. That'll give me some calories in the bag for a decent meal and a few drinks tonight :)

Hi Stevefish69,

Just read through your whole diary and wow what you have accomplished is amazing! Today I am on day 1 of lipotrim and quite hungry at the moment, holding out another hour to have my soup for dinner. Im starting at 15st3lb and hoping to drop as close to 12stone as i can before mid july when i am off to greece, so only have about 8/9 weeks until i will need to refeed.

I know it will not loose 3 stone in 2 months but any loss will make me happier than i would be going away now! Stories like your keep me inspired to not give up and have book marked your story for those days i am close to giving up!

Hi Stevefish69, Just read through your whole diary and wow what you have accomplished is amazing! Today I am on day 1 of lipotrim and quite hungry at the moment, holding out another hour to have my soup for dinner. Im starting at 15st3lb and hoping to drop as close to 12stone as i can before mid july when i am off to greece, so only have about 8/9 weeks until i will need to refeed. I know it will not loose 3 stone in 2 months but any loss will make me happier than i would be going away now! Stories like your keep me inspired to not give up and have book marked your story for those days i am close to giving up!

No worries,

I'm glad my story and diary has helped someone else. I'm back down to 13st 5lbs but want to drop the last bit of body fat so am going to give BodyBiVi a go. I'd ideally like ringer down to about 15% body fat, I'm currently around 22%

I have the 5:2 a go for a bit and have cut out chips from all meals substituting them anything that partners the main meal.

It consists of 2 shakes made with milk, a cookie and fruit plus a main meal. It's more of a plan to build muscle and drop body fat so let's see what happens.

Hopefully I'll be getting it delivered some time this week, as always I'll keep updating here.

One week in on Body Bi Vi and I've dropped to 13st 2.2lbs so I'm happy with the slow loss.

I will continue until next Wednesday before eating like a horse Thur & Fri in preparation for the London 2 Brighton Charity hike on Saturday

Back