Story thread

Corpse bride was just about to wrap her bony legs around Jack when suddenly...through the mist...appeared....

Corpse bride was just about to wrap her bony legs around Jack when suddenly...through the mist...appeared....

Meneither who thought it was about time this thread was revived, Meneither turned to jack and said aha my matie where's the rum, Jacks face turned sour and said that ***** kiera set alight to in the first film havnt you watched the films yet. never mind i have no rum but i do have................

..........a cunning plan..................

Hey Martin, how's things? :D

"..........a cunning plan.................." said Baldrick

All we need is the Dr and and the tardis but where oh where in the thread did the tardis go.

Suddenly there was the sound of something familiar in the air it was...............

It metamorphasised into the tardis having magically reacquired its ability to shape shift as well as shift time and space, the door of the tardis opened and out walked..............

Matt Smith! With his assistant...

Corpse bride Looked at Jack, Looked At Meneither,looked at Baldrick, looked at the new Doctor Matt Smith and turned to Jack and Said.............

"...this is like something out of a Minimins story..."

I jack it is said baldrick I have a cunning plan.. lets get in that fancy time machine of yours and travel back to before your rum was burnt we can have an excavation and welcome to time team were about to dig a trench before...........

...............Tony/Baldrick bounced into camera and grabbed a handful of dirt, looked at the camera and said.............

....I wonder how many calories/points/fat units/syns/etc this has per ounce..... after all, i have been standing here with this hand full of dirt for the last 3 months.... im bloody starving!

Dale Winton lurched into my field of vision seemingly carrying......

Back