Struggling to update ticker

Nelly D

Help please. This is my first week updating my ticker. I have clicked on ticker to go through to the ticker factory website where I have successfully managed to update my ticker to show my first weeks weight loss. Question is - how do I get the new ticker to appear on Minis. I was hoping it would automatically update but when it didn't after a refresh I thought I'd try copying and pasting the bb code again. Can't do that either, Can someone help please?

Thanks craftermary. Does it update automatically or do I have to copy the bb code every time I put in a new weight?

Thanks Bluebell. I did it yesterday morning and its not updated yet. I'll look again tomorrow and if nothings happened I've done something massively wrong :D. Trying to navigate my way round the site - its been a long time since I was on here last and my brain doesn't function as well as it used to - I was just in the process of trying to find out how you get the Week listing (like you have Week 1 to 6 underneath your ticker. Any pointers, no immediate rush, would be gratefully received.

Thanks Bluebell. I did it yesterday morning and its not updated yet. I'll look again tomorrow and if nothings happened I've done something massively wrong :D. Trying to navigate my way round the site - its been a long time since I was on here last and my brain doesn't function as well as it used to - I was just in the process of trying to find out how you get the Week listing (like you have Week 1 to 6 underneath your ticker. Any pointers, no immediate rush, would be gratefully received.
Oh I just wrote that in myself in my signature under the ticker :)

Thanks. And there was me looking for some 'tool' that did it for you. Overtaken by technology and forgetting plain and simple commonsense :D

I gave up on mine, it never seemed to update when I saved it

Back