Struggling

Good luck for next week then, Emma. You're still doing brilliantly! :)

Well done on your loss, Kay. That's great news! :wow:

2lbs off for me this week. So glad, as I was about to give in to pizza and chips tonight, if I'd STS again or put on, for no apparent reason! xx

Well done my lovely xx

Good luck for next week then, Emma. You're still doing brilliantly! :)

Well done on your loss, Kay. That's great news! :wow:

2lbs off for me this week. So glad, as I was about to give in to pizza and chips tonight, if I'd STS again or put on, for no apparent reason! xx

Thank you, and well done on your loss! How much have you lost overall now? Xx

Well, I had lost a lot more but caved in and put lots back on again. Restarted about 7 weeks ago and have now lost 8lbs. It's my own stupid fault! It always takes me ages so messing it up was totally ridiculous! Rant over! :D

Kathy xx

Well, I had lost a lot more but caved in and put lots back on again. Restarted about 7 weeks ago and have now lost 8lbs. It's my own stupid fault! It always takes me ages so messing it up was totally ridiculous! Rant over! :D

Kathy xx

Well done for getting back on it :) I'd really struggle to motivate myself to start again if I fell off the wagon completely, so you've done really well! Xx

So I've weighed myself at home tonight, a day before weigh in, and I don't appear to have lost! I've been as good as gold, kept my food diary and made sure I'm within my syns limit. Drank plenty of water as well. If I haven't lost this week I am going to be a bit disheartened because this week has been virtually perfect. My losses are so unpredictable and I hate it. I can't be good all week and know I'm guaranteeing myself a decent loss, which is so annoying! I'm 3lbs away from my 2 stone award and at the moment I feel like I'm never going to get there :(

Best of luck at weigh in today my lovely Thursday weigh in buddies.

Hope you get what you're after Emma xx

-1 for me this week, which is a minor miracle considering the amount of snot I have in my face.

Im so happy. I haven't been in this weight zone now for so long.

Well done, Kay!! So happy for you! :) xx

Good luck, Emma. I know it's disheartening but look how far you've come already! Fingers crossed for you though.

Kathy x

Back